Adam33 -your map back you deleted

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Adam33,
Here's your Hebrew map/thing back to you , that you accidentally deleted from your phone. View attachment 1845538
post will be up for about 24 hours , or till you reply a "received" post. I would suggest either relighting it with a picture editing program , or rewriting very carefully what you can make out as "hebrew' letters and scanning it with a language translator on your phone.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not messing with it any further. Too many scams out there. You either copy from here and get it, or I delete it and any correspondence from my computer.

OP
OP
Quinoa

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Feel free to delete this thread, Admin, it's not going anywhere else. Thankyou.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread