Nature make this signs or human...?

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think same , but question is that is nature or human made :?

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going with nature.... the second one at least. Its worn along a layer in the rock that looks softer than the rest.

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going with nature.... the second one at least. Its worn along a layer in the rock that looks softer than the rest.

and what you think about 1 pic?

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It looks laid up to me. Humans did it...

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is best if you can mark specifically what you are talking about on the pics. The first pic...I believe you mean the cross mark on the one rock. Not sure. The other pics look natural too me.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am 100% sure. Both are natural rocks. The white "cross" is just white quartz. If you look elsewhere in that rock fence or border, you will probably see a few more stones with the white quartz veins.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a natural set up. Yes the cross is made from natural stone. But used by the makers to make a point. It's all symbolism.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the last two pictures. The center stone has two meanings. One it the foot. On the other the beast. It's a saying from the Bible where God tell Jesus to sit at His right hand while He Make his enemies His foot stool. In the middle of the stone is numbers.

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the last two pictures. The center stone has two meanings. One it the foot. On the other the beast. It's a saying from the Bible where God tell Jesus to sit at His right hand while He Make his enemies His foot stool. In the middle of the stone is numbers.
I agree with you its symbolism, but i dont see numbers pls tell me where its the numbers

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK in the middle of the foot stone. As the sun passes over the numbers will show more. The number that I see are 177, 96, 56. Those may change as the day and time of year change. It all in the angles and light.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread