Only the shadows know?

• Walking in the past?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Just gotta keep this up front for the information it contains, I wish he had shared the trail that took him to this location, ALL trails lead somewhere, It is my belief that the collection of different direction, at one location ( area ) is used to show something in that direction, = Trail's much like a wagon wheel's spokes, from the hub

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Casca, I don't believe I answered your post about how to find a settlers league, Sorry about that, I find them by using a known site such as Spanish Fort Texas, or a site at the west edge of Konawa Oklahoma at Sacred Heart Cemetery then 2.52 miles due west 10 X 2.5 = 25 miles or use the 2.5 miles X 100 = 250 miles should give you some type of religious site every 25 miles make a line across Google Earth west then make a line South of your point of interest to intersect the line you made west from that point make a X to get the four corners NE / NW / SE / SW 1.25 miles, if possible visit all of the corners Using Google Earth ( saves a lot of walking and good luck, It will be using Magnetic they didn't know about Grid. Keep in touch, Would you be able to help me with compass degree's it might get pretty deep, I believe that different compass's have the degrees + the depth multiplier, for mines and the distance ,multiplier is carved in stone at the site, The information that I gave you should be a Church / Religious /Cemetery location it should be in the middle of a 25 league square,

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Gabriel I don't know what you mean when you ask" Have I Solved The Spanish Clock Map " They are everywhere and have been solved by lots of folks

Last edited:

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gabriel I don't know what you mean when you ask" Have I Solved The Spanish Clock Map " They are everywhere and have been solved by lots of folks

Hi friend.

Maybe I misinterpret my comment, I asked you if I had solved the windrose.

I have a site with those tracks, I have found both triangles of the system. But I have not found any treasure, at least I checked one of the triangles well, but there was nothing.

Only two turtles on the floor, 8 feet apart.
tortuga1.jpg

As I tell you, I still have to check the other triangle, I already have it.

IMG_7363.jpg

How deep was the treasure?

Attachments

• DSC06312.jpg
    DSC06312.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 56

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi friend.

Maybe I misinterpret my comment, I asked you if I had solved the windrose.

Here is a picture of a "windrose":

2000px-Windrose_klein.svg.png

What am I missing?

1. How related to those rocks with (drill?) holes?

2. How related to clock map?

Please educate me because I'm kinda confused.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was the map that led me to the rose of the winds

IMG_3223.JPG

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
No, it's likely just telling you the boulder was an important marker they would be looking for on a map. Some will have multiple holes , often much larger. Each site is a little different, but there will probably be other boulders up away from the stream here for a layout or a trail intersection that they were telling you to leave the stream bottom..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread