x.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,291
  • bealwhalex.jpg
    bealwhalex.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,270

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
hmmm said:
i found what i believe to be a ancient light house, when you look in the entrance to the cave, it drops 10 feet down to a x . what is amasing is the whale siting in the entrance. light the fire behind the whale and you have a light house.
the meaning of an X is 10 steps or ten meters appr.,after 10 steps you must find another sign there,a triangle or something like that,and a triangle means there is a grave.

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
second light, morning sun , petroglyph of a whale.
the 3rd light is behind the stone whale, when the ship sails along the coast it blinks 4 times then dissapears, you hit the next light.

whale firstlight

Attachments

• shamonsunrise.jpg
    shamonsunrise.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,093
  • whalepetroglyph1.jpg
    whalepetroglyph1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1,124
OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yilpet said:
hmmm said:
i found what i believe to be a ancient light house, when you look in the entrance to the cave, it drops 10 feet down to a x .  what is amasing is the whale siting in the entrance. light the fire behind the whale and you have a light house.
  the meaning of an X is 10 steps or ten meters appr.,after 10 steps you must find another sign there,a triangle or something like that,and a triangle means there is a grave.
   how do you know this, is it some pirate code.
i have detected this spot and yes you are right, there is something 10 feet back. there is also  3 of dem boards, 10 steps in the back of the cave. 
if any one has a picture of the first light , its on the little island called cape flatery. There , dug from the cliffs facing south you will find a cave, this is the light house

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The old Roman empire used an X for ten (10) dunno if he thought of that?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread