treasuremarks/signs

countrygrammy

Sep 15, 2006
I'm going to try to post some picture from my back yard.I live out in the country and

there was no houses here before i moved on this piece of land.While clearing brush a few years

ago found this one rock that i have sittin against a tree,wanted to keep it.Well i found this other

one similar to it right next to this tree.Depending on which way you look at the tree ,i think the

figure looks like a buffalo's head.What do you think anyone.

Attachments

• 2007_1229Image0006.JPG
    2007_1229Image0006.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,262
  • 2007_1229Image0011.JPG
    2007_1229Image0011.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 1,263
OP
OP
C

countrygrammy

Sep 15, 2006
Misterbeee ,i see what you mean about van gough,never looked at the rock that way before.

The rock is shaped alot like the first rock i have pictured there.I meant the knot on the tree looks

like a buffalo head.I need to take better pic's.But i must tell you the rock does look like a van

gough,ha ha.THANKS for the reply sorry i haven't answered before now,haven't had time to be on

here lately.

Tim

Greenie
Aug 14, 2007
Detector(s) used
2 Copper Wires
Maybe a boot rock. I guess meaning it's marking a line. I find a lot of boot rocks, diamond shaped rocks & arrow shaped rocks next to trees in North Georgia. Best I have found is they are marking a line leading to other rocks or bent trees. If you find a group of carved or painted trees look for a piece of buried metal nearby. Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions