OP
OP
M

macronova

Banned
Oct 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you really want to know if it has been worked shaped by man you should send it off to have it authenticated, they will put it under high magnification and what ever else they do, then you will know. It costs about 20 bucks + 12 dollars to ship back to you. Good luck.

Mine Shaft, thank you. That's something I've been wanting to do for a while now but I'm not sure what lab I should send it to. Can you recommend any?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd guess by the time you reached 12 feet you've removed maybe 150 cubic feet of dirt, and a 3" rock is supposed to be a noticeable marker? "In the general area"? Seriously?

Take a look at all the other threads in this forum, the sum total of everything that has been found is... a pile of rocks. Get back with us in 12 more feet, let's see what ya got.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd guess by the time you reached 12 feet you've removed maybe 150 cubic feet of dirt, and a 3" rock is supposed to be a noticeable marker? "In the general area"? Seriously?

Take a look at all the other threads in this forum, the sum total of everything that has been found is... a pile of rocks. Get back with us in 12 more feet, let's see what ya got.
Carl, you never studied what the Japanese did in The Phillipines? Tunnels went very deep with rooms for troops to be in while being bombed.
That was a favorite place for Yamashita to bury millions of dollars worth in gold and silver. He was shot down by our own P 38 Lightning. His troops were
burned with flame throwers when they tried to hold out, thereby leaving the signs to the treasure spots for lucky, intelligent, hunters to re-locate.
Anyone there showing gold is arrested and jailed. SSoooo, no one is going to show pictures here or anywhere else for you nor me, that is,
unless he is an absolute idiot. BUT, I spose you want to kill all happy hunting because you and yours have never built a detector to give more
than a few inches depth penetration. Take anothe nap and do some fresh thinking, will do you much good.
This is all in love thy downshooter, not for ridicule. Prayers for you sir.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Phillipines is metric 76.2mm x 50.8mm :laughing7:

Chub

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carl, you never studied what the Japanese did in The Phillipines?

Elh, I said nothing about the Philippines, only that what amounts to a pebble buried 12 feet deep is a silly way to mark a buried treasure. Believing it indicates delusional thinking, but that's what people do here. "Look, here's a rock, it must be a treasure marker!"

If I were to comment on the Philippines, it would be to say the place is starting to look like Swiss cheese. Everyone knows where there is buried treasure, 90-yr-old Japanese soldiers are widely available to point the way, gen-u-wine Japanese treasure maps come free in boxes of frosted flakes, and dowsing is the preferred way to find a place to dig. Holes being dug everywhere, with squat to show for it. Because, like the methods being used to hunt for the treasure, the treasure itself is largely fake.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Elh, I said nothing about the Philippines, only that what amounts to a pebble buried 12 feet deep is a silly way to mark a buried treasure. Believing it indicates delusional thinking, but that's what people do here. "Look, here's a rock, it must be a treasure marker!"

If I were to comment on the Philippines, it would be to say the place is starting to look like Swiss cheese. Everyone knows where there is buried treasure, 90-yr-old Japanese soldiers are widely available to point the way, gen-u-wine Japanese treasure maps come free in boxes of frosted flakes, and dowsing is the preferred way to find a place to dig. Holes being dug everywhere, with squat to show for it. Because, like the methods being used to hunt for the treasure, the treasure itself is largely fake.

HO, HO, HO ---------- SANTA CLAUS COMIN' TO U HOUSE. KEEP ON LOOKIN'. just for fun u know.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
History lesson time.It was Isoruko Yamamoto who had a few Lightnings waiting for him as he made his inspection rounds.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
History lesson time.It was Isoruko Yamamoto who had a few Lightnings waiting for him as he made his inspection rounds.

Thanks Red, I was thinking maybe Carl might catch that, but noooo. The P38, P 51, and the A10 are my all time favorites. Fire power +++.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread