ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope the people that i gave my phones, laptops and hard drives to, put them to good use to prevent evil use of the info. by evil people. They are out there. Be careful . The Danger is real.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crotalus Scutulatus, do not accuse members and this is not a blog, please do not make multiple posts back to back every couple of minutes.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
My bad. The OP may have been coerced by this bad group. The OP told me they where going to do some very bad things to the OP if there was no going along with it. The OP said this group believes all treasures belong to them and said they are based out of Utah . The OP said something was set in motion against me and the OP couldn't undo it. The OP told me they were going to go to law enforcement and tell them about everything and everyone . I sure hope the OP did that. I have no ideal what kind of story was cooked up about me or what i did but iam sure it was false, and i hope this group realized this by now. I dont believe any of these treasures are mine and never will be. I do appreciate the work that was left behind and want to see more of it and learn more about it. What set this all off was me telling the OP that they had to move on and take up resident some where else. Over two years of free living with nothing expected in return was enough for them to get back on their feet. Sure makes me want to never help anyone again. I sure hope the info. i passed on will help the good of humanity in some way. I sure hope that bad group in Utah doesn't benefit from it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditlihis hasn't posted here in 2.5 years.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread was for mainly attention, Dilithis alt"s on other websites were for the same. Not everyone is out to help, some just talk a lot and like the conversation, they often just keep it going on and on. And Crotalus I know who you are already... don't put all your eggs in one basket, especially not hers. You had a good thing going here. Nobody will agree with everything but the point was always just to talk about it.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont put eggs in anybody's basket. Show what i want to. Make my on call on what i see and feel in the field, and on the street with people. The truth comes out for me that way. Been real lucky so far. But also had have some really great people helping me. Giving and Receiving has been working good. The Me Me Me, take take,take, deceive people probably dont understand that concept .

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
It's fine. We all are all after the same thing in the end.

dougachim

Jan 30, 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Marius, that's a great question. :icon_thumright:

The history of this area includes the ancient Mogollon Culture, the Mimbres (a subset of the Mogollon), raids and battles of Pancho Villa, rumors of Spanish mining, and Legends of lost Spanish packloads of silver and gold made famous by the writings of W.C. Jameson. (I have my own personal opinions of Jameson, which I will refrain from sharing out of respect for the 95% of Treasurenet members I would be pissing off :tongue3:).

The Mogollon culture is one of the major prehistoric Southwestern cultural divisions of the Southwestern United States and Northern Mexico. The culture flourished from the archaic period, c. 200 CE, to either 1450 or 1540 CE, when the Spanish arrived. Evidence abounds for this culture and the museum in Deming is a wonderful source of information on the Mimbres. On our first foray into the mountains here I saw several 'prospect holes' dating to the 1930's, including an obviously older one that I thought was unusual as it had no waste material around it. After visiting the Museum I realized it was most probably the remains of a Mogollon Pit House like the one pictured here...

View attachment 1712253 View attachment 1712254

View attachment 1712255

Villa's raid on Columbus, NM in 1916 led to the U.S. Army's invasion of Mexico.

" The Battle of Columbus (Burning of Columbus or the Columbus Raid), March 9, 1916, began as a raid conducted by Pancho Villa's Division of the North on the small United States border town of Columbus, New Mexico, located 3 miles (4.8 km) north of the border. The raid escalated into a full-scale battle between Villistas and the United States Army. Villa himself led the assault, only to be driven back into Mexico by elements of the 13th Cavalry Regiment stationed at the town. The attack angered Americans and President Woodrow Wilson ordered the Punitive Expedition in which the US Army invaded Mexico in an unsuccessful attempt to capture General Villa."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Columbus_(1916)

As I stand there I can easily visualize the native settlers watching Pancho Villa from the peaks of these starkly beautiful Tres Hermanas Mountains as he led the Villistas on that full-scale assault of the 13th Calvary Regiment and the burning of Columbus.

View attachment 1712257 View attachment 1712259

View attachment 1712262 View attachment 1712263

Then lastly, you'll find Jameson's fabrications, I mean stories, in his books Treasure Hunter: A Memoir of Caches, Curses, and Confrontations, and, New Mexico Treasure Tales. I'll leave the readers to their own opinions here. 8-)

What is not widely known, is rumor and speculation of an even more Ancient inhabitant of this area. Circumstantial (and controversial) evidence for a far older group, maybe even multiple groups, has been brought forward and cussed and discussed by Academics and Independent Researchers alike. This interests me. Especially after my own research and that of my fellow Argonaughts here in the Southwest and scattered across the country, and the evidence I've seen with my own two eyes. Evidence this trip now seems to support. This is what I seek, though I won't turn away from 40 mule loads of Silver if I happen to trip over it. :wink:;D

Who those people were, why they were here, and did they bring their treasures with them? All questions worthy of a little boots on the ground time. Time well spent in the company of Friends and fellow Treasure Hunters in the great outdoors. :icon_thumright:

I'm tellin' ya, it don't get no better than This. :occasion14:
My country, southern New Mexico, the El Paso area of Texas, and northwest Chihuahua. I have buddies all over the area if you guys need help with anything or want to stop by for a beer.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My country, southern New Mexico, the El Paso area of Texas, and northwest Chihuahua. I have buddies all over the area if you guys need help with anything or want to stop by for a beer.
Right on thanks for the invite a fellar gets a might thirsty down in that country.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
From experience, on of the the things they use are mushrooms . Thank goodness i keep powder charcoal in my medicine bag. One of the things that those mushrooms causes is your jaw locks down and you grind your teeth . You can kind of control it when your awake, but when you sleep , its hard to control. I broke off my crown and cap, and other fillings, painfull as heck. Took months for my jaw to heal, Now i know why Roger Snow would never eat the Halloween candy, A very smart man for sure. These people are some sick individuals. Why anyone would want to be involved with a Cult and Cartel is beyond me.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's another tip to help stay safe from experience . If you got someone that is hanging around that isnt on the up and up. Use game camera , battery operated with card or usb drive. No A/C ones or that go to a internet server. Make sure you dont tell anyone you have them. If you cant afford them, you can buy good quality scotch tape to put on your doors and windows, real hard to spot and it will make a clean break. You might be surprised at who you see sneaking into your house when your away. I had that happen, the only thing i found missing was a 22 pistol . Sometimes they are in such a hurry they forget to lock the door on the way out, rookies, Stay safe their are some bad hombres out there.

Crotalus Scutulatus

Mar 14, 2022
Desert
Detector(s) used
Anti Evil.
Primary Interest:
Other
From what i have seen, they prey on people that are poor, homeless , hungry, struggling to get by. They use them to do their dirty work. They see someone down in the gutter starving, and they stand over them with a full belly dangling a steak over them to get them to sell out. Its pretty hard to not want that steak when your starving. Iam no angle or saint by a long shot, done plenty of crimes and plenty of time. But i sure has heck aint gonna prey on people to do my dirty work. This Treasurer hunting stuff can be a real tough hobby thats for sure. These people probably hate their dogs and mother. I can say this, if i seen that person broke down along road and stranded, i would still stop and try to help. I know what its like to be stranded, hungry ,thirsty. Of course i would make sure they aint packing any heat. Try not to sell your soul to the devil . But iam sure it can be real hard at times. I hope those people that prey on the less fortunate, choke a little bit on their steak.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread