ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihis Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 645
Like Tree3357Likes

Thread: ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihis Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1

    Aug 2016
    1,196
    4763 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    ANCIENT VOICES: Ditlihi's Journey Into The Truth Of Ancient Treasure In The Southwest

    Yesterday I journeyed deep into the mountains near the Mexican Border with my good friend and fellow Treasurenet Member, Dog the Treasure Hunter. To say we had a blast would be a complete understatement, in truth it was just short of Epic.

    The Mountain Ranges that separate the two countries are steeped in Treasure Lore and tales of Ancient exploration. Though very windy and cool with rain threatening on the horizon, we managed to cover quite an area on our initial foray into these desolate peaks and were gifted with some extraordinary views, and even more extraordinary discoveries.

    Ancient voices whispered secrets just beyond our hearing as we explored several extremely interesting sites and pondered their construction. Have you ever seen a Duck in the desert? On a mountain? I did. And he seemed very pleased with himself, content to guard his secrets with his tail to the wind. How about a King Cobra with his regal head raised, or another Serpent further up with mouth engaged in a meal of boulder eggs? Quite a sight on the side of a lonely forgotten mountaintop. And all skillfully arranged around a huge Reclining Figure, bound as if for burial or ceremony. There was even a Stone Throne that made a perfect rest stop and panoramic viewing spot.

    Who created these colossal stone Guardians, and why? What story do they tell? Is there a special significance to certain areas in these mountains, or to the mountains themselves? Do great Treasures lie buried beneath our feet as we tread silently above in awe at their magnificence? Or has Nature's Architect played a supreme joke on us, as improbable as it seems after witnessing such miraculous oddities?

    These questions and more will be the basis of my journey over the next few weeks as I travel the Desert Southwest in search of Truth and Treasure. If today was any indication, it's going to be a very interesting trip. Wanna ride along?


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duck 1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	312.5 KB 
ID:	1711612 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duck 2.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	353.7 KB 
ID:	1711613

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Thinker or the Stinker.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	407.1 KB 
ID:	1711615 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reclinig Figure 2.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	206.1 KB 
ID:	1711616

  2. #2

    Aug 2016
    1,196
    4763 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cobra.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	454.6 KB 
ID:	1711618 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Serpent eating eggs.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	455.6 KB 
ID:	1711619

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marker monument 1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	395.4 KB 
ID:	1711620 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marker monument 1b.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	461.7 KB 
ID:	1711621

  3. #3

    Aug 2016
    1,196
    4763 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marker monument 2.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	255.1 KB 
ID:	1711622 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marker monument 2b.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	320.2 KB 
ID:	1711623

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	altar.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	517.3 KB 
ID:	1711628 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	altar with alignment.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	356.4 KB 
ID:	1711630

  4. #4

    Aug 2016
    1,196
    4763 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marker monument 3b.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	407.4 KB 
ID:	1711632 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monument marker 3.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	432.8 KB 
ID:	1711633

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tooling.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	586.1 KB 
ID:	1711634 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pointer.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	543.7 KB 
ID:	1711635


    And The Journey Continues........

  5. #5
    us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    2,510
    8992 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Absolutely awesome place.
    You two are destined for adventure and riches!

    I’m a little jealous... but happy for you both.
    #/;0{>~
    ....JESUS IS LORD.
    ...................THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.
    .................................. HEAVEN IS MY REAL HOME.


    THAT'S JUST THE WAY I WAS RAISED TO SEE THE WORLD.

    REALLY, I'M NOT SHOUTING. I HAVE A VISUAL PERCEPTION PROBLEM, AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS HELPS ME TO PROOF READ WHAT I TYPE. IF I EVER NEED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I'LL MAKE IT BOLD SO IT STANDS OUT. I MEAN NO HARM. #/;0)~

  6. #6
    pt
    Sep 2014
    2,727
    7169 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Here's some windshield music

    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

  7. #7
    us
    May 2010
    texas
    1,408
    3016 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditlihi View Post
    Yesterday I journeyed deep into the mountains near the Mexican Border with my good friend and fellow Treasurenet Member, Dog the Treasure Hunter. To say we had a blast would be a complete understatement, in truth it was just short of Epic.

    The Mountain Ranges that separate the two countries are steeped in Treasure Lore and tales of Ancient exploration. Though very windy and cool with rain threatening on the horizon, we managed to cover quite an area on our initial foray into these desolate peaks and were gifted with some extraordinary views, and even more extraordinary discoveries.

    Ancient voices whispered secrets just beyond our hearing as we explored several extremely interesting sites and pondered their construction. Have you ever seen a Duck in the desert? On a mountain? I did. And he seemed very pleased with himself, content to guard his secrets with his tail to the wind. How about a King Cobra with his regal head raised, or another Serpent further up with mouth engaged in a meal of boulder eggs? Quite a sight on the side of a lonely forgotten mountaintop. And all skillfully arranged around a huge Reclining Figure, bound as if for burial or ceremony. There was even a Stone Throne that made a perfect rest stop and panoramic viewing spot.

    Who created these colossal stone Guardians, and why? What story do they tell? Is there a special significance to certain areas in these mountains, or to the mountains themselves? Do great Treasures lie buried beneath our feet as we tread silently above in awe at their magnificence? Or has Nature's Architect played a supreme joke on us, as improbable as it seems after witnessing such miraculous oddities?

    These questions and more will be the basis of my journey over the next few weeks as I travel the Desert Southwest in search of Truth and Treasure. If today was any indication, it's going to be a very interesting trip. Wanna ride along?


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duck 1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	312.5 KB 
ID:	1711612 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duck 2.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	353.7 KB 
ID:	1711613

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Thinker or the Stinker.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	407.1 KB 
ID:	1711615 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reclinig Figure 2.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	206.1 KB 
ID:	1711616
    Howdy Ditlihi,

    And welcome back, enjoying the ride already. That may be a Goose nesting on some golden eggs, can't tell what your friend is nesting on though. Keep em coming.

    Homar
    Simon1, Ditlihi, Maverick1 and 8 others like this.

  8. #8
    us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    1,095
    2144 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditlihi View Post
    Yesterday I journeyed deep into the mountains near the Mexican Border with my good friend and fellow Treasurenet Member, Dog the Treasure Hunter. To say we had a blast would be a complete understatement, in truth it was just short of Epic.

    The Mountain Ranges that separate the two countries are steeped in Treasure Lore and tales of Ancient exploration. Though very windy and cool with rain threatening on the horizon, we managed to cover quite an area on our initial foray into these desolate peaks and were gifted with some extraordinary views, and even more extraordinary discoveries.

    Ancient voices whispered secrets just beyond our hearing as we explored several extremely interesting sites and pondered their construction. Have you ever seen a Duck in the desert? On a mountain? I did. And he seemed very pleased with himself, content to guard his secrets with his tail to the wind. How about a King Cobra with his regal head raised, or another Serpent further up with mouth engaged in a meal of boulder eggs? Quite a sight on the side of a lonely forgotten mountaintop. And all skillfully arranged around a huge Reclining Figure, bound as if for burial or ceremony. There was even a Stone Throne that made a perfect rest stop and panoramic viewing spot.

    Who created these colossal stone Guardians, and why? What story do they tell? Is there a special significance to certain areas in these mountains, or to the mountains themselves? Do great Treasures lie buried beneath our feet as we tread silently above in awe at their magnificence? Or has Nature's Architect played a supreme joke on us, as improbable as it seems after witnessing such miraculous oddities?

    These questions and more will be the basis of my journey over the next few weeks as I travel the Desert Southwest in search of Truth and Treasure. If today was any indication, it's going to be a very interesting trip. Wanna ride along?


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duck 1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	312.5 KB 
ID:	1711612 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duck 2.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	353.7 KB 
ID:	1711613

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Thinker or the Stinker.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	407.1 KB 
ID:	1711615 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Reclinig Figure 2.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	206.1 KB 
ID:	1711616






    GOOD MORNING,

    and

    Welcome to the Kingdom Of Rubovia.

    Your personal insights are inspiring and contagious. Keep them coming, Dit.

    Yours truly, Pongo.



  9. #9
    us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    2,510
    8992 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Dit, is there a number 5, on the chest of the bound up man, in the last photo of the previous post.

    If it is, I hope that it will help you out.

    It is close to where his heart would be.

    #/;0{>~
    mdog, Ditlihi, Maverick1 and 6 others like this.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.
    ...................THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.
    .................................. HEAVEN IS MY REAL HOME.


    THAT'S JUST THE WAY I WAS RAISED TO SEE THE WORLD.

    REALLY, I'M NOT SHOUTING. I HAVE A VISUAL PERCEPTION PROBLEM, AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS HELPS ME TO PROOF READ WHAT I TYPE. IF I EVER NEED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I'LL MAKE IT BOLD SO IT STANDS OUT. I MEAN NO HARM. #/;0)~

  10. #10
    us
    Mar 2011
    1,895
    3990 times
    Great pictures. I’m looking forward to a great thread. Thanks Ditlihi and Dog.

  11. #11

    Aug 2016
    1,196
    4763 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Good eye, Mikel! Yes, there is....among a few other symbols in the same 'heart' area. Perhaps you could explain the significance of the 5 for me?

  12. #12

    Aug 2016
    1,196
    4763 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    Here's some windshield music

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick1 View Post




    GOOD MORNING,

    and

    Welcome to the Kingdom Of Rubovia.

    Your personal insights are inspiring and contagious. Keep them coming, Dit.

    Yours truly, Pongo.





    Thank you for the awesome music! Love it!

    Those of you who know me well know that I'm a visual thinker, I immerse myself in thought images and sound. My general impression today was one of adapting a foreign landscape to resemble another more familiar. And this was the music playing in my head.

    Can't wait to watch the moon rise out of the mouth of the Serpent......



  13. #13
    us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    2,510
    8992 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditlihi View Post
    Good eye, Mikel! Yes, there is....among a few other symbols in the same 'heart' area. Perhaps you could explain the significance of the 5 for me?

    Good morning Dit.
    I can only speak from my experience from the mysterious triangle of symbols, that have (once decoded, thanks to Galileo) added up to 5 equaling the sigma sign.

    Many people told me that the 5 indicated silver.

    And this photo, shows a low grade ore stone that was built into a wall, In “Mike’s vault “. It was split into two pieces, to show the ore, but I have learned that the ore has leachable microscopic gold as well.

    You may remember that all of that mystery stone and the cave that held the stacked stones, was destroyed just before Weekender joined me on the quest to use Kenworthy’s method to measure and create the azimuth.

    That collapse is what exposed the vault, I/we could make the leap of faith, that the vault was in deed, it’s intended target.

    All of that has lead us to believe that the primary ore was silver.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557669785.973832.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	1711772

    The ore is best seen as a strip of shiny, glitter-like material in the ova shaped stone.

    That seems to be the long way around to make that relationship between silver and the number 5!

    But we also have found a number 7 in that same area, on a large stone billboard in an area that we refer to as the Royal Room...

    This photo has a great number of signs and Symbols.
    Take a look at this...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1557670400.221423.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	506.4 KB 
ID:	1711777

    The stone man is looking at the billboard among many other S/S.

    So we now believe that there may have been gold, found and processed on the same site.

    At the very least, it may have just been stored there at some point in time.

    So we believe 5= silver, and 7= gold.

    I hope that you find both on your quest!

    Be you, most fortunate among man/womankind.

    Happy hunting.

    #/;0{>~
    Kace, mdog, Ditlihi and 6 others like this.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.
    ...................THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.
    .................................. HEAVEN IS MY REAL HOME.


    THAT'S JUST THE WAY I WAS RAISED TO SEE THE WORLD.

    REALLY, I'M NOT SHOUTING. I HAVE A VISUAL PERCEPTION PROBLEM, AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS HELPS ME TO PROOF READ WHAT I TYPE. IF I EVER NEED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I'LL MAKE IT BOLD SO IT STANDS OUT. I MEAN NO HARM. #/;0)~

  14. #14
    us
    Kace

    Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    2,003
    4564 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    Hey Dit!!! Glad You're Back!!

    Missed Ya!!

    Great Pics!!

    Kace
    mdog, sdcfia, Ditlihi and 8 others like this.
    FIRST: Research The TELLER OF THE TALE With As Much Due Diligence As The TALE Itself

  15. #15
    us
    Mar 2011
    1,895
    3990 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditlihi View Post
    Thank you for the awesome music! Love it!

    Those of you who know me well know that I'm a visual thinker, I immerse myself in thought images and sound. My general impression today was one of adapting a foreign landscape to resemble another more familiar. And this was the music playing in my head.

    Can't wait to watch the moon rise out of the mouth of the Serpent......


    I like this song. Reminds me of Lawrence of Arabia, Prince of Persia type music. Probably just the song for a desert environment.
    Kace, sdcfia, Ditlihi and 7 others like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: Nov 27, 2017, 07:26 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Apr 13, 2015, 07:04 PM
  3. Ancient treasure
    By Realia in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Aug 21, 2013, 08:37 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2007, 07:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0