OP
OP
White Heart

White Heart

Sep 5, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White Heart,

Like the others, I would love to hear the story!!
-Weekender

Weekender,
I am working on the Story.
It started with my son finding a key in the 20th century(earlier post).
I was prodded to think about the "spot" by a vivid dream I had. And then convinced to apply shovel to dirt when an old friend from 15 years earlier call me up a few days later and told me of a vivid dream she had, which was my dream only with her helping!
Needless to say, I started the next day.
I am my own archaeologist, historian and researcher, although I get help with geneaology and archive searches(and dreams). So it is a slow process.
I tried to get state grants, but no luck. I tried to get the local masons to come check it out, no luck.
I was able to get access to the Masonic archives in my state which was very helpful. My granddad was Scottish rite and grandma was MBE. GM Phillip MEOBE came to their house the year I was born.
I have 2 more university libraries to visit in the west in order to satisfy my curiosity about my cast of characters and what they left written down.
Check my bullet identification post in "what is it" for a bit more info.
I will get the story out. Patience please.
WH

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog,
Care to share a photo?
WH

Here you go White Heart. It took me awhile to find it. There's actually another yellow stone there in this setup, but i dont want to show it at this time.It doesn't have letter or # on it, its the shape that gives a hint. Now i know the experts say they wouldn't use small moveable stones. But the guys i have been chasing did. I have plenty of photos to back it up. I wont leave the photo up for long. I will say this, your thread title fits in good with this set up. View attachment 1557669

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread