Think it is a footmark of a bear-need help for the meaning

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
This signs are on a rock,Picture one is the rock where the signs are,the first(picture 2) sign is a hole in the rock in the size of a coffee cup,the second sign is 2 m in the left of this sign in the size of a stewpot with a bearfoot mark(i guess it is the foot of a bear) engraved(picure3),the 4 th picture is eliptic and there are scratches engraved in it.Need help for the meaning of it,thanks to everybody.

OP
OP
Y

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
yilpet said:
This signs are on a rock,Picture one is the rock where the signs are,the first(picture 2) sign is a hole in the rock in the size of a coffee cup,the second sign is 2 m in the left of this sign in the size of a stewpot with a bearfoot mark(i guess it is the foot of a bear) engraved(picure3),the 4 th picture is eliptic and there are scratches engraved in it.Need help for the meaning of it,thanks to everybody.Can someone help.

OP
OP
Y

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
By the way this signs are in the north of turkey at the black sea,and maden by the byzantians,this sign means absoulutly treasure in turkey,but where ? Nobody could solute it till now.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
I am having a hard time seeing the pics....but does it have 6 toes?
Because bears have five........I will keep working on the pics.....

OP
OP
Y

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
Thank you for your comment,it has 6 toes,i was guessing it is a bear foot,but in this case it isnt,it is something else pff,hope you can find it out,cause i am not very good with animall stuff

OP
OP
Y

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
Can anybody say me from which animal this footprint is? have searched alot but found nothing *sigh*

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How big is this ''6 toes footmark'' ?
Can we have a better picture of it ?
Bear signs generaly mean 'well protected', but this is not a footmark of
a bear. It must be something else.

OP
OP
Y

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
Digman it is in the size of a child hand,whiich animals have 6 toes ?

OP
OP
Y

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
why i cant see the pictures here,why are they deleted ? or is there another way to see them

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybe you should try to repost the images. If you had put them on some of the photo sharing sites, your pics were probably taken down when they all went greedy and demanded to be paid to just host images.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread