Anyone want to help decode a map?? Please help!

Jwmwawhw

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a map put out by a local treasure hunter. I have been able to decipher most of the symbols but I still can not crack this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I think maybe an outside eye/point of view would help solve this thing. Right now there are over 1000 people that have been trying to solve this with no luck whatsoever. Can anyone out there lend out their expertise? If you are in the mood to try out a brainteaser or practice your deciphering skills please send me a message with your email and I will send you the map along with its instructions and any information I have. Please help out a frustrated treasure seeker?? Thanks for reading!

OP
OP
J

Jwmwawhw

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little more info on this....I really don't want to post a picture of the map out of respect for the person who made it so that's why I am asking for an email address. I just need a way to be able to send you a picture of the map. This is a local treasure hunt put on by a treasure hunter in this area. The map uses mostly Spanish treasure symbols and is accompanied by cryptic directions as well. Several clues have been given as well that are not printed on the map. I would love someone who thinks they can help crack this one. Or at the very least someone to bounce some ideas back and forth with. Any help at all is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

amateurhour

Sep 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it's this map, that's kind of a low thing to do. This was meant to just be a fun thing for the community. Doesn't sound like you are trying to respect Rick, it sounds like you are trying to just get extra help you can keep to yourself. If you're going to ask the experts, then ask them openly and share the knowledge, don't try to keep it all quiet. I'm just assuming here since the story lines up and your post about the Tobias cross ended up in the group right after the other day. If it's just a coincidence, my bad.

20915372_1422217931149032_4865907845167682844_n.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread