Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oldplacesnofinds said:
TooManyHobbies said:
In that little hole in the rock??

I think that hole is an old indian trick. You know, when they are on a hunt, away from the rest of the tribe...

Oww. Maybe a little buffalo fat added. ;)

S

stefen

Not quite sure what we are supposed to be looking for or commenting on, however, if its the large boulder, it appears to be a conglomerate...for instance, smaller rocks falling into sand or mud which eventually was subjected to extreme pressure and became a solid mass...

Some of the small stones appear to have been dislodged from the parent material and left a cavity of sorts...

The right side appears to be an directional arrow...don't suspect that its a landmark, it appears to be natural.

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I see the large rock pointing ....what's it pointing too? I don't know anything about stuff like this...just learning what I can from ya'll on here....like learning something new each day :)

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
I just took a quick look & noticed the end of the boulder with the little hole in it has what definately looks like a mans head . I can see nose , mouth , eyes , ect . I'm going back for a better look .
Also appears to be a long tailed turtle on the forehead .

Robby Comstock

Feb 11, 2008
Colorado Springs
Any other pictures from straight on? I see a heart, the head and a happy turtle. Possibly other pictures will help reveal more. Towards the bottom left I also circled another rock that looks like a heart.

update what I see...

Attachments

• indexCAJ6G0Q83.jpg
    indexCAJ6G0Q83.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,424

countrygrammy

Sep 15, 2006
I can see a face on the left side of the rock.Also where someone see a heart i see

what looks like an arrow pointing upward.Haven't quite figured out a turtle yet still lookin

tho.Nice find must stand for something,hope you have a good detector.Interesting!!!!!!!!! :)

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Wyoming,

The hole is the eye catcher
Put a stick in the hole and take a compasse bearing off of the stick.
I'll bet it is 120 degrees from the main.

Follow his nose.

Thom

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Quote on bottom of O D ' s page .
When I die I'm coming back to haunt dummies that move markers .
I'm getting my own private ghost if I outlive O D .
I just love taking pictures , gps readings , measurements ect , then moving markers to throw
other people off the trail . Gives me a better chance of being the one that finds the treasure .
Of course if someone did the same thing before I got there , It would be a bummer .

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is That a Rock Map.

OP
OP
wyoming

wyoming

Jun 8, 2007
wyoming
It is quite interesting indeed.
First of all it has meaning connections and alot of references.
It is the blade of a sword- the handle is on the left side, out of the picture.
It is indeed a map, but it can not be read correctly. As this one has a connection to some other things as well. But if one knew those connections it would read easily.
It is the left wing of a bird, the other is also out of your view, as well as the head and tail feathers.
It is also a trail marker,,, look up on the right side- in the little cleared area. You will see a pattern set up in that little spot. Thats the markers to follow.

An it matches one of my keystones as well. ( the rock ) I found the keystone at another site. Knew what it was. I followed it 40 miles to this and then further. This keystone fits into my hand.
I call the stone ( one of the four winds,,,and it is the eastern key ) There are seven keys total. Each key is like a puzzle piece. They can be placed together in a perfect match. As to which the newly formed image is awesome.
Each keystone has it's own meaning, it's own maps as well, each keystone is a part of the others as well. When all are fitted together, they form into something. As to which I am unable to speak of yet, as I am in progress with them at the momment.

This was a good thing. Alot of you are on the right track. Keeping thinking out side the box!

wyoming

WV Hillbilly

Dec 8, 2006
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TIME RANGER CZ3D ACE 250
Hey O D
The only trail marker or markers I've ever seen in my life has been in pictures . What I said was definately
meant to be a joke . Bad one I guess . Certainley didn't mean to upset anyone . Sorry if I offended you ?

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that Killroy I see? Maybe some WWII vet was out there messing around. Good luck!

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a Rock, BUT it may lead to Millions. :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions