107.6 KB · Views: 1,687
OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Boattow,

How do you know it is that close to the cache? Has it been recovered already? Just curious.
I havn't seen anything else in the area.

Thanks

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I lived on timber land in Louisiana growing up and that pine tree doesn't look to be much more than ten-fifteen years old. We had a lot of weird shaped trees, too. Usually, they partially break from a storm and then begin growing upwards again. Of course, that doesn't mean a human hand didn't cause the break, but I would attribute that to older trees for KGC sites.

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Darren,
your right it's in my front yard. Grew that way becasue of the heavy snow we have in the spring sometimes. I was just mess with the guys who see something in everything & the guys who claim that the Spainsh & the Hillbilly Rebs had the technology to stunt the growth of trees.

OP
OP
ColoradoMike

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Boattow,
Boohoo, I don't care if you take me seriously..
I don't think either way what caused your tree to be deformed. I just asked how you knew it was within a few hundred yards of a KGC cache.... Apparently you don't know, you just think you have found enough evidence to believe there is something. That's fine we all have probably done it. Tracked my share of Spanish to find them already gone. Now I bring out equipment to short cut the whole thing. I can tell in no time if there is a treasure in the area & where it is. Then we can see how deep, how much etc. If you have the money the real technology is out there. It beat spending the summer trapsing around the mountains looking for something that wasn't there or is already gone.
I don't know about your tree KGC is not my thang. I don't know enough about it's species to know if it could be old enough to even been around that long (unless you think the stunted it). One thing I do know is I don't know it all. When you think you do..... well you just can't learn anything can ya?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread