Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, small world. Ain't it?

Yep, and it's getting smaller every day. But I sure don't want to sweep it...

Well I tried to find the photo, after I got the link to open on my laptop. It opened up to a site, several pages, dozens of links (in text), and hundreds of pictures.

Weekender told me it was a photo, but i had to Message him to find out which one.

Adding the photo to the mixture with the Nights Templar, and the suggestion that it might have been there much longer than what has been discussed, did give me a new perspective.

But, I don't want to pull everything down that Mdog has started here. It was the thought of Masons, that brought up me to post that Masonic All Seeing Eye in Weekender's photo.

We have a thread up for discussion and we all can post on that, rather than filling up, and slowing down this thread.

Honestly, I have an interest in the trails and and this discussion. I'll try to not be a distraction again...
See ya on the Two Signs thread...

#/;0{>~

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Yep, and it's getting smaller every day. But I sure don't want to sweep it...

Well I tried to find the photo, after I got the link to open on my laptop. It opened up to a site, several pages, dozens of links (in text), and hundreds of pictures.

Weekender told me it was a photo, but i had to Message him to find out which one.

Adding the photo to the mixture with the Nights Templar, and the suggestion that it might have been there much longer than what has been discussed, did give me a new perspective.

But, I don't want to pull everything down that Mdog has started here. It was the thought of Masons, that brought up me to post that Masonic All Seeing Eye in Weekender's photo.

We have a thread up for discussion and we all can post on that, rather than filling up, and slowing down this thread.

Honestly, I have an interest in the trails and and this discussion. I'll try to not be a distraction again...
See ya on the Two Signs thread...

#/;0{>~

You folks can post on this thread anytime you like. If you do start a thread, Iā€™ll be watching for it.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I'm going to show some shadow art and you can decide for yourself whether or not you think they are natural or man made.

This rock face is on the south side of a bluff and it's a good time of the year to look for shadow art because there are no leaves on the trees. The shadows we will be looking at are on the right side of the cliff and one is shaped like a bird and the other is shaped like a boot. East is to the right. Here's a picture of the cliff.

boot and bird 1 800.jpg

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
bird and boot 1.5 500.jpg

The boot is starting to fill in on the bottom and the small triangle under the boot, will form the neck and shoulders of the profile.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
bird and boot 2 500.jpg

The neck is beginning to form and the head is filling in.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
bird and boot 3 500.jpg

There is a form to the upper right of the boot that is becoming more clear.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
bird and boot 5 500.jpg

The face continues to fill in and some of the profile is beginning to show.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
bird and boot 9 500.jpg

A face of a bearded man is beginning to form between the bird and profile.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
bird and boot 10 500.jpg

The nose has formed as well as the neck and upper shoulder. Also, notice how the nose, lips and chin are symetrical with the profile.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
bird and boot 11 500.jpg

The nose has grown longer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
bird and boot 12 500.jpg

The nose has grown right to the point of the sun triangle and everything is starting to break up. I report...you decide.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
If these are manmade, I think they were meant to represent an Egyptian King and his Queen. The King is the boot profile and the queen is the profile to his upper right.

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
That red spot that is showing in the pictures is a heart. Here's a better picture.

red heart 500.jpg

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
About 30 feet away, on a steep mound, there is a heart shaped rock. The mound is about 35 feet high and a lot steeper than what it seems in the picture. It looks like a big mouse trap to me. If anybody tried to dig under that white, notched stone, they might get a dangerous surprise.

rock heart 2 500.jpg rock heart 2 500 zoom.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread