Is this a treasure sybol how old?

Age_Romero

Tenderfoot
Sep 10, 2020
Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20200813_174733747.jpg

Right by this there's another huge Aspen with writing so old I can't even barely make out letters here n there and I found wat is either a natural sink hold or possibly a buried mine idk wat y'all think
IMG_20200813_125128301.jpg

At the bottom of the Rd where I found these I recently discovered a big cross on a cliff side on like some grey sandstone like or volcanic Ash cliff that I nvr noticed before until I saw it last night after the sun had gone down right at dusk I haven't got to go investigate it yet but plan too.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1864015

Right by this there's another huge Aspen with writing so old I can't even barely make out letters here n there and I found wat is either a natural sink hold or possibly a buried mine idk wat y'all think
View attachment 1864016

At the bottom of the Rd where I found these I recently discovered a big cross on a cliff side on like some grey sandstone like or volcanic Ash cliff that I nvr noticed before until I saw it last night after the sun had gone down right at dusk I haven't got to go investigate it yet but plan too.

I would like to welcome you to Tnet A-R from the Western Slope I see this is your first post. I like to see your photos that you posted thank you for sharing them and your knowledge of the mountains. Please keep sending the photos in there are some quite knowledgeable folks on here that are willing to help.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1864015

View attachment 1864016

Aspen trees are some of the fastest growing trees. An Aspen that size is probably under 50 years old, so from around 1970.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread