Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi there
As you know im new to forum from Iran and get surprised by members welcome

46320107_511827685981842_1141637041673017582_n.jpg

So today im going to share some ancient Persian signs and related understanding (not their exact meaning as im not sure neither others absolutely)
We all know that sign language has two categories: General and specified which is different from place to place, culture to culture, religion to religion and country to country.
General sign language has same meaning in all over the world but other signs maybe have different use and meaning.
Before i get to main content i must say that signs in this forum from Spanish i saw, i really didnt see many of them in our country neither in books (at least my experience) so every civilization has a unique tradition and signs in depth).
A researcher in Iran will face many signs, marks, monuments and even writing. As Iran has a long history and one of oldest empires so i can say its one of the best for researchers.
In this post i will talk about stone Bowls (Drill).

43913322_2000453556716075_6881336003957620736_n.jpg

When you find any sign of ancient life some where in Iran and also some neighbours countries you can see bowls which created in stones for sure but what are they? whats their meaning and point?
These bowls call Joghan, Javen and ... are used for many purposes.
They can be used for pouring sacrificed blood in them and putting some herbs in them and burn them for memory of their deads and for marking graves and showing well and springheads and later for powdering things in them as masonry but they have many other uses.
Bowls has many shapes like circle, square, triangle ... and even some weird shapes.
Lets talk about haunting... In this matter deciphering signs is the most hardest part, where to look if i found a bowl or two or many!!!

Circle Bowls:
If you find a circle bowl in a stone you need to look for other signs like a fingerprint near it in the same stone to show you the correct direction. Circle bowls are for an important person, how much they are wide and depth shows the matter that person has when he lived.
There are many cases with one or two (maybe three or more) big circle bowls and other small bowls which says here you will find a family or royal grave, bigger bowl is for father or most important person. Look for direction guide near bowls to find graves place which could be under the bowls to 50 meters away from it but if you look for other signs and find them you can point exact graves places. for example a big bowl and about 10 cm a small sign says in this direction 10 meter or foot.

IMG_5140-e1523736875765.jpg photo_2017-03-31_12-14-09.jpg joghan1-doasite.jpg نشانه-های-جوغنک&#1.jpg 4083_1500758458.jpg ۲۰۱۲۰۱۰۱_۰۲۳۰۰&#17.jpg

Triangle Bowls: Most of them refer to Yahudi (Jewish) graves or Mummy with treasures. They are well trapped, very very dangerous (from traps to poison gases [and even magical words they say not me] and takes time to get to it but it rewards well. In this case for finding exact place of tomb you need to concentrate on triangle. Generally you should look for high places and mountains. If triangle bowl come with another sign side by side like another bowl you are already at right place. In Isosceles triangles you should look for trails from its height. In Equilateral triangle maybe grave is there and if you can find other sign they will help.
Anyway if you find a triangle bowl look area around it by 30 meters.

47692443_2246748048682961_4172865814018035686_n.jpg

Ellipse Bowls:
They point to a rocky Dakhma (Tower of Silence), a place for bury deads. These graves built on surface of the ground by big rocks and blocking its entrance by a shaped rock. This kind of bowls shows a good loot as it is built many month or even years for a prince or a high priest. They mostly point to a female prince.

IMG_5146-e1506003944611.jpg

Square Bowls:
They refer to rock Dakhma too but not on the ground! They are on mountains, rocks, in the heart of rocky mountains. The main entrance of Dakhma is very close to square bowls and get blocked by sarooj and it has treasure. These bowls belongs to priests almost.

IMG_5136-e1506005592167.jpg 30943460_192729058032737_8294959029839462400_n.jpg

Rectangle Bowls:
It points too land of dead, underground tunnels with many rooms for deads and its really hard to find its entrance which is blocked securely but when you find the ultimate grave you well reward.

جوغن-1024x768.jpg

We will talk about other bowls and their meaning in comments.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Mojtaba, thank you for the pictures and the explanations. I find them very interesting. I noticed that you mentioned high places when describing the triangle with the hole in the center. Will there be anything at the high places to show you have the right place. What is the significance of the large face in your first picture. Welcome to Tnet.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Persians conquered Phoenicia in about 500 bc. There are many things that relate to both groups here in mainland America. Did they get their charts and maps?

OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mojtaba, thank you for the pictures and the explanations. I find them very interesting. I noticed that you mentioned high places when describing the triangle with the hole in the center. Will there be anything at the high places to show you have the right place. What is the significance of the large face in your first picture. Welcome to Tnet.

Thank Sir
High place mean top of a mountain or hill or even tumulus
you can find that by rocks which are abnormal and feels its human work
look at the pic below

139301061426312402419394.jpg

OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Persians conquered Phoenicia in about 500 bc. There are many things that relate to both groups here in mainland America. Did they get their charts and maps?

Yes Achaemenid Empire by Cyrus the great conquered 550 bc, but after 600 years after Achaemenid Empire Iranian which believe in Mithraism they back to Phoenicia which can be proved by Mithraism Temple in Sidon
later we two talk about this two more specifically.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thank Sir
High place mean top of a mountain or hill or even tumulus
you can find that by rocks which are abnormal and feels its human work
look at the pic below

View attachment 1689064

Thank you for the picture, Mojtaba. This is very interesting. Is that a stone cairn trail marker on the top of the left peak? Or is it a religious shrine?

OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you for the picture, Mojtaba. This is very interesting. Is that a stone cairn trail marker on the top of the left peak? Or is it a religious shrine?

Its shrine.
These kind of tombs built in top of high places as they had an eye on them.

124424-004-0922149D.jpg

Almost rich in Gold but hard to get in and dangerous.
If you find a triangle drill out of Iran maybe its a Mummy but Iranian from beginning care for deads, memorize them, gift for them so you can finds good rewards in graves and how much the grave rich depends on how much that person important and rich.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Its not shrine.

View attachment 1689515

If you find a triangle drill out of Iran maybe its a Mummy but Iranian from beginning care for deads, memorize them, gift for them so you can finds good rewards in graves and how much the grave rich depends on how much that person important and rich.

Another great picture. Is that a trail cut in the side of the mountain?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
The square cuts in the rock are "false doorways" that were believed you could communicate with the dead thru. Your picture of the mountain top (post #4) (not the flat top butte) is an Egyptian tombsite on the hill below. It has a Huge sun lit crescent moon which signifies Isis, an Egyptian divinity Goddess. Egyptians were very big into huge shadow and sun symbols as they believed they held power in life and death.

OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The square cuts in the rock are "false doorways" that were believed you could communicate with the dead thru. Your picture of the mountain top (post #4) (not the flat top butte) is an Egyptian tombsite on the hill below. It has a Huge sun lit crescent moon which signifies Isis, an Egyptian divinity Goddess. Egyptians were very big into huge shadow and sun symbols as they believed they held power in life and death.

It seems you know well enough! yes square edges means false ways exactly but their size important in calculating entrance distance.
Picture in post 4 that i mistakenly said not a shrine, its shrine and placed in Iran, Isfahan, Natanz and the name is Gonbad Baz means hawk shrine, was built around 1588-1629 by Safavid dynasty, Abbas the Great. Story behind this shrine is really amazing, Shah Abbas (Abbas the Great) haunts too much and he enjoyed such hubby and specially birds. He had a very good hawk named Lavand. he really care that haw, after hawk died in Natanz he ordered to built this shrine in memory of Lavand.

139301061427199592419404.jpg 139301061427199592419404.jpg 139301061428034052419444.jpg
139301061428331552419454.jpg 139301061429033722419474.jpg

Language of sun and shadow was popular in ancient Persia too because Iranian ancestors was believe in Mithraism and they care about sun power.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The shrine is unrelated to the crypt. Be there looking at the hillside on the winter solstice (Shab-e Yalda) from noon till sunset and the crypt will reveal itself on the hillside below, thru the usage of large shadows into which the dead pharoah will be born again.. Or post a high resolution photo of it, I might know where its at. The hillside will also be perpendicular to the solstice sunrise, either summer or winter to catch the first rays of the sun , and that is why the location was chosen as it represents rebirth..

OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The shrine is unrelated to the crypt. Be there looking at the hillside on the winter solstice (Shab-e Yalda) from noon till sunset and the crypt will reveal itself on the hillside below, thru the usage of large shadows into which the dead pharoah will be born again.. Or post a high resolution photo of it, I might know where its at. The hillside will also be perpendicular to the solstice sunrise, either summer or winter to catch the first rays of the sun , and that is why the location was chosen as it represents rebirth..

Oh yes shrine is unrelated i just post the pic for understanding such a high place.
It seems you know too much about sun and shadow language.
do you have a link or sth? or maybe could you share your knowledge about that

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

Great posts, Quinoa. Where did you learn about the shadow images. I’ve been looking for information like that for years but never had any luck.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot of ancient culture research , like 1000's of hours on anything I can get my hands or eyes on to read (as well as online archaeological reports and studies on crypts/tombs and things written about egyptian culture/customs/beliefs as well as other ancients ), as well as watching what happens on a several I have known about for several years. You won't learn much about the use of shadows from archaeological studies of course. They do have some things you can learn though , although even then I guarantee some are wrong interpretations.

"Treasure" hunters or even "looters" are the ones that find these places. The archaeologists wouldn't know much what to look for, they generally come along after something is already found. The best way would be to track down one of these places and watch what happens on it, even hike up to it, find how they are marked out, see the alignments , bearings, measurements, they are all very intricately done with much thought and sacred/holy geometry to the culture represented, not just slap hazardly placed. But I'm not at a point in my life where I would totally distribute that specific info online as in showing actual places/photos etc. and explaining what is there with all the whys and hows. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with the info yet.

OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A lot of ancient culture research , like 1000's of hours on anything I can get my hands or eyes on to read (as well as online archaeological reports and studies on crypts/tombs and things written about egyptian culture/customs/beliefs as well as other ancients ), as well as watching what happens on a several I have known about for several years. You won't learn much about the use of shadows from archaeological studies of course. They do have some things you can learn though , although even then I guarantee some are wrong interpretations.

"Treasure" hunters or even "looters" are the ones that find these places. The archaeologists wouldn't know much what to look for, they generally come along after something is already found. The best way would be to track down one of these places and watch what happens on it, even hike up to it, find how they are marked out, see the alignments , bearings, measurements, they are all very intricately done with much thought and sacred/holy geometry to the culture represented, not just slap hazardly placed. But I'm not at a point in my life where I would totally distribute that specific info online as in showing actual places/photos etc. and explaining what is there with all the whys and hows. I don't know exactly what I'm going to do with the info yet.

I think these crypt which has been hidden should be for royal power like a prince or king so high mass of crypt, yes?
In special days of year (as you mentioned) on hillside we should explore for marks and shapes of shadows to find out... Do you have knowledge which parts of world used such trick?
I had a place with 5 hills, someone told me to checkup their shadows on sunrise and sunset, i did that and i figured it out! One of the hills shadows fills other shadows gap at sunset! So i found the ultimate hill. It was really amazing just by sitting and looking... I like the way they THOUGHT!

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
They would be royalty and quite ancient. On the certain days or special days of the year, you are looking for very large (hillside) sized images. They show up well a week or so before and after these special days, so being there on that day isn't really necessary. Look for animal, reptile, creature/monster, geometric shapes, anything that points, or looks or has an open mouth and eats something. The crypts can be positions on these images that would relate to an opening, like nose ear, mouth etc., or relating to the womb. Look for a triangle of boulders or monuments off to the side.

The other smaller directly onsite shadow stuff can be seen at almost any time of the year really, although they went off the solstices, spring and fall equinoxes and mid seasons quite a bit.. (like Beltane or any other of the 8 Pagan holidays).

OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They would be royalty and quite ancient. On the certain days or special days of the year, you are looking for very large (hillside) sized images. They show up well a week or so before and after these special days, so being there on that day isn't really necessary. Look for animal, reptile, creature/monster, geometric shapes, anything that points, or looks or has an open mouth and eats something. The crypts can be positions on these images that would relate to an opening, like nose ear, mouth etc., or relating to the womb. Look for a triangle of boulders or monuments off to the side.

The other smaller directly onsite shadow stuff can be seen at almost any time of the year really, although they went off the solstices, spring and fall equinoxes and mid seasons quite a bit.. (like Beltane or any other of the 8 Pagan holidays).

I must say i get surprised how ancient people used such nature beauties.
Could you write up what you know about sun and shadow in a post or share ?

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I really don't have that much time to devout to it right now. It's an over whelming amount of information. I've given things out here and there, at some point it's really a matter of finding things out on your own, but I do like to help a little every once in a while when something grabs my eye. Unfortunately sometimes a little help requires a lot of explanation.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its shrine.

View attachment 1689515

Yes,Yes. Do you care to share any of the dangerous trap techniques ? Have you seen Gem Stones?

OP
OP
M

Mojtaba19891222

Greenie
Mar 7, 2019
Iran
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes,Yes. Do you care to share any of the dangerous trap techniques ? Have you seen Gem Stones?

Traps can be different due to where we digging... one trap that i personally saw was a shaky stair.
Sir i have not seen Gem but many beautiful and valuable stones recovered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread