ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihis Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest - Page 6
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree3357Likes

Thread: ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihis Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2016
    4763 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick1 View Post
    OK, ...let's simplify the issue at hand.

This thread is Not about you and your frustrations and questions. It's also Not about me, or my stories or Imagination or whatever else rubs in.

This is Ditlihi's 'story' about her experience is a new and unusual place. Let her find out what is all about, and then you,.....and others will get a complete report on her findings.

Patience Sir, is a virtue. Everything in good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    Well, Ditihi asked the following question in Post #1:

"... Who created these colossal stone Guardians, and why? What story do they tell? Is there a special significance to certain areas in these mountains, or to the mountains themselves? Do great Treasures lie buried beneath our feet as we tread silently above in awe at their magnificence? Or has Nature's Architect played a supreme joke on us, as improbable as it seems after witnessing such miraculous oddities? ... "

Being a forum thread, not a blog, it seemed like an invitation for discussion. I guess we'll just wait till she files her report. Simple enough?

Let me know when you two are done with your pissing match and I'll be back.

us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    2144 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditlihi View Post
    Let me know when you two are done with your pissing match and I'll be back.
    ...ha terminado el pipi....(mas o menos)

Last edited by Maverick1; May 14, 2019 at 11:07 PM.

Aug 2016
    4763 times
    ...ha terminado el pipi....(mas o menos)

תודה רבה לך
    (Toda)
    Maverick1, coazon de oro and mdog like this.

us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    2144 times
    תודה רבה לך
    (Toda)

exquisite skill

(de-nada)
    Last edited by Maverick1; May 14, 2019 at 11:22 PM.

Aug 2016
    4763 times
    OK, fair enough. The intent is always to work towards a plausible explanation of evidence, though frankly, it's doubtful we'll ever know the "truth" of historical events whether in an ancient timeframe or even events that have occurred within the past hundred years. That doesn't mean we quit trying. I spent 20 years trying to solve a modern mystery with first-hand information personally provided by the protagonist. Yes, I achieved surprising verification and closure (alas no money though), but to this day I'm not sure exactly what the hell I was dealing with or who the protagonist really was. I've got ideas, but I'll likely never know for sure. The primary reason I'm on TNet is to monitor posts for information that may connect to my personal interest.

I'm all in on the diffusionist arguments, although I've changed my big picture model considerably as new information becomes available. There's plenty of wishful blue sky speculation about ancients in America (treasure caches all over the place!!), but very little offered about who these people were, what their missions were and why or how all these marginal look-like rocks found in the deserts somehow alert to treasure vaults that were never recovered, or why they weren't recovered, for that matter. As I've mentioned before, if it wasn't for Roger Snow, there would be nothing to talk about, since he introduced the concept to the public twenty years ago and captured folks' imaginations.

I totally respect your attention to detail and dogged exposure of unproven ideas being pushed as fact. It's curious that, usually needing blue-ribbon corroboration, you are buying into seemingly arbitrary and unsupported theories. "Where's the beef?"

I see. That is an awful big assumption. Short of clairvoyance, how would you know what I am "buying into"? I don't believe I have made any attempt to persuade anyone of anything, I have merely been posting my observations and experiences. Nor have I stated anything as FACT. If my conversation is making you feel uncomfortable, it's not my intent, and you are free to come and go as you please. In my opening post I stated that I am on a Journey. If I travel into zones that are seemingly difficult for you to process, just turn away, don't look. I close my eyes when I'm on an elevator, lol. But I don't avoid them and take the stairs. Your choice. But I won't sit in the car til you can make up your mind. I've already made it plain I have little patience. So excuse me while I travel onward, eh?

" The primary reason I'm on TNet is to monitor posts for information that may connect to my personal interest. "

Then why are you on this thread? What IS your personal interest?

Last edited by Ditlihi; May 14, 2019 at 11:39 PM.

us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    2144 times

us
    Jan 2011
    4177 times
    ............and a waterway in between?
    Gee Maverick1, you never cease to amaze me. There is water between the Throne and the monument below it. Its divided by a wash. So it seems you knew that, just by knowing there is a Throne there, that is facing west. I sure would like to know a little or a lot more on what is being projected there. If i remember right,there is a lot of stone set ups in that area, all kinda just setting down there by its self. Its all weathered pretty bad and starting to fall apart. So it would be a good thing to get it all photographed again. Do you wanna give up any more info. on what that area is suppose to represent? Its ok if you dont, i know you have a ton of your own time on researching this stuff. You have given a lot already,with nothing expected in return.
    Simon1, weekender, Ditlihi and 4 others like this.

cr
    May 2005
    Drake, Costa Rica
    1443 times

a skeptic speaks

peculiar thread
    As I understand (little, eh) aboriginal societies, the shamans were the guiding spirit - and they were loaded whilst communicating with whoever.
    So, realistically, how would one presume to understand the iconography or symbolism without also being loaded?

And for those without the experience of interpreting things while high (or low !), do not for an instant believe it is the same as sober.

I too am quite fond of the SW desert, and hey - those rocks are shape-shifters also when one is dehydrated. Yet another line of inquiry.
    cyzak, elh, Ditlihi and 3 others like this.

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    19488 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BillA View Post
    peculiar thread
    As I understand (little, eh) aboriginal societies, the shamans were the guiding spirit - and they were loaded whilst communicating with whoever.
    So, realistically, how would one presume to understand the iconography or symbolism without also being loaded?

And for those without the experience of interpreting things while high (or low !), do not for an instant believe it is the same as sober.

I too am quite fond of the SW desert, and hey - those rocks are shape-shifters also when one is dehydrated. Yet another line of inquiry.
    An example (not arguing theology here) is , who hears of Jesus?

A deity known to a culture ,or introduced ; is spread through communication as ever.

Many spirits were known and common among groups.
    A guardian (as another example) painted on a high wall would not be the secret of a shaman when inquired about by others, would it?
    Not all were on a vision quest or taking leave of their senses regarding spirits.
    To some cultures ,everything had/has a spirit. Regarding everyone and everything. Stone cold sober or loaded.

pt
    Sep 2014
    7168 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    In my opening post I stated that I am on a Journey. If I travel into zones that are seemingly difficult for you to process, just turn away, don't look.

"The primary reason I'm on TNet is to monitor posts for information that may connect to my personal interest. "

Then why are you on this thread? What IS your personal interest?
    My interest in being here is simply to search for evidence that may relate to an immense mystery centered in SW New Mexico. Tangible things, proven facts, left-brain stuff for the most part. I'm frequently not welcome here because I ask questions or post conflicting opinions that upset those who post. I really don't care what folks' theories are, per se, but I am interested in why they believe them and how they support their conclusions. When the conclusions drawn are unsupportable, the response to questioning is frequently an ad hominem attack against the questioner. I can live with it.

This thread feels more like a spiritual quest discussion, one that could potentially offer intriguing opinions. I relish this kind of right-brain stuff - it's more where my non-TNet interests lie. For me, stuff like this does not belong in the Treasure Marks/Signs category, maybe not even on TNet. IMO, marks and signs belong in the left-brain spectrum - by definition, obvious things most humans can recognize and identify. The #1 problem for me in TM/S is conflating pareiodolic observations with "treasure signs" and "hidden vaults".

For these reasons, I'll fade away from here. I'm interested in your journey, but not in folks who see a treasure vault and death trap under every unusual rock.

Quote Originally Posted by BillA View Post
    peculiar thread

This is an interesting topic for sure. Back in the day, I witnessed many amazing spectacles in the rocks while being stoned immaculate. Those damned things were looking at me. This is pareiodolia on steroids. Well, not steroids, but you get the idea. The question is, where is the information coming from and what does it mean? Are they personal messages or just manifestations of reality not normally noticeable? Why are some folks sensitive to these things and others not? Are the visions intensified by the history of the area? The shamans frequently chose such sites to place certain petroglyphs - what do those petroglyphs tell us? There seems to be heightened awareness in area where there is much metal, why? Does it have to do with conductive aberrations in the geo-magnetic field? Oh, yeah, lots to talk about here, but, again, wrong category, IMO.
    markmar, BillA, Ditlihi and 5 others like this.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

cr
    May 2005
    Drake, Costa Rica
    1443 times
    Quote Originally Posted by releventchair View Post
    . . . . .
    Many spirits were known and common among groups.
    A guardian (as another example) painted on a high wall would not be the secret of a shaman when inquired about by others, would it?
    Not all were on a vision quest or taking leave of their senses regarding spirits.
    To some cultures ,everything had/has a spirit. Regarding everyone and everything. Stone cold sober or loaded.
    projection is not understanding
    my limited exposure is that drugs (sweat from toads, shrooms, etc.) were used as a component of communication activities
    that we, today, may communicate with spirits while sober may be a reflection of the spirit's desperation to talk to/with someone
    hey, the spirits are lonesome

edit: Ditlihi, do the spirits talk to you? (Please do not post a video - spirits at work)
    Last edited by BillA; May 15, 2019 at 10:49 AM.

cr
    May 2005
    Drake, Costa Rica
    1443 times
    . . . . .
    This thread feels more like a spiritual quest discussion, one that could potentially offer intriguing opinions. I relish this kind of right-brain stuff - it's more where my non-TNet interests lie. For me, stuff like this does not belong in the Treasure Marks/Signs category, maybe not even on TNet. IMO, marks and signs belong in the left-brain spectrum - by definition, obvious things most humans can recognize and identify. The #1 problem for me in TM/S is conflating pareiodolic observations with "treasure signs" and "hidden vaults".
    . . . .

This is an interesting topic for sure. Back in the day, I witnessed many amazing spectacles in the rocks while being stoned immaculate. Those damned things were looking at me. This is pareiodolia on steroids. Well, not steroids, but you get the idea. The question is, where is the information coming from and what does it mean? Are they personal messages or just manifestations of reality not normally noticeable? Why are some folks sensitive to these things and others not? Are the visions intensified by the history of the area? The shamans frequently chose such sites to place certain petroglyphs - what do those petroglyphs tell us? There seems to be heightened awareness in area where there is much metal, why? Does it have to do with conductive aberrations in the geo-magnetic field? Oh, yeah, lots to talk about here, but, again, wrong category, IMO.
    sdcfia: interesting to me as well; should I start a thread "Priming the Pump to Communicate with Spirits" ?? (tuning the mic ?)
    and someone will post about Jack Daniels vs Capt Morgan

Feb 2014
    91 times
    This is a great thread guys I just wanted to throw my two cents in on a lot of the so called carvings that we see that are all over the world. I would like for you guys to do a quick google search on MUD FOSSIL UNIVERSITY and I think you will find this very interesting. I think the ancient cultures of the world just used what was already their in stone to mark the trails and to hide their stuff.

P.S: Have you ever wondered why it is called a GOLD VEIN?

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1920 times
    It's very faint....

Attachment 1712297
    That stone is the old lion. There is an young lion in there also. There are some numbers I've seen often. It's giving you the numbers 177, 357. And 385. The first two numbers are 3 off from north and south. 385 It's a measurement from the 357. You need to have pictures from three different times of day. The number 5 is grace and silver. Very nice place. This is what I see. I know most don't see what I do. When looking at number you have to look at them good. This book can help you with symbols.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1557937534375.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	1712707

cr
    May 2005
    Drake, Costa Rica
    1443 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsbob View Post
    . . . . When looking at number you have to look at them good. . . . .
    indeed

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links