"Early Spanish treasure: Signs and symbols" & "Jesse James Was One of His Names"

NYB

Jan 2, 2006
"Early Spanish treasure: Signs and symbols" & "Jesse James Was One of His Names"

I have been trying to find a copy of "Early Spanish treasure: Signs and symbols" by William Mahan
for two years now. Nothing turns up on Internet searches or from Amazon. If you know anyone who has a copy of this book I will pay you a finder's fee if they either sell me to original at a reasonable price or lend me an archival copy of it. My e-mail address is: [email protected]

I have an original copy of "Jesse James Was One of His Names" by Del Schrader & Jesse James III for anyone is interested in the $3 billion of KGC treasures. For those interested in the Tumacacori treasure I have original copies of "Rim of Christendom: A Biography of Father Eusebio Francisco Kino, Pacific Coast Pioneer" by Dr. Herbert Eugene Bolton, Ph.D., copyright 1936, pub. 1960, [LCC # 60-10705] and "Kino's Historical Memoir of Pimeria Alta" by Eusebio Francisco Kino, translated by Dr. Herbert Eugene Bolton, Ph.D., (two volumes in one), copyright 1919, pub. 1948 (priceless information from the original manuscript in the archives of Mexico). This includes a foldout map of ancient Pimeria Alta (1687-1711).

Sincerely,

Nevada Charlie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread