ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
3pruBqRh.gif

Tres Hermanas?

Fb0EMDQl.jpg

Coincidental bit of trivia, New Mexico's Spaceport America is precisely on the dot of the 33rd Parallel.

Things that make you go Hmmmm.... :icon_scratch:

Tres Hermanas is a bit too far south in latitude - 31.914112°. The SW New Mexico sites below (one in Arizona) are all very close to 33° and all tie into some good legends, either directly or as nodes on geometric map patterns:
~ NM Victorio Peak 32.924026°
~ NM Timber Mountain, Caballos 32.964807°
~ NM Twin Sisters 32.890206°
~ NM Horse Mountain 33.027648°
~ NM Fort West on Gila River 32.942832°
~ NM Big Lue Mountains 33.079106°
~ AZ Adamsville 33.013315°

Spaceport America 32.990355°, where the arrow points. Nice arrow. I don't believe in coincidences.

SA.png

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tres Hermanas is a bit too far south in latitude - 31.914112°. The SW New Mexico sites below (one in Arizona) are all very close to 33° and all tie into some good legends, either directly or as nodes on geometric map patterns:

Spaceport America 32.990355°, where the arrow points. Nice arrow. I don't believe in coincidences.

View attachment 1816934

Dang that photo there looks like some of those seed pods things i see out here.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 1816934

Are you familiar with the research of Gary A. David regarding the 33rd parallel? He makes a connection between numerous ancient archeo-astronomy sites across the globe, all within one degree or so either side of the 33rd. Casa Grande for instance. If we were to postulate the possibility of the sites mentioned in this thread... Tres Hermanas, the Floridas, Cookes Peak... having similar archeo-astronomy traits, they would fit well within that one degree or so proximity David asserts in his theories.

From what I've seen on this thread, they are definitely archeo-astronomy related. Something of a curiosity don't you think?

I wonder, if we were to draw a triangle between the Sites, might we find 33 in the geometry? :icon_scratch:

As for the treasure legends associated with the sites you mention, I agree. No coincidence.

Nice arrow, Indeed.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those two photos you guys posted of space port is driving me nuts now. Its got me looking at photos of that inner core. That thing looks like those flower pods.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Great vid. Some interesting correlations there.

German is the same as Spanish, Hermann (brother), Hermanna (sister). From Mount Hermon, Mount of the Brotherhood of 200 Fallen Angels on the 33rd parallel, according to the book of Enoch.

3pruBqRh.gif

Tres Hermanas?

Fb0EMDQl.jpg

Coincidental bit of trivia, New Mexico's Spaceport America is precisely on the dot of the 33rd Parallel.

Similar imagery? :dontknow:

The German Jewish Colony - Bahá’í Gardens, Haifa, Palestine 32° 48' 31.19" N

Mentioned in DTTH's video from Sepehr on the Secret History of the Temple Society.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/299869-ancient-120.html#post6464454

qCyKdVgl.jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its these darn things. There is better photos on line of them with them dudes that got those purses. There a photo of them facing each other with those pods below spiting open. I have some photos of them in the field,but it would take me forever to find them. Assyrian_Cylinder,_with_Dagon,_or_the_Fish-god.jpg DzwfLJ4l.jpg SA.png

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you familiar with the research of Gary A. David regarding the 33rd parallel? He makes a connection between numerous ancient archeo-astronomy sites across the globe, all within one degree or so either side of the 33rd. Casa Grande for instance. If we were to postulate the possibility of the sites mentioned in this thread... Tres Hermanas, the Floridas, Cookes Peak... having similar archeo-astronomy traits, they would fit well within that one degree or so proximity David asserts in his theories.

From what I've seen on this thread, they are definitely archeo-astronomy related. Something of a curiosity don't you think?

I wonder, if we were to draw a triangle between the Sites, might we find 33 in the geometry? :icon_scratch:

As for the treasure legends associated with the sites you mention, I agree. No coincidence.

Nice arrow, Indeed.

I'll check out David's stuff, thanks.

For some reason, Cort Lindahl's old axis mundi videos went "private" on his YouTube channel. Fortunately, I replicated many of his great circle lines on Google Earth. Incredible geometric connections. Now most of his research is genealogical, linking the family histories of some famous US treasure legend, which is intriguing to say the least, but I miss the map work.

Thanks to Lindahl, and some cool stuff from mdog, I began drawing lines between certain things, just to see what came up, or where certain azimuths connected to and passed through along the way. Here's a couple distant nodes that have some unexpected "coincidental" correspondences.

Peace Garden.png
Follow the red line

KRS.png
The KRS is an important control point in North America

Here's one especially for Dit and Ken, who place importance in Tres Hermanas - rightfully so? Remember, when you find something of interest on the ground, always get its coordinates. As above, so below.

Triangle.png

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man o Man, I have to say thank you to Sdcfia and OK. You guys triggered all kinds of stuff in my head now. It was like getting slapped right between the eyes. The space port photos,the 33deg line and now that triangle that Sdcfia posted. There is one of those seed pods that show up in Cookes range, a large shadow form. So i also take it that the Butterfield trail follows along the 33. That triangle is very interesting Sdcfia. I wonder what 12 circles would show with the center point being Cummings Fort and the spacing being the diameter of your 3 points? That curve of the Rio right there is also very interesting. I need to go back to Fort Cummings and get me a couple gallons of water and think on things. Thanks. Triangle.png

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other

For some reason, Cort Lindahl's old axis mundi videos went "private" on his YouTube channel. Fortunately, I replicated many of his great circle lines on Google Earth. Incredible geometric connections. Now most of his research is genealogical, linking the family histories of some famous US treasure legend, which is intriguing to say the least, but I miss the map work.

Thanks to Lindahl, and some cool stuff from mdog, I began drawing lines between certain things, just to see what came up, or where certain azimuths connected to and passed through along the way. Here's a couple distant nodes that have some unexpected "coincidental" correspondences.

View attachment 1817087
Follow the red line

View attachment 1817088

Here's one especially for Dit and Ken, who place importance in Tres Hermanas - rightfully so? Remember, when you find something of interest on the ground, always get its coordinates. As above, so below.

View attachment 1817089

Very nice, Sdcfia. :icon_thumright:

I now understand why Dit was so vehement about not making any judgements, as her Journey had just begun. I would say she had a much wider field of vision than any of us assumed.

Long may she run. Safe travels, Dit. :notworthy:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Man o Man, I have to say thank you to Sdcfia and OK. You guys triggered all kinds of stuff in my head now. It was like getting slapped right between the eyes. The space port photos,the 33deg line and now that triangle that Sdcfia posted. There is one of those seed pods that show up in Cookes range, a large shadow form. So i also take it that the Butterfield trail follows along the 33. That triangle is very interesting Sdcfia. I wonder what 12 circles would show with the center point being Cummings Fort and the spacing being the diameter of your 3 points? That curve of the Rio right there is also very interesting. I need to go back to Fort Cummings and get me a couple gallons of water and think on things. Thanks. View attachment 1817152

Stay thirsty my Friend. :icon_thumright:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 6:00pm if you have a intrest .

Most Biblical scholars will claim that Moses was the first person to write portions of Scripture while John, the disciple of Jesus, was the last. That said, the King James Bible of 1611 remains the most popular translation in history, emerging at a high point in the English Renaissance, compiled by six groups, comprised of some 54 translators, of which we know very little about. https://atlanteangardens.blogspot.com...

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sepehr at 11:30am if you have a intrest.

In Germanic mythology, a dwarf is a short human-like entity that dwells in mountains and in the earth, and is variously associated with wisdom, blacksmithing, mining, and crafting.. For years, stories have persisted about Cherokee "little people" in eastern North America.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011

View attachment 1817087
Follow the red line

View attachment 1817088

View attachment 1817089

Lookin good, SDC. I love the great circle stuff.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Great vid. Some interesting correlations there.

German is the same as Spanish, Hermann (brother), Hermanna (sister). From Mount Hermon, Mount of the Brotherhood of 200 Fallen Angels on the 33rd parallel, according to the book of Enoch.

3pruBqRh.gif

Tres Hermanas?

Fb0EMDQl.jpg

Hi Ol'Kentuck. This link might interest you. SDCFIA and I had a conversation about Spaceport a few years ago. Top two posts.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/v...noss-victorio-peak-caballo-mountains-217.html

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting read mdog. Having a hard time getting getting Spaceport out of my head now. I thought spaceport looks like this Hindu goddess from the hips down. In this video its the 4th goddess . download.jpg
Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, fortune, power, luxury, beauty, fertility, and auspiciousness. She holds the promise of material fulfilment and contentment. She is described as restless, whimsical yet maternal, with her arms raised to bless and to grant.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a interesting viedo. I never knew of anything on the 33. Interesting what the guy has to say in the first comment below the video. Digging tunnels ? Dang sdcifa maybe i better pay more attention to what your saying.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread