forks

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
i just wanted to post a picture of a pitchfork i dug up . hillbilly bob brewer suggests that metal tools buried could possibly be connected to kgc type caches. he does not explain their meaning very much. but after locating several objects near an area with many stone carvings has me believing he is correct. that these may be clues. heres a pitchfork i dug up . i noticed that the two center prongs are missing. when i dug this placed where the missing prongs should have been was a regular fork used for eating. then my buddy located two damaged splitting wedges lying on top of each other in the shape of a cross. i understand these items may have been dropped . but after measuring where i found these items in relation to a drill hole . i am confidant they were placed not dropped. any suggestions as to there possible meaning if they were in deed kgc clues?kiddrock33

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
the pitchfork sure reminds me of charles kenworthys book of symbols concerning saguro cactus's that the spanish used to cut the center stalk off forming a gunsight. plus the spanish would cut a band around the base to let the symbol folowers know that this cactus was indeed not a natural occurance. kinda like how this pitchfork is. even has a band around it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread