perfect cube.

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
has anyone encountered a carving of a perfect cube? ill post one here. it does not look important does it? but it is. it represents a grave. possibly a cache. the final buriel place. according to lore this is the third time it was buried. first in the rubbish of the temple. then at the brow of the mountain and finally in the middle chamber at the holy of holies. marked by a perfect cube. which is marked by the seal of solomon. which is the same as this carving . i have located the three rocks represented by the cubed carving. that is identical to the carving. only its mirror imaged. i should catch a bit of grief from this post. but im bored so ill post it anyways. kiddrock33

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I thought the Seal of Solomon was a hexagram?

Did you highlight the carving with chalk? Thats an interesting sign... I am asking stupid questions because I have no clue... and am interested...

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
seal of solomon is two triangles. one male one female.this carving i did chalk. it can be veiwed in two differant ways. projecting towards you or away . diamonds yes yes yes. very close to this symbol

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
three diamond shaped rocks lie under this stone . drilled and split to form their diamond shape . placed exactly like the perfect cube carving . look at the carving and these three rocks fit like that. these stones are at least six feet thick. i was unable to determine how thick they are. but definitly man made . and extremely heavy. kiddrock33

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello kidd, how have you been? what on earth have you got yourself into with this ???? i am very interested in what that is in the lower right corner of your picture?kind of looks like you are standing in the middle of a quarry ,ancient???? not sure , but what is that in the corner of your pic. seems like they always cut stones where ever "THEY" went . i wonder what they were building???.///bob.

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silly me, :D :D :D of course its a foot ///LOL so who cut them there rocks out ????them stone masons ?????maybe , good luck .////bob.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
yellow shows female triangle composed of three rocks cut and fit tightly between thre rocks represented by blue male triangle. this area lies due east of a large triangle composed of three drill holes set 66 yards apart east to west . the south drill hole lies 46.666 yards from east and west drill holes. the south drill hole had a trick to it. there is a hole 48 yards and 49 yards from east and west drill holes. i knew that wasnt correct . i thought i might have measured wrong. but when i said this south drill hole should mathmatically lie at this point i moved some leaves and sure enough a drill hole was hidden under leaves. southern drill holes are the ones to measure from. so right away the measurements would be off by at least three feet.the bleeding heart i use for my avitar is located above the south drill hole. the arrow points to the hidden drill hole. the wrong south drill hole lies above bleeding heart symbol. kiddrock33

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here kidd , don't know if this will help of not . sometimes lay out can be very important in ones search.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
if thats solomons temple in jerusalem. then its layout is important. like three drill holes east west and south none in north. just like the doors to the temple none in the north . also three gates are protected. the underground stream that fed jerusalum its water is the cave im going into now,.it should be the same. this waterway led to jerusalems fall. hopefully it will get me in to the middle chamber this way. kiddrock33

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread