The Duck Symbol: Found at Major Treasure Accumulation Rooms

hetty

May 24, 2007
Following a jesuit marker, I found this duck at a depth of nearly 3 feet and there is a water table at 6 feet. I believe it to be a decoy. Max

alec

Mar 21, 2003
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
garrett, minelab, tesoro, whites
That looks like a tree root to me. Is that just the photo making it look that way? Is this metal or wood?

Grimnar

Mar 22, 2006
Vic
Hetty,
You didn't happen to use dowser501 as your old forum Name?

I'm sure I've seen that Tree root picture before..

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Dign
The two sites that I am currently working BOTH have duck signs on them..The first one in So Ariz , the duck was chiseled in to the rock..but visible only when the sun was correct AND photographed..On my own, I came to the conclusion that it was a Goose..one of the Greek gods of Agriculture (Geb) and things buried beneath the ground..but that solution led me nowhere..The other thing was this Goose turned out to be Duck and in the reverse direction that is was looking were the important signs.

Thanks to you Dign..I was able get back on track and get further down the correct treasure trail...
Kudos my friend..you saved this project from becoming stalled out for who knows how long..?

Have you considered a book or a website? Your information is valuable and I know lots of people who would pay to cut years off the search that we are all on..if not I understand.. but whatever you do..don't let the ones who disagree with you , make you stop posting here..I am not alone in my appreciation of your knowledge...We are on the SAME path but your are a few years ahead - I am working on my Masters but you have your Doctorate!

Oh and by the way BOTH of my sites also have TWO owls as well..I know the story on the one owl, ie treasure collection room or vault..but the second owl? Is it confirmation..that the vault is RIGHT there!!??..

Still Thinkin
rangler

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
cool pictures. too bad they are gone now. glad I got to see them.
siegfried schlagrule

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you haven't seen anything good that Randy (DJUI5) has shared, you haven't been paying much attention.

Complain all you want, but I will only add one more thing. What I can't stand (sometimes) is when someone claims to have all the answers, who knows nothing first hand about which they profess to be experts. One of the major bad things that can happen is that someone may take them at their word, go out to the site and get hurt or killed acting on fictitious information. When I see the possibility of something like that happening, I usually have to chime in. I would not want to hear about someone getting injured or killed acting on information that I should have set straight (If I had the real facts).

If it were only about posting BS Information, I wouldn't give a spit. It would just help to keep everybody looking in the wrong places for things I might be actively looking for. I don't have a big ego to feed (like some). I only care about the true damage that can be caused by the unknowing following bad advice. One perfect example I can think of off the top of my head, was in the early 1970s. A guy read about the possible buried loot near San Sebastian Marsh in Anza-Borrego Desert. He got some bad advice from a guy who professed to know just where it was buried. Told him it wouldn't take him but an hour or two once he got to the spot to recover the gold. The guy drove out there in his VW Beetle with ONE QUART of water in the SUMMER! Long story short, they found his dead body a couple of days later a few miles from his broken down VW along Highway 78.

Best-Mike

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Hello Mike, Boattow posts have been deleted. When kidrock posted he was replying to boattow's comments and stating that he would be reporting stilldign and boattow both. Some photos have disappeared and the boattow posts have also disappeared. Almost certain he was not refering to djui but he's a big guy and can answer for himself. regards, siegfried schlagrule

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey SS,

I guess I missed a bit in this post.

Thanks for the 411.

Best-Mike

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
I removed my own posts and pictures. Tammahawk reminded me why I left this forum a few years ago. I simply posted what I know to be correct information and he and Kidrock attacked me for it. I don't need that.
Boattow

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i went back and read posts by a few members here and certainly good info is posted . i saw this shadow and it looks like a duck or a goose. but i wont say it definitely is anything except a shadow that im certain. besides this shadow i see other things. kidd

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i forgot to attach the picture

Attachments

• duck duck goose.jpg
    duck duck goose.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2,180

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
its nothing against you boattow, trust me we just like digs posts, and it seemed like an attack on his credibility and we want him to keep posting , and you to keep posting as well so dont take it the wrong way, Im sure youve found somethings tracking on your own endevers as we all do, so let noone attack anyones credibilty, its a forum to learn more,and different folks find different results , so chin up its all good, no hard feelings, and good luck to you all on your treasure trails, Tammahawk ;D

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Springfield,
LOL
Well said.
I heard it slightly different.

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt.

I like yours,
I have never heard that one.

SD
I am having to laugh.
This post has everyone seeing Duck heads everywhere
and owls too. A hard to find sign at best ... now everywhere.
Go figure.

Thanks.
Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread