Naturallly Occuring Formation OR Manmade Treasure Marker/Sign?

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure no problem my friend, there were always a couple of trails they would travel the Spanish just to avoid a conflict out there in the wilderness. The royal trail was usually marked with a Lion or Poodle usually this trail was special from all others only the Kings goods were on it and the tax had better been taken out when transporting on it.. I believe lost Horse had a photo recently posted on Sandy1 thread recently that was pretty good of a Lion.
20180601_122227.jpg
Pood15.jpg

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure no problem my friend, there were always a couple of trails they would travel the Spanish just to avoid a conflict out there in the wilderness. The royal trail was usually marked with a Lion or Poodle usually this trail was special from all others only the Kings goods were on it and the tax had better been taken out when transporting on it.. I believe lost Horse had a photo recently posted on Sandy1 thread recently that was pretty good of a Lion. View attachment 2055538 View attachment 2055537
There's a lot to take in bro.
Very nice pics.
Thanks for sharing...

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, that's one way to look at it. They rode through the area for sure.
Don't know what all the water covered up, but the archies asked an old
Choctaw Indian family friend, about possible supposedly known historical
events. And he said rode & pointed out some things, they poked around &
looked at, don't know if they found anything, before they flooded it all over.
Thanks for your comments! 8-)
Sometimes that answer is right there.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cross De Sign, we have a forum for music, Treasure Marks/Signs forum is not it.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure no problem my friend, there were always a couple of trails they would travel the Spanish just to avoid a conflict out there in the wilderness. The royal trail was usually marked with a Lion or Poodle usually this trail was special from all others only the Kings goods were on it and the tax had better been taken out when transporting on it.. I believe lost Horse had a photo recently posted on Sandy1 thread recently that was pretty good of a Lion. View attachment 2055538 View attachment 2055537
You been getting much snow up there?

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You been getting much snow up there?
Not to much as of yet but been cold as heck low 10 with a high of 40 during the day.Been chopping plenty of wood to stock the cabin so its warm this winter.Good snow over 10,000 feet high country shut down.

Attachments

• 10A454C8-23BC-4F56-822D-3002FB8FDCB2.jpeg
    10A454C8-23BC-4F56-822D-3002FB8FDCB2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
You are in a good area with that /\ shaped formation. it's also an oddball face looking up to sky.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting closer, the high country is snowed in but when spring rolls around I will be there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread