Naturallly Occuring Formation OR Manmade Treasure Marker/Sign?

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
not really sure how old the tree is to be honest--but the tree gives a lot of information at this spot--its giving you a length of distance to travel--telling you which way to travel, and when you have traveled the approximate distance you will find the owl. I have heard a lot of interpretations on how you should handle it, one being that you need to look which way the owl is looking, others I have heard is that it is marking an entrance to a treasure room in immediate area, I am going back next week to confirm this. I have been working this story for 4 years now. I just hope no one has beat me to it

Interesting, that's a lot of markings. Seems like maybe a heart on each tree too,
the left one maybe with initials. Is this place known by locals, maybe a hangout?

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, that's a lot of markings. Seems like maybe a heart on each tree too,
the left one maybe with initials. Is this place known by locals, maybe a hangout?[/QUOTE

when one sees initials carved whether it be on a rock, tree or whatever they used everything must be taken in consideration. nothing is random--think outside of the box and go where no one else will go. you will find things, trust me. I would 95% say this is not a hangout spot. it is in a remote area of the mountains

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not at those spots--now the owl area I will not post on here--by doing so would jeopardize all of my hard work up to this point--but I will say the owl is littered with all kinds of faces, eyes, writing lol. its crazy

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
not at those spots--now the owl area I will not post on here--by doing so would jeopardize all of my hard work up to this point--but I will say the owl is littered with all kinds of faces, eyes, writing lol. its crazy

Sounds interesting, wish you fun & safety.
Good luck & thanks for your cool contributions...:thumbsup:

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the left one maybe with initials. Is this place known by locals, maybe a hangout?[/QUOTE

when one sees initials carved whether it be on a rock, tree or whatever they used everything must be taken in consideration. nothing is random--think outside of the box and go where no one else will go. you will find things, trust me. I would 95% say this is not a hangout spot. it is in a remote area of the mountains
Ah, you've got my attention. I have initials, and I too think nothing is random...even the placement of periods. Here is one of mine:
may 12.jpg may 12, 2.jpg
Notice how the periods...or dots...line up and are nice and clear. I don't know what it means, but I am sure that it is significant.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes that's interesting, have you found any more clues?
Yes, there are several trees with various things on them. One contains profanity, which I would not have expected.

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few things here--what state is this in? Are there any treasure legends in area? Are there any more markings in this immediate area? I'd be glad to help you, just need more answers

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1501386602.625561.jpg ancient_ghost I'm curious about this spot. Can you show on around the tree. If not thanks for the picture. And I don't think this is Spanish. I've got some Spanish stuff going on here. Some ones done got that but I figured they just moved it. There's a lot of other stuff that is really resent. I could go into more but this some else's thread and I don't want to disrespect them.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey orangeman,

There should be a lot of different things that pertains to natural
or manmade. Carved trees, rocks, stone, minerals & more, reckon?

This is an open discussion... For good folks to have fun & enjoy.
So if you can talk to ghost or whoever, about whatever in this
pretty broad topic, & if they like to... Enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah, you've got my attention. I have initials, and I too think nothing is random...even the placement of periods. Here is one of mine:
View attachment 1477482 View attachment 1477483
Notice how the periods...or dots...line up and are nice and clear. I don't know what it means, but I am sure that it is significant.

Did you figure anything else out with the dots, distance or measurements?

Last edited:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Thanks CDS. Here's a picture to look at and decide. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1501389807.167110.jpg . It's pretty big and you can only see shape that's in it from this rock. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1501389911.197779.jpg . From another angle it has no shape that resembles any thing.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks CDS. Here's a picture to look at and decide. View attachment 1477577 . It's pretty big and you can only see shape that's in it from this rock. View attachment 1477578 . From another angle it has no shape that resembles any thing.

I've seen you post these 2 pics I think on sandy1's thread before,
& like them, especially the one with the :cross: or if 3rd line was shaded,
maybe a star? Do you have any more angles of them?
I'll post something similar tomorrow.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread