ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL. "Dog The Treasure Hunter" how do I get 30 minutes of my life back reading your crap. It's to bad that all you learned from Roger was this what a waste.Buy the way Releventchair that's a Dodge Power Wagon in that Avitar 65 I believe.

Kudos, Cyzak.

Yes, she's a '65 Dodge Power Wagon W100 Town Panel, a competitor to the International. With a 426 Hemi (I'm not a Purist) and the higher stance, she goes anywhere she wants, when she wants. She's also a P.I.T.A. at times.

After three Tours and 11 years in LE, Criminal Psychology, I needed a project to help me relax. We've developed a good relationship. Her name is Fanny, she takes a load off.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep had that Powerwagon when I was a young man had a big block 318 in it. Was my uncle's and the motor had problems, I got it running have always been good with motors. Had a girlfriend who loved it but my Uncle took it back and she broke up with me, I think it was because of that Powerwagon. Had some real good times in it though.And thank you for your service Puff the Tragic Wagon greatly appreciated buy this guy.

Last edited:

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Kudos, Cyzak.

Yes, she's a '65 Dodge Power Wagon W100 Town Panel, a competitor to the International. With a 426 Hemi (I'm not a Purist) and the higher stance, she goes anywhere she wants, when she wants. She's also a P.I.T.A. at times.

After three Tours and 11 years in LE, Criminal Psychology, I needed a project to help me relax. We've developed a good relationship. Her name is Fanny, she takes a load off.
Sounds like fun. Got any photo's?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was talking about post removed by the person that posted. Iam pretty open on things. I liked it when there was less moderation , most would punch themselves out by the end of the week. I guess i want to give people a chance to right the ship. Its the Moderators call in the end. Oh i say there is a lot to be learned by the threads being left open. I dont have solution, iam more hands off and let it play out.
It is obvious by many comments you made that you are back under a new name after being banned under other names in the past.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Considering the recent lunatic ravings and thirst for violence posted on this thread and elsewhere, it's my opinion the posts quoted below have every appearance of being a Confession.

I sincerely hope that I'm wrong.
Wow, Tragic Wagon mellow out a little. For someone that hardly has any post, you sure came out of the woodwork like a raging Bull. It looks like a Europa reference to me,not a grave.

The Goddess and the Bull - ROBERT SEPEHR

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Still need to do more reading in this thread. Some good photo's that need looked at better, just to many for one setting.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Robert Sepehr rates about a 9.99 on my weird stuff-o-meter.

Ever read any books by Zecharia Sitchin?

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A preschool teacher has an easier time with 4 year Olds than the poor mods that have to police this thread !! I still can't understand what the purpose of this thread is.....I come and check every once in awhile to see if I can actually determine what the hell this rambling is about.....yes I'm guilty of lurking around this train wreck of a post.....people banned, multiple aliases for others, bickering, arguing, insulting, and no direction or actual discussion of any one theme or topic. It's a place for adults that have no sense of what the term "family friendly" especially the friendly part. There is hardly a page here that dosent have some derogatory or insulting comments. I've never seen the moderators have this much interaction on any other thread !! Every third page has a warning from moderators scolding someone for not playing nice, or breaking the rules, or comments that are insulting to others. It like babysitting a bunch of.....well I better not sink to the same level, and act a fool either. Anyway it's hard to believe that this train wreck is still crashing and getting attention.....does anyone ever treasure hunt anymore....what the hell is the point of all this disjointed arguing....is there really anything that someone is trying to convey ?? Because I don't see any real content in all this crap !! Stop wasting your breath here and get out and do something worthy of a real post, and not fight club forum !!this has been some of the most immature ramblings from real adults and it's disgusting. But like most things in life now....its just my opinion....you people go on and continue doing whatever it is that's keeping everyone commenting here ?? I'll continue on my way and go get some more gold and treasure while you guys act like children and clog up t-net with crap !!
Seeeee yaaaa !!

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A preschool teacher has an easier time with 4 year Olds than the poor mods that have to police this thread !! I still can't understand what the purpose of this thread is.....I come and check every once in awhile to see if I can actually determine what the hell this rambling is about.....yes I'm guilty of lurking around this train wreck of a post.....people banned, multiple aliases for others, bickering, arguing, insulting, and no direction or actual discussion of any one theme or topic. It's a place for adults that have no sense of what the term "family friendly" especially the friendly part. There is hardly a page here that dosent have some derogatory or insulting comments. I've never seen the moderators have this much interaction on any other thread !! Every third page has a warning from moderators scolding someone for not playing nice, or breaking the rules, or comments that are insulting to others. It like babysitting a bunch of.....well I better not sink to the same level, and act a fool either. Anyway it's hard to believe that this train wreck is still crashing and getting attention.....does anyone ever treasure hunt anymore....what the hell is the point of all this disjointed arguing....is there really anything that someone is trying to convey ?? Because I don't see any real content in all this crap !! Stop wasting your breath here and get out and do something worthy of a real post, and not fight club forum !!this has been some of the most immature ramblings from real adults and it's disgusting. But like most things in life now....its just my opinion....you people go on and continue doing whatever it is that's keeping everyone commenting here ?? I'll continue on my way and go get some more gold and treasure while you guys act like children and clog up t-net with crap !!
Seeeee yaaaa !!
It ain't hard to figure out it gets the views that's why it is here.I beleive to that its a warning to watch out for narcissistic nut jobs running around out in the desert of southern New Mexico. and yes I do carry mobile star link system when I’m down in that country it’s probably one of the most inhospitable places there is.I do a lot of traveling by myself but it’s safety protocol for my group to know where I’m at.

Attachments

• F43C8D56-FCC2-42D6-96B2-B5F768A8F935.jpeg
    F43C8D56-FCC2-42D6-96B2-B5F768A8F935.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Knights Templar?

Feb 16, 2024
Be careful of who you share your sites and information with. Female or male there is a lot of people that don't want to put the time and field work in to find things . A lot are just looking to take. There is no doubt this person wasn't acting alone. I have been watching a lot of these threads. Some how this OP that is banned was able to long in and remove post that she had posted. You can also tell Ol Kentucky and her are the same person. So be careful. There are some bad people in this Treasure hunting looking for prey

Knights Templar?

Feb 16, 2024
Her partners in crime probably bailed on her and left her high and dry once caught. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing to her. She is a liability to them now.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Her partners in crime probably bailed on her and left her high and dry once caught. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing to her. She is a liability to them now.
Do you believe they are still active in the Southern New Mexico region.

Knights Templar?

Feb 16, 2024
Do you believe they are still active in the Southern New Mexico region.
Probably in every state. If they see that someone is digging,I am talking real digging not a foot or two of loose dirt. I believe it's probably 99 percent don't dig just armchair it . Nothing wrong with that, it is hard work. And 99 percent probably don't even know where to dig at. I don't think you're gonna find the X spot on here or in treasure books. Nothing wrong with that either. If the answer was on here or in treasure books we wouldn't be reading this stuff. So don't worry if you don't dig or are still trying to figure out where to dig you will be fine. It's when They Think they Know you found something or know where to dig the criminals come out of the woodwork. And when they get caught they run and jump behind the cross. And don't think we'll there is no Cartels in my area, they will use whatever criminals are in your area to help with their dirty deeds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread