Bear and Pot

neolestro

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

this is my first post in this forum.

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-02 at 12.15.17.jpeg

I found this painting(drawing) on one of the rock in a valley. I did a little search about that area. Some old folks say, "this place connects with an old bandit who called Volcan Vojvoda".

Question is, there is a bear which looking at the a pot or my mind is playing games about images?

If yes for bear, is there any meaning about "treasure" or any meaning "showing a direction"?

I'm not a treasure hunter but I'm quite interested in this.

I will be glad to listen about suggestions, ideas. Thank you

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh i misread your title... i thought you said BEER and pot.

:P

OP
OP
N

neolestro

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahah that could be quite a dangerous way to open the first thread on a forum. jesus! :))

" - you have some beer and pot?"
" - hell yeah!"

8-)

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I could see a letter K.
When enlarged I see your bear.
Winnie the poo!

Awful long legs for a bear. Even a young one. Despite the clear dimensions elsewhere.

Neat picture. Good that you captured it.

I'll attribute it to imagination.
But to dwell on your question of if it can relate to more....

Honey was valued (still is) on the frontier.
Hunting honey bee hives was common.
And honey bees kept slightly ahead of Euro spread Westward.

"Bee trees" could become landmarks. One with a square cut out to access inside did when I was a kid.
Others could of course look more natural.
Most/many were felled or busted open to get honeycombs.

My wild guess would be if there was anything related it could have been a bee tree. Or a hollow in a tree. Or a hollow anywhere along a sightline from....From wherever you're supposed to sight.
IF you are supposed to sight.

IF an actual artwork , it could simply mean someone scored honey. Or a bear. Or both!

Another more recent landmark is a hollow up in an old pine a sister dubbed "the owl tree".
Just a landmark at an intersection though. No curiousness about it beyond it's natural form.

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love for it to be a treasure sign, but I'm thinking it's just a fluke of nature.

OP
OP
N

neolestro

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could see a letter K.
When enlarged I see your bear.
Winnie the poo!

Awful long legs for a bear. Even a young one. Despite the clear dimensions elsewhere.

Neat picture. Good that you captured it.

I'll attribute it to imagination.
But to dwell on your question of if it can relate to more....

Honey was valued (still is) on the frontier.
Hunting honey bee hives was common.
And honey bees kept slightly ahead of Euro spread Westward.

"Bee trees" could become landmarks. One with a square cut out to access inside did when I was a kid.
Others could of course look more natural.
Most/many were felled or busted open to get honeycombs.

My wild guess would be if there was anything related it could have been a bee tree. Or a hollow in a tree. Or a hollow anywhere along a sightline from....From wherever you're supposed to sight.
IF you are supposed to sight.

IF an actual artwork, it could simply mean someone scored honey. Or a bear. Or both!

Another more recent landmark is a hollow up in an old pine a sister dubbed "the owl tree".
Just a landmark at an intersection though. No curiousness about it beyond its the natural form.

wow this amazing imagination and about your wild guess, you're right! there are a couple of hollow trees and also I saw many wasps around that area. Every summer, I go camping, trekking at this place. On my next visit (not far away from my hometown), i will check those trees closely. This rock near to the river and this place inside of a valley.

Thank you for your perspective!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread