ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Dit, how are we gonna get you back on the farm, after you’ve seen the desert [emoji266]?

#/80{>~(c)

The state motto of NM is The Land of Enchantment - kind of a tourism tag that caught on years ago. Cute, but the reality is that it's the Land of Entrapment. Dit will likely return home after this adventure, but time will tell if the hook sets.

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always try to shade your camera with your hat if you can when you're shooting into the sun.

Well, I was hoping one of the Aura Club was going to step up and ID that lens flare, but thanks anyway Steve. Yes, it is a lens flare, not an "aura" or anomaly.

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The state motto of NM is The Land of Enchantment - kind of a tourism tag that caught on years ago. Cute, but the reality is that it's the Land of Entrapment. Dit will likely return home after this adventure, but time will tell if the hook sets.

Someone whiz in our wheaties this morning??

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about a burial plot as far as a person, Mikel, but I did find it interesting there is a Seven on the stone, a half a heart, and a circle on there, among other signs.

View attachment 1722941 View attachment 1722942

As you Know, these both point to the same place. It very well could be a place that might be able to be opened up in a short amount of time. It would need to be study and looked at as a Engineering construction job site. Can it be done with the tools on hand, and in the proper amount of time allowed,and done safely? heart pointer.jpg seven.jpg

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As you Know, these both point to the same place. It very well could be a place that might be able to be opened up in a short amount of time. It would need to be study and looked at as a Engineering construction job site. Can it be done with the tools on hand, and in the proper amount of time allowed,and done safely? View attachment 1723157 View attachment 1723158

Yep, I know, and it has been playing on my mind. It looked simple enough, but in my experience things are never as easy as I think they are, lol. I think we should give it some extra attention for sure. We both hit on it immediately at first sight, and I like to go on my instincts in cases like this. It was talkin' to both of us, lol. I'm in. :icon_thumright:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, I know, and it has been playing on my mind. It looked simple enough, but in my experience things are never as easy as I think they are, lol. I think we should give it some extra attention for sure. We both hit on it immediately at first sight, and I like to go on my instincts in cases like this. It was talkin' to both of us, lol. I'm in. :icon_thumright:

Maverick1 had given away(nothing expected in return) a very important clue, at least to me. I believe he said King Solomon's tomb is entered from the East. AH yes,i sure hope so, it so dang hard looking into the the sun in the mornings.

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote DTTH : " Its all part of the Mystery Schools that Roger Snow talks about "

LOL Yepper .

Hi Kiddies ,

Ya know DTTH ? if for just one moment , we could see what we refuse to believe is around us , we'd probably lose
our Minds .

While I was down there in the Cookes Range I was talking to , (not with ) a Spirit ( well , it did answer a few times , it's a Female)

( I'm in Jackson Hole Wyoming at the Moment )

Photo is of a Huge Fault just West of Blue Mesa Colorado .
Rog'

colorado blue mesa 006.JPG

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maverick1 had given away(nothing expected in return) a very important clue, at least to me. I believe he said King Solomon's tomb is entered from the East. AH yes,i sure hope so, it so dang hard looking into the the sun in the mornings.

IMO, when clues give sun's orientation, always we should search heaving the sun in our back. The target is opposite the sun and your shadow shows the way.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote DTTH : " Its all part of the Mystery Schools that Roger Snow talks about "

LOL Yepper .

Hi Kiddies ,

Ya know DTTH ? if for just one moment , we could see what we refuse to believe is around us , we'd probably lose
our Minds .

While I was down there in the Cookes Range I was talking to , (not with ) a Spirit ( well , it did answer a few times , it's a Female)

( I'm in Jackson Hole Wyoming at the Moment )

Photo is of a Huge Fault just East of Blue Mesa Colorado .
Rog'

View attachment 1723203 [/QUOTE

So glade to hear from you. It looks beautiful there.

Feb 9, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ken
I did the Back Roads of N.M. Az. and Co. , got lost everywhere I ended up hee hee .
I spent a week at the site that Mdog talked about , where the French Trappers buried their Gold Nuggets near
Monte Vista Colorado .

I found some of their signs , and those ended at a big Boulder with a single stone set on top .
Pretty sure it's the Cache ( Some one's Cache for sure )

I tried to contact Mdog , but couldn't log into this forum for some reason ( probably a Ban Ha Ha )

have a peek at another Meterorite ( 2 infact ) from Wyoming , beyond the Pathfinder is the Sink Hole where
the Meteor Impact site is located , tons of pieces scattered all over the Ground .

I only took the two in the photo though , I'm over stuffed with Junk already .

Meterorite Impact Zone 004.JPG

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Rog. So cool, i love hearing about your Adventures. Iam sure Mdog will want to know all about that site. Thanks for checking in and let us know your ok and where your at. I hope you keep posting.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Someone whiz in our wheaties this morning??

Ha, ha, not at all. I wasn't complaining. I wouldn't live anywhere else in North America but NM - Gila/Mimbres headwaters zone is it for me. No, I'm just always curious how noobies react to this bizarre playground and all the things in it. It just keeps on giving.

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha, ha, not at all. I wasn't complaining. I wouldn't live anywhere else in North America but NM - Gila/Mimbres headwaters zone is it for me. No, I'm just always curious how noobies react to this bizarre playground and all the things in it. It just keeps on giving.

That it does, lol. Only this isn't my first time to NM, just the first time I've been this far south in the state. I'm also familiar with deserts, having worked in Mexico and the Middle East. But I have to admit, the combination of the two here, mountains & desert, have a certain appeal I haven't felt previously. I'm also beginning to believe there is some kind of geomagnetic anomaly here that has its own attraction, crazy huh? Lol

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
That it does, lol. Only this isn't my first time to NM, just the first time I've been this far south in the state. I'm also familiar with deserts, having worked in Mexico and the Middle East. But I have to admit, the combination of the two here, mountains & desert, have a certain appeal I haven't felt previously. I'm also beginning to believe there is some kind of geomagnetic anomaly here that has its own attraction, crazy huh? Lol

Not at all. One of my unique friends first offered that hypothesis decades ago. The large pockets of metal in the ground and the historic psychic residue surrounding them may have a tendency to broaden the frequency spectrum that humans can sense. Yes, a geomagnetic thing - almost physically attractive to some people who have said they were "drawn" here and couldn't resist it. Some folks seem to be in sync with the phenomenon and others are uneasy with it.

The vibes here in the south are quite different than those up further north, although I do like being around Taos too. No metal there, but interesting cultural mojo.

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not at all. One of my unique friends first offered that hypothesis decades ago. The large pockets of metal in the ground and the historic psychic residue surrounding them may have a tendency to broaden the frequency spectrum that humans can sense. Yes, a geomagnetic thing - almost physically attractive to some people who have said they were "drawn" here and couldn't resist it. Some folks seem to be in sync with the phenomenon and others are uneasy with it.

The vibes here in the south are quite different than those up further north, although I do like being around Taos too. No metal there, but interesting cultural mojo.

Interesting theory, I can vouch for the initial disorienting affect, lol. Like when I was trying to describe the "carnival hall of mirrors effect" I felt on our first survey of the site. Whatever it is really messed with my sense of direction and depth perception for a bit, but I seem to have acclimated to it now. As far as my sensitivity to 'other' things, that does seem to be enhanced a bit, and may be what is so attractive about it, dunno. All I know for sure is that it feels like I should be here, almost like a memory you can't quite grasp, lol. Wild.

Then again, it could be the tequila. :laughing7:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Ken
I did the Back Roads of N.M. Az. and Co. , got lost everywhere I ended up hee hee .
I spent a week at the site that Mdog talked about , where the French Trappers buried their Gold Nuggets near
Monte Vista Colorado .

I found some of their signs , and those ended at a big Boulder with a single stone set on top .
Pretty sure it's the Cache ( Some one's Cache for sure )

I tried to contact Mdog , but couldn't log into this forum for some reason ( probably a Ban Ha Ha )

have a peek at another Meterorite ( 2 infact ) from Wyoming , beyond the Pathfinder is the Sink Hole where
the Meteor Impact site is located , tons of pieces scattered all over the Ground .

I only took the two in the photo though , I'm over stuffed with Junk already .

View attachment 1723212

I sent you the link you asked for, Rog. Thanks for thinking of me.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
You've posted some very interesting pictures, Dit. I was wondering if you and Dog have found any surface artifacts that might give some clue as to who was in the area?

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've posted some very interesting pictures, Dit. I was wondering if you and Dog have found any surface artifacts that might give some clue as to who was in the area?

That one is easy. None.

Lots of debris from stonework, but that could just as easily be natural erosion with the abundance of stone everywhere. The only exception being the one piece I posted in my opening post, which was obviously painstakingly carved/chipped into a complicated pattern, and that piece could possibly be Indigenous. Other than that, and a very old iron piece found by Dog prior to my arrival, nothing.

IF this is a site of an ancient age, would it be possible to distinguish stonework debris from natural erosion in this setting and at this point in time? It would take someone with more knowledge than I to answer that, I am afraid. Nevertheless, I still feel that there is something here beyond explanation. Too much to write off as Coincidence.

And with the Solstice less than a week away, maybe I'll have more answers to my many questions soon. We'll see. :dontknow:

OP
OP
Ditlihi

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me add to that, the stand alone stone monuments from my opening post are obviously man made. From what time period it will be hard to ascertain. They could be as recent as the '30's, or much, much older. But there is no denying they are there to mark something. What, I have yet to determine.

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep fresh batteries,and take more than a hundred photos!!!!!!!!!!

There is always something hidden from those that don’t speak Latin or Greek or Sanskrit..........

Someone will see it and cache the knowledge away, but someone else will share with you, that lil something that you can not see!

#/;0{>~(c)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread