ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihis Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest - Page 45
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
Like Tree3501Likes

Thread: ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihis Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2011
    4341 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Here ya go, another from this site. Might not Mean Much to some, but to some it Means Much. I balanced the scale 4 me with that statement. What is the Language? At least Ancient?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	292020 271.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	3.38 MB 
ID:	1801696
    Simon1 and Ol' Kentuck like this.

us
    Jan 2011
    4341 times
    Iam gonna show you something and tell you something, only cause i have been drinking. So listen up, and draw your own thoughts.
    Simon1 and Ol' Kentuck like this.

us
    Feb 2009
    Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
    Prism V
    1083 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dog, the treasure hunter View Post
    Iam gonna show you something and tell you something, only cause i have been drinking. So listen up, and draw your own thoughts.
    Dtth,
    You got my attention. I'm a listening..
    4 roses neat

us
    Jan 2011
    4341 times
    Here it is. Been trying to figure this symbol out. I have found it at other places, even in giant size(shadow) . Sometimes the head ? is closed, or its open. Like a tulip,seed pod opening, or does it represent the snake? Does it have something to do with reproduction? I have seen it on different stone tablets on line. Old stuff. You can see it at 6.40 of the video.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	292020 326.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	1801821 Just some more stuff from this site.

us
    Jan 2011
    4341 times
    Here is something else right there,that is odd. Check out the black stone and the white stone. Contrast,balancing the scales? Could there be something to this? Or just random nature?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	292020 326.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	2.22 MB 
ID:	1801832

pt
    Sep 2014
    7404 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Here it is. Been trying to figure this symbol out.
    Seahorse.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

us
    Jan 2011
    4341 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    Seahorse.
    I see that now. It is a good Sea Horse. The eye see's what it wants. Thats a good lesson. If you turn 180 deg. and take this photo from that spot you will see this. Warning if you have Greed and Lust, use your normal restraint to control those feelings.

us
    Jan 2011
    4341 times
    Ok,here it is. To me i see a Turtle with food in its mouth? I see a what i call Log with a branch, that to me represents gold. Your mileage may very. To me it looks man made.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	292020 085.JPG 
Size:	3.07 MB 
ID:	1802161

us
    Jun 2018
    821 times
    Ok,here it is. To me i see a Turtle with food in its mouth? I see a what i call Log with a branch, that to me represents gold. Your mileage may very. To me it looks man made.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	292020 085.JPG 
Size:	3.07 MB 
ID:	1802161

Interesting. I'm watching and listening too, DTTH.

Pass the bottle, Weekender, make mine on the rocks, thank Ye muchly.

This last pic you posted is very interesting and has me checkin' back over my notes. I noticed a similarity to the pic of Dit's Door. It looks to me like there is a round wheel-like stone placed in the same position near the openings of both of these 'set-ups', (lower left as you're facing the door/opening). Makes me wonder if it might be significant?

us
    Jan 2011
    4341 times
    [QUOTE=Ol' Kentuck;6429205]Interesting. I'm watching and listening too, DTTH.

Pass the bottle, Weekender, make mine on the rocks, thank Ye muchly.

This last pic you posted is very interesting and has me checkin' back over my notes. I noticed a similarity to the pic of Dit's Door. It looks to me like there is a round wheel-like stone placed in the same position near the openings of both of these 'set-ups', (lower left as you're facing the door/opening). Makes me wonder if it might be significant?

[/QUOTE

Thats interesting. You would need to find that disk at other openings, to move the needle to truth. If you turn right 60 deg.,from the spot that photo was taken, you get this photo. I see a round stone and a Delta. Your mileage may vary. Hummm, Disk and Doors?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	292020 125.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.21 MB 
ID:	1802255
    Last edited by dog, the treasure hunter; Feb 16, 2020 at 05:36 PM.

us
    Jun 2018
    821 times

Thats interesting. You would need to find that disk at other openings, to move the needle to truth. If you turn right 60 deg.,from the spot that photo was taken, you get this photo. I see a round stone and a Delta. Your mileage may vary. Hummm, Disk and Doors?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	292020 125.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.21 MB 
ID:	1802255

Well now, ain't that jest the cat's pajammers.

Uno mas, Bartender.

us
    Jan 2011
    4341 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Kentuck View Post
    Well now, ain't that jest the cat's pajammers.

Uno mas, Bartender.
    Your gonna need more than 2 photos, to move the needle more to truth,with the Wheel and Delta connection(Door). Now If you move appox 30deg. back left,and take a photo from that spot too ,you will see this. Wheel,Delta? You will need make your own call. They (wheel seem to be Left,lower or in line. Huummm,need to study more.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	292020 122.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	4.14 MB 
ID:	1802277
    Ol' Kentuck and weekender like this.

us
    Jan 2011
    4341 times
    Kinda odd there is a Black and white stone over there, and a smaller Black and White stone where the photo was taken from. Gonna have to think on it a bit.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	292020 122.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	4.16 MB 
ID:	1802289

us
    Jun 2018
    821 times

Jest a thought that's been rollin' around in my noggin today. Seein' as there seems to be some kind of relation to the Apostles on the previous sites on this trail, it occurred to me there was a verse in Matthew that could apply here. Bear with me here as I'm going out on a limb with this one, I'll admit right off. But it keeps popping up in my thoughts so I figgered I'd mention it. May be something, may just be stretching. Y'all take it as you like.

In Matthew 28:2, speaking on the Resurrection, he states... " And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the Angel of the Lord descended from Heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it."

Many scholars have studied that verse and came to the conclusion that Jesus, in his resurrected form, had no need for the door to be open to leave the tomb. They believe the stone must have been rolled away so that the women and other witnesses could see that the tomb was now empty.

Do ye suppose that this wheel-like stone placed in similar positions near the openings on these sites could be a representation, a signal/message if ye will, that these vaults are now empty?

Previously removed?

us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    2316 times
    Possibly a Dino monument, Look for the pyramid /aframe / pointed rock near where the base of tail would be that connects with main body. It will be important, might have peepsite/gunsite, or it will just have direction from it like due west is common. Seahorse is another thing. It's a creation thing , as well as something associated with afterlife and even believed to be a vessel to take certain cultures to the afterlife. Can't really get much into it here without a wall of text.
    weekender likes this.

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links