Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anybody can help me interpret markings a possible treasure
this is origenal poster of mountain
dmUCGsM.png
[/IMG]
according to story some of japanese track is going to mountian but after ww2 peacefull the track is no longer found or never return.. this story is from the great great grandfather of owner of this land.. can anyone tell me what is this...
20100108_215457.jpg
exCH4Ep

Reanm8er

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2018
Shenandoah Valley Va
Detector(s) used
WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Dad was on Mindanao Island in WW2. They mopped up all the Japanese in the lowlands and forced them into the caves and tunnels on the mountainside. They were all set to finish the job when they were ordered off the island by the high command. The situation was turned over to Ferdinand Marcos and his Philippine Guerillas. After the war Marcos became president of the Philippines but was already a very rich man but no-one knew how. A couple of years ago I was online with a gentleman working for Microsoft support. He was from Mindanao and told me that's where Marcos recovered Yamashita's treasure including a huge golden Buda and tons of gold looted from China. He said he had actually admitted it in his later years. My dad was a US Army amphibious engineer but the troops on the Island were US Marines. There's no way they couldn't have handled the job. I suppose Roosevelt must have figured the Phillipinos deserved some compensation for all the destruction and junk we left all over the place.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you cant recover it using signs and markers. you need a decent locator and a tm white 808. you need to locate not the decoy but the real item.

OP
OP
L

legendary45

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont know if they have a sign because i was visitor of this land and the owner is my father in law..
so they was tell me about this rock and i got interesting because i consult it to other enger. said to me is positave.
if i see the hole into the down of rock they have a tunnel...
and possible to get the rock because they have a same size and same wide...
so no one can touch it because people scared of bomb...

im sorry for my english is bad? hehehe

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing, looks like you will need the best of the best on that. No kitty litter there. Are you allowed to use explosives there?

OP
OP
L

legendary45

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing, looks like you will need the best of the best on that. No kitty litter there. Are you allowed to use explosives there?

I'm right for you to find someone who can help me to start a search or to break this tunnel ..
but I do not have enough to spend on it .. if somebody can help trace it or find its content 60/40 percent is my 40 percent and it's 60 percent who can spend money...
I need someone trustworthy
and the government does not need to know it to us

Last edited:

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
I am seeing a natural deposit of columnar basalt. Where is the tunnel?

Time for more coffee.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, those are ordinary basalt columns. We have 'em all over Oregon. Sounds like you have about the same as all the other guys around here, big heaping handfuls of nothing.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
without a locator and a detector (tm white 808) that can discriminate real items from the decoy , no amount of marker readings will lead you to the gold. 100% sure.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
I suggest you follow all the rules here. This gov does not screw around. DNR has the strongest rules. Prison and worse await the lawbreaker. Part of something is always better than all of nothing.

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suggest you follow all the rules here. This gov does not screw around. DNR has the strongest rules. Prison and worse await the lawbreaker. Part of something is always better than all of nothing.

All of something is always better than losing everything, including your life. Informing the PH gov of anything would be an absolute disgrace. Corruption is widespread. My suggestion is keep everything as secret as possible and between the smallest possible group of people.

When you're talking about gold bars in the 3rd world, you can't expect everyone to "follow all the rules". Especially when its illegal for foreigners to go treasure hunting in the first place. You already broke the rules when you touched down with your metal detector...

Last edited:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
And that's why we cant have anything nice. Let's see how this plays out. It's all about leverage. I think I have enough to keep them honest. Time will tell.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
1 final thought. When machine guns are involved, make sure they are on your side.

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1 final thought. When machine guns are involved, make sure they are on your side.

Bro can I ask you something? Are those guys on your team who have those machine guns members of your family? If not, what's to guarantee that those same machine guns won't be aimed at you, if ever you successfully excavate anything? Please be careful. My recommendation is you keep looking for something better if you are in a situation where you feel like you need to have machine guns. I'm just offering my advice for whatever its worth.

Last edited:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
THANKS MAC. NOWDAYS, GOLD demands m.g.'s . The fact that i have 4 other sites on land the gov gets 75% of, should be enough. Never underestimate the power of greed .

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mac has a point. you look for areas where you will not expect trouble. and operation should be discreet and not broadcasted to many people.

OP
OP
L

legendary45

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi guys i'm sorry for late update.
im going home this dec. i was decide to look the mountin.
to keep safe or look for the posible entrance to this tunnel.
the engr. is interested my post she consult this picture to japanese and they said 100% tunnel.
but it very dengarous to enter or remove the rock..
and they said to me we will look the posible entrance and the marking sign..

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
View attachment 1662271
This stones represent the sign "Pile of coins"
Treasure can be there

If you take a picture of the wide area including the "Pile of coins",
i can search it with Dowsing

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANKS MAC. NOWDAYS, GOLD demands m.g.'s . The fact that i have 4 other sites on land the gov gets 75% of, should be enough. Never underestimate the power of greed .

this is incorrect. you quoted the old law. under the old law and old denr implementing rules, if it is a govt land, the permit holder only gets 25% while the govt gets 75%.

under the new law (national heritage act of 2009 and the national museum implementing rules issued last 2011), if it is a govt land, the sharing is 50-50. 50% goes to the government while 50% goes to the permit holder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread