Mar 26, 2006
Grand Junction Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808
Equinox 800
Go Find 60
Primary Interest:
Other
First picture is from what i refer to as the master marker. Sometime in the last year the stone monument has been knocked down by idiots. There is a small parking area that is below said marker. I have plenty of pictures from years back so i will always have those to go by. The monument had a cube on top of it with a standing stone lets say 5/10 feet behind it. Incorporated into the monument was a white eye catcher stone on the front side. Its location is in between what i call site A and B.

Second picture is somewhere near the window and i have not been able to relocate it as of yet. And when i say window....both A and B have their own windows. Site a has a buried stone with enough sticker out of the ground to be permanent and it is set at 90 degree's. When looking thru site A's window what was meant to be seen is twin triangles...one above the other. Look across the canyon and their are 2 eye catchers, large and white, there was also a clue to this near the window. Upon hiking to the other side one of the eye catchers lead to twin pointers. One above and one below. I am not totally convinced what i have is Spanish as it has a Persian air to it. Next spring i will have to hike back into the canyon and set up camp for a few days to continue working on it.
A.JPG C.JPG E.jpg G.jpg 20191025_162846 (Large).jpg

If you search irantreasure on IG you will get an education with out setting foot in the field.

Old dog and i started the original post back in 2008 on what to look for. I soon disappeared from the conversation as i did not fully agree with the information being put out. It happens. We all have our opinions. All i can tell you is major markers of importance are stone and good luck moving them. They will be verified as you will by a compass. They usually are on cardinal points and or multiples of 30. Ie: 90/120/240 etc. However i have seen 320 a few times as well.
Triangles in my case at least are the follow me's. I am working on figuring out what the cubes and the diamonds mean. I know they are rather important. But as of yet i haven't been able to confirm anything on the matter. All in due time.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First picture is from what i refer to as the master marker. Sometime in the last year the stone monument has been knocked down by idiots. There is a small parking area that is below said marker. I have plenty of pictures from years back so i will always have those to go by. The monument had a cube on top of it with a standing stone lets say 5/10 feet behind it. Incorporated into the monument was a white eye catcher stone on the front side. Its location is in between what i call site A and B.

Second picture is somewhere near the window and i have not been able to relocate it as of yet. And when i say window....both A and B have their own windows. Site a has a buried stone with enough sticker out of the ground to be permanent and it is set at 90 degree's. When looking thru site A's window what was meant to be seen is twin triangles...one above the other. Look across the canyon and their are 2 eye catchers, large and white, there was also a clue to this near the window. Upon hiking to the other side one of the eye catchers lead to twin pointers. One above and one below. I am not totally convinced what i have is Spanish as it has a Persian air to it. Next spring i will have to hike back into the canyon and set up camp for a few days to continue working on it.
View attachment 1766070 View attachment 1766071 View attachment 1766072 View attachment 1766073 View attachment 1766074

If you search irantreasure on IG you will get an education with out setting foot in the field.

Old dog and i started the original post back in 2008 on what to look for. I soon disappeared from the conversation as i did not fully agree with the information being put out. It happens. We all have our opinions. All i can tell you is major markers of importance are stone and good luck moving them. They will be verified as you will by a compass. They usually are on cardinal points and or multiples of 30. Ie: 90/120/240 etc. However i have seen 320 a few times as well.
Triangles in my case at least are the follow me's. I am working on figuring out what the cubes and the diamonds mean. I know they are rather important. But as of yet i haven't been able to confirm anything on the matter. All in due time.

Interesting site lots to look at there takes awhile to figure it out, thanks for sharing your travels thru that big country.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
320 might be 321 degrees, it relates to 3 steps or 3 things to remember when entering a holy place, and was used in Free Masonry as well as ancient temples. I've seen 321 quite a bit as well as other combos of 123. I've seen the other 15 degree increment bearings as well in most places, such as your 90/270, 120/300, 210/30, 330/150, 240 /60 etc. A few mariner's ones being in some places 45/225, 202.5/22.5 (half quads) 337.5/157.5, 135/315 etc. I'll take a look at the pics you posted , maybe I can help a little.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, I looked them over and I didn't see anything outstanding or slam dunk type thing. So, I will give you a few things I do see, and I guess some speculations. I'll break into a couple posts. You have always been a good person on here, I would never do anything to steer you wrong, you are always welcome for a field day or two, I would have no problem setting up a meeting and discussing anything involved in this stuff. Probably won't happen, but we all need to get together more.

Anyways, your main window, I would recommend looking thru it at 240/60, 210/30, 300/120, 330/150, and 225/45, and see if there is something outstanding on one of those angles.

On your hillside beyond, here are two other markers. Not sure how to use them other than they seem to portray something off to the left and between your two white markers you circled, it could be anywhere on the hillside in between, I have a few ideas, but it's just a guess, so I will save it and you can search the canyon for other things that point out a potential place. C more markers.jpg

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Now for the other , this is something that I don't really share much and it can be subjective. I'm not positive this is one that you have but it seems probable. It will have one of those bearings as well if you are on it. Anyways it's a "sideways" window, notch, gunsight, peep , whatever that you look thru. They will show a further away spot whether something is obvious or not, but you have to have the view angle correct. Whatever is shown on around the sideways notch window can help. E notch.jpg Not sure I want to show similar ones. I have alot of things I tend keep to myself anymore, and they are my own findings, nobody else knows.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Couple more things, but I can't get anywhere on them. The top rock on your main window look like a crustacean claw or maybe a combo claw/ fist. Might be saying to look for a positionally made crab claw thing which there is one low center on far hillside in first picture I just posted (post 44). But too much speculating to figure anything useful from it without being there in field. It would just be another marker that isn't over the top. The crab is something not mentioned as well. It's used out there. It's a zodiac thing. Mostly it's pinchers/claws. They can look like an open mouth as well.

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now for the other , this is something that I don't really share much and it can be subjective. I'm not positive this is one that you have but it seems probable. It will have one of those bearings as well if you are on it. Anyways it's a "sideways" window, notch, gunsight, peep , whatever that you look thru. They will show a further away spot whether something is obvious or not, but you have to have the view angle correct. Whatever is shown on around the sideways notch window can help. View attachment 1766392 Not sure I want to show similar ones. I have alot of things I tend keep to myself anymore, and they are my own findings, nobody else knows.

Thanks!

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
E notch.jpg What I found interesting of the photo taken is the top left of it probably nothing but it sure is a cool place.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I saw that pointer and eye up there. I couldn't see what's is doing though. It's a pretty small rock making the eye hole, might be another window or gunsite near it that it's marking. That's a sentinel type thing I think.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its making me think that there might have been a few different travelers thru there at different times marking there way thru the area, that view is pretty impressive.

Last edited:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1766521 What I found interesting of the photo taken is the top left of it probably nothing but it sure is a cool place.

Looks like not quite the propper angle, but a turtle making the circled notch. behind it looks like a dog head looking left, ears making the rear sight and the front 1/2 way to the eagle head with eye.
Pics can be deceiving. You were there, what do you think?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
They marked those notches in various ways, the turtle or owl or set of eyes/eyeball, an diamond shape or triangular rock, can be another way, sometimes you will see a larger sideways notched out place in a cliff somewhere above or nearby telling you there is a smaller place to look from nearby. I have one very nice sideways notch that leads to an immediate backfilled spot that is very obvious and visible once you look thru the sideways window, it also frames itself out with another boulder behind to enclose the window and exactly pinpoints the backfill on the opposite slope, which looks like a small out of place talus rock spot. This spot where the sideways notch is , is marked with a gigantic pointer/ shadow wedge in the afternoon on the hillside, right at the very tip of the shadow wedge is the sideways notch spot you look thru, and because of the giant shadow pointer, you can see where to locate the peep site from about 5 miles away.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Forgot to mention I have about 3 dozen other similar ones. Anyways, Maybe I'll show one or two when I get on my other computer, so you would at least know somewhat what I am talking about with a picture to help.

Greek_Hunter

Jun 30, 2020
CT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good post guys. I'll contribute some of my personal findings that coincide with this topic.
5.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg
2.jpg 4.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions