What mean this sign

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Starting with late 12th-early 13th Century,...and all the way up to late 19th Century (1877), The Ottoman Empire was a considerable threat to
Western Europe. The Turks managed to conquest almost all eastern European countries, and their territories included Greece, Bulgaria, Macedonia,
Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia, Valachia, Moldova, Hungary (on and off)....all the way up to the gates of Vienna. Most of the territories were turned
into Pashaluk, managed by turkish Administration, others will pay a stiff price (Didjma, Peshkesh, or tribute) for self Governing.
The Turkish influence and that of the Levant culture and customs, is obvious and real to this day.
Colorful cuisine and deserts, religious and other customs associated to Islam, and a multitude of linguistic influences in all those countries
that survive and thrive to this day. All, very very unique to the area.

Just a side-note of another pseudo-melting pot, with different languages. (nowadays we have E.U. that includes the west)Melting pot????....We'll see.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oki,

There are 2 more details,
1.- Your high-up place, should be quite high that "a big bird" is showing to fly straight at it. (possible mountain top)

2.- Your "Y" symbol, has a rounded bottom like a chalice or cup with a stem, and has a big "X" inside and 3-4 additional spots. That could be your X spot, or dig site. It should be visible from your "high" place, and possibly could be some kind of a Visible Monument such as 3-4 Big Rocks together, or next to each other.

See what you can do,....but when you see/find other rock monuments, take pictures ALL AROUND and post them here. Try to avoid direct sun light on your rocks when taking pictures.

BE Safe,...güle güle

Hello Maverick its not a monument its tree IMG_0904.JPG
I dont have a to much time for searching and the weather its not good.
God with you

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Your TREE, is the Monument and the Final Marker. (they used whatever was available in the field, at the time) Sometimes rocks, sometimes trees,
or anything else to suit their purpose and pass the message.

So,...you found your Trio,....you found your "Y" symbol in form of a chalice, ...visible from afar, but not singled out. Hidden in plain sight.
It has been also, recently "marked" with a fresh cut in a roundish shape. (not your normal tree pruning cut)
ARE any other trees around that area cut the same way? ..or just plain straight cut...? ...or cut at all?

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
You have some very old and important carvings and messaging on the Trunk of the tree, ...as the big snake going up, towards the main message
which is on the Third Branch (on the same side). It is the carved OWL, and the "Sword" with a sharp tip pointing down.

There are also, a multitude of symbols ALL around and up-and-down, with the whole story. BUT, your picture is not well taken, unfortunately.

You must take the First picture from farther away to include your entire Target (tree) and then, close in....step by step by step and frame by frame....until you catch ALL details. Then do the same all around. (I think I told you that before)
Only then, you can get the whole message and the answers you're looking for.

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyway,....congratulations for a job well done in finding your final marker.

If the weather is giving you a hard time, wait until spring to go back and take the better pictures. Try to have the sun Above you, or at least behind you.
You are at your "X" spot, but need the rest of the "message", in order to know your next move. (you may not be alone in your knowledge of this tree)
Be careful and good luck. Godspeed.

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Post Script(um) as P.S.

The Trio you found, has its roots in the Sacred Christian "Holly Trinity" and you may have a Bible message in your quest.

God with you

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your TREE, is the Monument and the Final Marker. (they used whatever was available in the field, at the time) Sometimes rocks, sometimes trees,
or anything else to suit their purpose and pass the message.

So,...you found your Trio,....you found your "Y" symbol in form of a chalice, ...visible from afar, but not singled out. Hidden in plain sight.
It has been also, recently "marked" with a fresh cut in a roundish shape. (not your normal tree pruning cut)
ARE any other trees around that area cut the same way? ..or just plain straight cut...? ...or cut at all?
Just this tree its cut , but its not normal this time to cut , here they cut from April to June.

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have some very old and important carvings and messaging on the Trunk of the tree, ...as the big snake going up, towards the main message
which is on the Third Branch (on the same side). It is the carved OWL, and the "Sword" with a sharp tip pointing down.

There are also, a multitude of symbols ALL around and up-and-down, with the whole story. BUT, your picture is not well taken, unfortunately.

You must take the First picture from farther away to include your entire Target (tree) and then, close in....step by step by step and frame by frame....until you catch ALL details. Then do the same all around. (I think I told you that before)
I will do when time its good

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello Maverick i take some photo IMG_0927.jpg IMG_0928.jpg IMG_0929.JPG IMG_0930.jpg IMG_0931.JPG

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know im not alone ;)
Today when i take photo one man come and asking me why i take photo of tree , i tell him ,,because i like that form of tree,, and he say we are make that form . After i ask him who are you and he just smile and go.
So little its creepy :) ( sorry for bat english)

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
I know im not alone ;)
Today when i take photo one man come and asking me why i take photo of tree , i tell him ,,because i like that form of tree,, and he say we are make that form . After i ask him who are you and he just smile and go.
So little its creepy :) ( sorry for bat english)

I'm not very surprised...and yes, it's creepy. You just met "a man" who is a couple hundred years old???. LOL. No, you probably met "the keeper" of this generation. (there seem to be 3-4 before him, according to the tree cuts/marks)
I don't know what else to tell you, friend. At this point, follow your judgement and be careful. Have fun, regardless, but learn as much as you can. Regards.

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not very surprised...and yes, it's creepy. You just met "a man" who is a couple hundred years old???. LOL. No, you probably met "the keeper" of this generation. (there seem to be 3-4 before him, according to the tree cuts/marks)
I don't know what else to tell you, friend. At this point, follow your judgement and be careful. Have fun, regardless, but learn as much as you can. Regards.
Thanks my friend
God with you

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
P.S. Oki, and please be mindful of local laws and ordinances, in your quest for fun. But have fun, too.

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recevided mail from state yesterday :( they don't give me permission for digging and metal detector because that place its part from some nacional park so I must leave that place that somethnig in the tree ITS RESTRICTED area :(
So güle güle tree :) and i ask you just what you mean for the tree .
God with you

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And pls nobody dig without permission

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
It makes sense. But, there will be other adventures for you in the future. You have a good eye for "discovery" and I bet, you will find something else to have fun with. Good luck. Best regards.

OP
OP
O

okitrip

Nov 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one more sign for fun something with ancien history of southeast Europe :)
To the next sign güle güle

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
OOOOOkey Dr. Jones,....go get them. .............

..(Drovoshte Indiana Jones) LOL

good for you Oki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread