Pirates mark # 12

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
Pirate's mark # 12

Hi Guys

I found this mark when I was watching a video footage of a cave exploration 4 years ago.I noticed this mark # "12" 3 months later after I took the video. This cave is located in a tiny island in the caribbean. The cave was worked by archaeologist many years ago and they found two skull, which I suspect it was made by pirates trying to "the ghost save-guard the treasure".

Tell your suggestion

Amona

Attachments

• 12b.gif
    12b.gif
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,103

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
Re: Pirate's mark # 12

what island is that is there any other things beside's just a number?,tammahawk

OP
OP
Amona

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used

That is Mona Island.In this particular cave,only I saw that #12 or 72.Archaeologist had found in the past skulls in one of the chambers. :)

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Crawdad--- Your right about more signs. there's a big arrow (light blue running next to the white area with small arrows in it and then along the hole right side are larger letters but all this is hard to make out and I'd only be quess if I painted them. As you enlarge them the shape gets distorded. there's alot more going on here then what we can see.

Jacko

OP
OP
Amona

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used

Jacko

The word "hay" that you can see in the pic is a spanish word with the english meanings " is there?".

amona

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Amona-- then where I have ? ? that might tell you where there is? Cause the spanish verbs, noun's are placed in a sentence different than ours. correct?? To bad I can't make out the rest of it. Good Luck !!!!

Jacko

OP
OP
Amona

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used

Jacko

I have a theory: May be the person who wrote the # "72" was the person who buried the treasure and the person whos wrote the word "hay???" was who tried to find the treasure without success.If you look very well the pic, you'll see the color or material thickness of the "72" is difference than the word "hay???",which I believe both words were written in difference time period by difference persons.

If I try to find a treasure and I don't find it, it doesn't mean the treasure doesn't exist or somebody removed it.The only way is bringing with you a GPR.

When I go to the cave, I'll bring with me my "GPR" or Radar.

regards
Amona

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA

Hi,
When you go back, look at the 72 and see if maybe the Archaelogists didn't put that on there themselves for some reason. Looks quite modern to me. As for the rest of the stuff notated, it looks like seeing things in the clouds to me. Looking at a fuzzy video capture makes it hard to believe the other stuff really exists. If you are going back, you should have a good opportunity to get some good pictures.
Good luck,
Boattow

OP
OP
Amona

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used

Boattow

An Archaeologist never, ever write in a cave,for any instances they leave any visible mark. It was a fuzzy video but when I go, I"ll take good video pretty close and ,.....of course,? detect the area.

Amona

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN

Hey Guy's-- Take a look again at the photo I put up. I don't think it's "2" the bottom part of it is pointed and goes past the top section of the "2". Was there an old language that made "2's" like that?

Jacko

OP
OP
Amona

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used

Jacko

The image right below the "72" looks like a coiled snake. In many Spanish symbols means " Treasure below" in some instances, it meant follow in the direction of the head. Your statement about the bottom part of the #"2" match with the coiled snake.Also the "heart" means "Spanish Gold".? Jacko you're great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!!

A pocket Guide to Treasure Signs by Thomas P. Terry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread