WARNING !!!!!!!

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Hey guys--Bad news--- I was at a area I haven't been before, 7 days ago and I was walking (below) this ledge taking pictures and enjoying the out doors. Well, I came to spot a long this ledge that was in a simi-circle and was about in the center taking pictures. I started coughing and got the hell out of there. It took a good 45 min.s for me to stop completely. but as the day wore on and at bed time I could barely swallow. I had a lump on the inside of my throat right at the adams apple. It bothered me so bad I couldn't sleep and almost went to the emergancy room. It's been 7 days and my thorat is still sore.The lumps is gone. I am taking asperian and trhoats cools but It feels like something is still there. I may go next week if it doesn't go away. I am using a mask the next time I am surrounded by walls and no wind.

Jacko

Jacko

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Only one DUMMY, no cane--- I must have walked on something to active it. The wind was blowing but not in side the circle area. Maybe it was coming from the top of the ledge down??? Who knows, I think I have enough pictures of that area any way. Just don't want to forget where it was!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacko

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor Jacko......sorry to hear your not feeling well........... :'( Hope you feel better soon! :D

Nana ;)

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
White's. Old, yellow but still waterproof!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any puffball mushrooms out there? i've read that if you inhale a good dose if can effect you rather badly.
the spores can cause a quick, severe allergic reaction. if bad enough the trachea can become infected.
just a thought.. maybe a macabre one, but one none the less.
searcher

AzSports

Feb 16, 2005
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's Gold Master, Garrett Infinium
I ran into some Copperweed late last summmer near Greaterville. No cough but lots of lumps. I think the years of drought and now a good winter rainy season brings out some of the stuff, could be one of the worst years.

AzExplorer

Feb 22, 2005
I recall disturbing a bush last summer that seemed to have a similar effect on me although it was only for a day or so.

OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Searcher-- Do you have a picture of a puffball mushroom, or can you discribe it.

Jacko------- Each day gets better, but I know my smoking doens't help. Need to Quit.

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
White's. Old, yellow but still waterproof!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they can be white, brown, funny yellow/green/brown, grey, kinda look like rocks. the true puffballs can grow to 2 ft. and are edible...
the little ones i see around here are about 3in. and evil! fun to kick when upwind....!
i can't find any good pics online right now, i'll go look for some later(pasture kickin')
it might not be the cause though.. mountain juniper(cedar) pollen concentrations...?? but the eyes would freak out too>>>
searcher

Buck

Jun 30, 2003
arizona
Hey Jacko. long time no hear I have been finding more spanish monuments can't figure out how to down load into this forum hope to soon Buck

Klaatu

Apr 24, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
This is a puffball mushroom.

Attachments

• puffball.jpg
    puffball.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,902
OP
OP
JACKOJohn Stanwix

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Klaatu --- Thanks for the phot of the mushroom. We've got those all over the place here. iknew if you break them open, there is this black powder in it. didn't realize it can be harmful to some people. Since my computer crashed last week and I didn't get the photos downladed on a CD, I have to go back and take them again. This time I am taking a surgical maks I get from the hospital. I'll diffenately look to see what it might have been.

Jacko

tmondejar

Feb 24, 2006
To Whom It May Concern:
I am presently financing a treasure site in Iloilo, Philippines...could anyone feed me more information on the attached pictures....is it a WW 2 Vintage Drycell Batterry...what is it used for? Japanese Imperial Army issue???? Pls and thank you for your time given this matter....awaiting anyone's reply...Dr. Theodore Mondejar.MD

Attachments

• Bomb igniter location.jpg
    Bomb igniter location.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,338
  • Bomb igniter batteries1.jpg
    Bomb igniter batteries1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,338
  • Bomb igniter set.jpg
    Bomb igniter set.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,329
  • Bomb igniter batteries2.jpg
    Bomb igniter batteries2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1,322
  • Bomb igniter relay.jpg
    Bomb igniter relay.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,322
O

old gold

tmondejar said:
To Whom It May Concern:
I am presently financing a treasure site in Iloilo, Philippines...could anyone feed me more information on the attached pictures....is it a WW 2 Vintage Drycell Batterry...what is it used for? Japanese Imperial Army issue???? Pls and thank you for your time given this matter....awaiting anyone's reply...Dr. Theodore Mondejar.MD
[/qu

prob just a few grenades left from the war!would watchout where i was digging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread