ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i guess it was. I dont like underground stuff, but i think i could go in that. One of my goals is to find and go in a Ancient America tunnel network. I better get on it.

- Try to find out about the tunnels that connect the Floridas to Tres Hermanas. Ask the old timers in the Deming area. While you're at it, see if you can find any stories that link these tunnels to the Twin Sisters near Pinos Altos. Supposedly, these are all natural caverns, not manmade.

- Possibly the most enigmatic man I've ever known, Fred March, provided me with some stunning info in the early 1980s. At first I wrote him off as crazy until a major part of his story (and his prediction about it) were absolutely verified by me later. Long story, but bottom line: a large boring machine was extending a tunnel from beneath a surface building about a half mile east of Highway 90 north of Lordsburg at about MM8, extending northerly under Gold Gulch and beyond. Same sound as the Taos Hum.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
- Try to find out about the tunnels that connect the Floridas to Tres Hermanas. Ask the old timers in the Deming area. While you're at it, see if you can find any stories that link these tunnels to the Twin Sisters near Pinos Altos. Supposedly, these are all natural caverns, not manmade.

- Possibly the most enigmatic man I've ever known, Fred March, provided me with some stunning info in the early 1980s. At first I wrote him off as crazy until a major part of his story (and his prediction about it) were absolutely verified by me later. Long story, but bottom line: a large boring machine was extending a tunnel from beneath a surface building about a half mile east of Highway 90 north of Lordsburg at about MM8, extending northerly under Gold Gulch and beyond. Same sound as the Taos Hum.

Ye mean this?

The Lordsburg Job

Can't wait to hear how ye "Verified" this one.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for that info.sdcfia. I have heard of the tunnel from Florida to 3, but that the first i heard of to the Twins(Breast),That is a great photo you posted of the twins. I was like Daamm, those are Breast. There is a cave that is very close to being the shortest distance from there to the 3. It is a major cave, Massive markers showing it. I been putting off that trip for some years now. 2020 iam gonna do it. Ill post some photos and videos when i do it. I mainly wanna do the trip to learn some more opening signs. I will let you know if i find anything on that connection. I know i can believe it easily.Thanks again sdcfia.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Ye mean this?

The Lordsburg Job

Can't wait to hear how ye "Verified" this one.

Bigger. More like this, I reckon - about 40 feet in diameter. These are used to bore complete subway tunnels, highway tunnels, etc.

Big 'un.jpg

Oh, I could write a book about Fred. I hadn't thought about him in years until the tunnels were mentioned on this thread a couple days ago. Whew, what a human. Anyway, here's what happened:

I can verify what he told me about the building, which was alleged to have been used to access the boring machine from the surface when necessary. Fred said the building was temporary and was regularly moved to a new location as the tunnel was continuously being extended. He told me its location, which I mentioned in Post #681. I said, "There's no building there. I drive right by there on occasion. There's nothing out there. Nothing at all."

"There is now," said Fred, "and in a couple months, it'll be gone." Sure Fred ... sure it will.

Well. a week or two later my girlfriend and I were headed to Safford AZ and drove down 90 to meet 70 at Lordsburg NM. Driving south from Silver, I told her about Fred's story and she was amused. When we got to the right spot on the road, I looked to the east and there it was - an innocuous looking metal building, right where Fred said it was. About the size if a mechanic's shop, maybe 30'x40', more or less. "Probably some rancher's new building," said she. I agreed, still not a believer.

Three or four months later, we made another trip to Safford, and when we drove by the spot, the building was no longer there. Vanished. Up and gone. Here today, gone tomorrow. Fred's prediction was verified. Maybe not enough to meet your standards, Ol' K, but do I trust my own lyin' eyes.

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Bigger. More like this, I reckon - about 40 feet in diameter. These are used to bore complete subway tunnels, highway tunnels, etc.

View attachment 1803780

Oh, I could write a book about Fred. I hadn't thought about him in years until the tunnels were mentioned on this thread a couple days ago. Whew, what a human. Anyway, here's what happened:

I can verify what he told me about the building, which was alleged to have been used to access the boring machine from the surface when necessary. Fred said the building was temporary and was regularly moved to a new location as the tunnel was continuously being extended. He told me its location, which I mentioned in Post #681. I said, "There's no building there. I drive right by there on occasion. There's nothing out there. Nothing at all."

"There is now," said Fred, "and in a couple months, it'll be gone." Sure Fred ... sure it will.

Well. a week or two later my girlfriend and I were headed to Safford AZ and drove down 90 to meet 70 at Lordsburg NM. Driving south from Silver, I told her about Fred's story and she was amused. When we got to the right spot on the road, I looked to the east and there it was - an innocuous looking metal building, right where Fred said it was. About the size if a mechanic's shop, maybe 30'x40', more or less. "Probably some rancher's new building," said she. I agreed, still not a believer.

Three or four months later, we made another trip to Safford, and when we drove by the spot, the building was no longer there. Vanished. Up and gone. Here today, gone tomorrow. Fred's prediction was verified. Maybe not enough to meet your standards, Ol' K, but do I trust my own lyin' eyes.

Jiminy Cricket, that's one hell of a diggin' machine. Big Tex looks to be roughly 40' x well over 200', that feller could chew up some dirt!

I was about to ask how ye reckon they got it to fit in that 30 x 40 shop building, then I seen where ye edited yer post to include the 40' diameter and the bit about how the building was only an "access" point fer to reach the machine when necessary. (Good save. :wink:)

Yessir, got all the ingredients for a mysterious conspiracy there fer sure. I wonder if that was what ol' Maverick was referring to when he said "...They're Underground...I repeat, They're UNDERGROUND...". :icon_scratch:

DTTH, I think yer gonna need a bigger Medallion. To borrow a phrase from Conspiracy Theorists everywhere.... "This goes way deeper than anyone could guess". 8-)

:happy1:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Jiminy Cricket, that's one hell of a diggin' machine. Big Tex looks to be roughly 40' x well over 200', that feller could chew up some dirt!

I was about to ask how ye reckon they got it to fit in that 30 x 40 shop building, then I seen where ye edited yer post to include the 40' diameter and the bit about how the building was only an "access" point fer to reach the machine when necessary. (Good save. :wink:)

Yessir, got all the ingredients for a mysterious conspiracy there fer sure. I wonder if that was what ol' Maverick was referring to when he said "...They're Underground...I repeat, They're UNDERGROUND...". :icon_scratch:

DTTH, I think yer gonna need a bigger Medallion. To borrow a phrase from Conspiracy Theorists everywhere.... "This goes way deeper than anyone could guess". 8-)

:happy1:

Obviously, those drillers needed a portal closer than Carlsbad from which to access pizzas and Chinese carryout. I'd tell you about the eyeball drone, but I don't think you're ready.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Obviously, those drillers needed a portal closer than Carlsbad from which to access pizzas and Chinese carryout. I'd tell you about the eyeball drone, but I don't think you're ready.

Oh why not. I jest opened a fresh bottle. Go for it.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Check out this Bad Boy! This is a Crossrail, but there's other manufacturers of boring machines too. They can definitely Git-R-Done!

Kace

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Pipsqueak, the Mighty Shovel. :notworthy:

Jest goes to show, when diggin' up treasure...size don't matter - Results DO.

:occasion14:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those big diggers don’t work in desert sand!!

So, size matters, that li’l shovel can do the job, because it can “get to” the job!!!

#/;0{>~ ——D

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a photo from less than 100 yards away. I think this is much older. Maybe the first wave of these people to show up out here? The work to me seems to be different than some of the others. Your mileage may vary. The owner of the Tobacco tins sure had a interest in something out here. 292020 061.JPG

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Did the contents give ye any idea of who, when, or what they were looking fer?

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a photo from less than 100 yards away. I think this is much older. Maybe the first wave of these people to show up out here? The work to me seems to be different than some of the others. Your mileage may vary. The owner of the Tobacco tins sure had a interest in something out here. View attachment 1804387

Ihmm’ ... 🦉?!?
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1582490564.966306.jpg

#/;0{>~

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did the contents give ye any idea of who, when, or what they were looking fer?

It wasnt my find. I was there, but i didnt get to see what was inside the Tobacco tins. I was told of, and seen one of the items. The finder will need to be the one to tell those details.:occasion18:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread