B M W 13 owl and turtle

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone here an efficianato on these with regards to finding them in the field?
questions.gif
What is a "B M W 13 owl and turtle?"

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
???????????? I have no idea what you are talking about . But i think you are just playing games with us .

Last edited:

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a turtle once....pretty easy to catch especially in those open fields.....

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The small electric BMW 13 car is understandable. the owl must mean it can see at night and the turtle probably means that it is very slow.???

OP
OP
J

jdiggins

Greenie
Mar 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a serious question.
I have read that the B/13, the M/W, owls and turtles are treasure hunting symbols.

OP
OP
J

jdiggins

Greenie
Mar 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thx. I will post the pic as soon as I can get it off my PC. It's been misbehaving (my pc) lol.

OP
OP
J

jdiggins

Greenie
Mar 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I just took pictures of pictures that I have LOL I'm not that computer friendly! Anyhow, the first picture is a big-shot zoom out of where it was found. If you look closely, you can see two people, below them on the cliff is where it was found, about 5 feet down from them. The second picture is the actual pen, that if you look closely we picked it up and set it back down, but not in the exact spot it was..... so the pen was actually the body of the turtle. I'm going to let you tell me what you see the M/W, the B/13, the owl....
Thanks. 20201219_115203.jpg 20201219_115231.jpg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Okay I just took pictures of pictures that I have LOL I'm not that computer friendly! Anyhow, the first picture is a big-shot zoom out of where it was found. If you look closely, you can see two people, below them on the cliff is where it was found, about 5 feet down from them. The second picture is the actual pen, that if you look closely we picked it up and set it back down, but not in the exact spot it was..... so the pen was actually the body of the turtle. I'm going to let you tell me what you see the M/W, the B/13, the owl....
Thanks. View attachment 1887248 View attachment 1887249

You found a pen that you think is a modern treasure marker. From what I’ve seen, the B, M and 13 were used as cache signs during the late 1800s and early 1900s. I don’t see any of those in your picture.

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The B M 13 and Owl are cache signs.

The owl is not a cache symbol, it is directly tied into a treasure room! Turtles and eagles at best are for caches! Don’t give false information when you don’t know what is accurate!

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
The owl is not a cache symbol, it is directly tied into a treasure room! Turtles and eagles at best are for caches! Don’t give false information when you don’t know what is accurate!

One site is what I have studied. At that site, the B,M,13 and owl indicate caches. And it isn’t a Spanish site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions