Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you continue to add to your thread. I have found things here in south west USA that are the same as in Iran.
Thank you for sharing.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
One shows the "GAP" in Black color I was telling you to use, the other shows a gunsight type thing from a sideways window to a spot you'll need to verify or refine exactly where it is near the white marker in the background hillside.
5 GAP.jpg ۲۰۱۹۰۲۲۵_۱۶۳۴۳&#17.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Btw, That's why the giant drill hole is there below the sideways window. It's an Attention getter and confirmation of a known used alignment/marker. No, You don't stick a log/stick in it to see where it points, nor do you measure the depth or the diameter. It's just there to say it's not natural or paradolia as well as something important is there (like the alignment)

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Btw, That's why the giant drill hole is there below the sideways window. It's an Attention getter and confirmation of a known used alignment/marker. No, You don't stick a log/stick in it to see where it points, nor do you measure the depth or the diameter. It's just there to say it's not natural or paradolia as well as something important is there (like the alignment)

Yea, That huge drill is about 35cm depth n 50cm diameter. And no i dont know where this gunsight points cuz i didnt noticed it.

OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One shows the "GAP" in Black color I was telling you to use, the other shows a gunsight type thing from a sideways window to a spot you'll need to verify or refine exactly where it is near the white marker in the background hillside.
View attachment 1699033 View attachment 1699034

About the gap i must say that i saw this face down in picture accidentally. When i go somewhere more than looking i take pics, later explore them... so i found it because black stone steal my attention. here is the real pic:

۲۰۱۹۰۲۲۵_۱۶۵۲۰&#17.jpg

But about gunsight, never seen it even after checking it from close, must check it soon to see where it points but your guess should be really close.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The window/sidecut represents an eye, just with an open side in your case. You line it up so it kinda looks like this , a square box with a triangular pupil. Yours is just opened ended/sided. Alot of times its done thru the mouth of something, but still an eye, because you are "looking" thru the mouth. Mouth = entrance , eye = look and see the entrance/ covered opening.
View attachment 1700992

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a looking sideways thru a "mouth" side-notch kinda like yours with indicator pointer, just a little different orientation than yours. View attachment 1700995 View attachment 1700996 But like I've said before, you never what else is really known. It seems there's always someone that comes along that knows something a little new or different or they already knew what you've been thinking you thought was unknown. You can't ever know everything I guess. I'm sitting on a pile of it though... first I've ever heard of much oddball stuff was on my own. Seen it alot. It repeats site to site, so I don't ignore it, nor do I bring it up and ask what others know about it... cause these things will get ruined eventually if they become common knowledge.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
These are ancient crypt spots. You won't likely hear of them being dug in our lifetime. They are off limits. They don't go with the flow in American history/ education. I laugh everytime I find where one is. I laugh alot, they aren't that hard to find. I guess you might as well dig them up overseas. A word of advise, Don't be the first person to start digging or entering into them. Odd things will happen at these places when you go after them..

-Also they are all likey trapped or protected, they are all dug into a sloped place, so when you remove enough material , something big can pivot or slide easily. They weren't meant to be entered again for recovery.

Last edited:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to ask a question. You stated
"Ellipse Bowls:
They point to a rocky Dakhma (Tower of Silence), a place for bury deads. These graves built on surface of the ground by big rocks and blocking its entrance by a shaped rock. This kind of bowls shows a good loot as it is built many month or even years for a prince or a high priest. They mostly point to a female prince."
What shape is the rock that blocks the entrance, or do the shapes vary?

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
What would be helpful is to find out what the symbols mean. And your right...they are not that hard to find. So far i have been told that diamonds are important...and called "lozenges" in the persian language. However i have yet to figure out what the diamond actually means.

A few examples:

DSC_4168 (Large).JPG DSC00389 (Large).JPG

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
What would be helpful is to find out what the symbols mean. And your right...they are not that hard to find. So far i have been told that diamonds are important...and called "lozenges" in the persian language. However i have yet to figure out what the diamond actually means.

A few examples:

View attachment 1764133 View attachment 1764135

Nice examples!

Here's some info from sandy1's thread, & his view of the meaning of the diamond(s):

A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

(#27)

Here is the meaning of the Diamond Shape. this first picture which I have posted before, is a Jesus Christ Statue that is about a hundred feet tall. If you climb up the back or left side of this statue you come to a cave which was the Shrine for the Priest, this cave/shrine is in the second picture and you will notice it is in the shape of a diamond and this just happens to be right where Jesus's Heart would be at.

So why is The Diamond Shape in the heart of Jesus Here is your answer:

Meaning and Symbolism of The diamond Shape Found in the field
Jesus's wounds– particularly the wound in his side– became flattened, and turned into emblems: a one-dimensional lozenge (diamond) shape formed part of the “divine heraldry.” The wounds and instruments were often formed to make up a coat of arms of Jesus.
The wounds were sites of devotion, literal openings for the believer to "enter" Christ.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
In Persian it meant estate or inheritance. The large diamonds are old crypt markers and they meant rebirth/ eternity or God. The smaller ones (lozenges) can be anything like a mine or vault marker and they mean "entrance" or birth canal, or really just "rebirth" as you travel back into the womb to be reborn. These are all ancient belief symbolizations. Later yet they are just markers that lead to a place in some way, but still mean "rebirth" which relates to Christ/Christianity . Also the diamond or rectangle with a squarish corner cut out of it is the hieroglyph for chamber or crypt and it is seen quite often as well.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
This picture you re-posted is a good representation of what I just said , it is the crude hieroglyphic form made by rock of "chamber or tomb/crypt". Note the orange square portion right in the corner. It becomes rather obvious after you have seen it 50+ times on these type locations. DSC00389 (Large) chamber Heiroglyph.jpg

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So a quick answer to what everybody wants, are they placed where you dig or at least next to? No, not usually. Although sometimes they place them where to stand by and look from to other markers...or to sight-line to something good.

Leones Corazon

Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
In my case i have a window that tells me where to and what to look for. After finding that it points out another diamond that is large and vertical way down between the 2 ridges. The square with the orange lichen is telling me what the pointer in the bottom left of said picture tells you what pointer to look for and what it points out. Having two monumented trails to one point is an interesting development. So...something is going on in that wash between the two mesa's. I highly doubt its the end of the clue trail due to its size...but since we are running out of real estate before water i would think i am getting closer to figuring out the puzzle so to speak.

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It's probably telling you of an underground chamber location. Could be a vault or converted old crypt location. I see your window in the other photo with the raised relief diamond out front. The main window starts out more or less rectangular in shape, but does the visual window make a pharoah head shape profile when you move to look thru it at some angle or an owl or a triangle/wedge?

There's also a cupped out portion inside the window profile on the right hand side from that angle that's probably used for something. These are all tunneled spots you are looking for. There should be some stand out markers thru the window often white or even arranged boulders that make some pieced together shape. Sometimes there will be an out of place rock pile. Sometimes there will be a triangle of boulders that shoot over to a spot outside the window. Sometimes there are smaller harder to find peep sites that narrow things down more. These may be found nearby, or at other locations in the canyon.

In one canyon I have a half dozen windows in various places that show the same triangle of huge boulders across the canyon. One small window I found shows a boulder near where the triangle shoots over to.
There's other spots given by other window setups within the canyon, you pretty much just have to circle the canyon first, then go down in where they show you to go. Sometimes when you get down in , they will have more windows to show you the spots where you just looked from or other spots that will have peepsites to look down from and tell you more precisely where you need to be.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I also see you have a huge heart shaped boulder thru that window as well. The pointer you were talking about in the picture with the orange square corner rock, is pointing out a small raised relief heart on the tip of the rock in between the pointer and the orange square corner rock.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

A few examples:

View attachment 1764133 View attachment 1764135

It appears that you also have an abstract kind of #3 on the LH center of the boulder in your first pic.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread