Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 170 of 231 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3461
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: Basic signs and symbols you have found

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    249 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Basic signs and symbols you have found

heartquest:
    This actually looks like one eagle standing on the shoulders of another eagle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EagleRock-heartquest.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	555125
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    43 times

Kanabite wrote,

if kenworthy would have written the whole truth of it they would have locked him up in a rubber room.some of the things you folks find threaten beliefs that are long held as "the truth", and i mean big beliefs; historical , religious , and a few others .
    I think you are right Bob,
    I have some of the same doccuments Chuck had, and many hand written notes by him to friends, (These were left to me after the passing of these friends)
    none of which was published but are doccumented by his research. I have tried to put some of this out here and pulled it, as it was ignored. so I am leaving much to the guys to learn form the school of hard knocks, (or a later date, to repost and see how it is recieved) ... we'll see.
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

Charter Member
    us
    Swingy Thingy

Nov 2010
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    FisherF75 ,Garret Propointer ,Vivitar HD Cam, Lesche Digger.Only the best of the best Sir!
    721 times

Quote Originally Posted by heartquest
    Casca I saw your reply but no comment attached. Here's where I am seeing that heart. So cool... I have to go back and look in person before I get too excited tho.
    I think you have more than just a heart on the rocks, but let me explain. That type of monument is usually associated with a area of activity. So look for signs of people in the area first. It being a bird I would look far in the direction it is pointing, no more than 10 miles or so.

I believe you have found a camp ground. A camp for what I dont know I dont have enough info. I would look in a mile radius and see if there is anything else to be found.

Is there any hills or old mines in the area?
    I can't always go out metal detecting, but when I do, I swing a F75.

Charter Member
    us
    Swingy Thingy

Nov 2010
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    FisherF75 ,Garret Propointer ,Vivitar HD Cam, Lesche Digger.Only the best of the best Sir!
    721 times

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack
    heartquest:
    This actually looks like one eagle standing on the shoulders of another eagle.

Thanks for the bigger picture. You have two pointer rocks, at a 90 degree angle or one part of a triangle. You have a priest on the top eagle, and appears to be white granite rocks which is good for minerals. Good luck in that area.
    I can't always go out metal detecting, but when I do, I swing a F75.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    249 times

Casca:
    I think the priest is on the left watching over the 2 eagles.

Name:	EagleRock-heartquest.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	555139

Also, maybe La Rue found an Ancient burial site and that's what was hidden. Maybe even one of the "Giants'" burials with bones.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Dec 2010
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Casca
    Quote Originally Posted by heartquest
    Casca I saw your reply but no comment attached. Here's where I am seeing that heart. So cool... I have to go back and look in person before I get too excited tho.
    I think you have more than just a heart on the rocks, but let me explain. That type of monument is usually associated with a area of activity. So look for signs of people in the area first. It being a bird I would look far in the direction it is pointing, no more than 10 miles or so.

I believe you have found a camp ground. A camp for what I dont know I dont have enough info. I would look in a mile radius and see if there is anything else to be found.

Is there any hills or old mines in the area?
    Casca, we are already searching an area one mile east of this bird. It's filled with huge hearts and tomb rocks and other stuff which I posted above. This bird sits on a historical trail which I believe could have been quite a major route at one time. The bird is just under a mile from the site and it is on the same side of the trail. If you proceeded east from this bird, you'd come to a large amphitheater shaped area, and one of the first things you'd see back in it is a giant heart rock which displays like a billboard to the trail. You'd be drawn north into that area and you'd find all sorts of stuff, some of which I have posted above. I am thrilled that just by looking at this bird, you have come to those conclusions. There is written history in our county of the Spanish being here looking for gold. It says they "left no traces". The area is wrong for a mine. It has to be, or have been, a cache. Closeups of what I call "Giant Heart" are posted above... but here is a shot of the west half of the amphitheater we're having fun in... and how the giant heart would show to someone on the old trail... it's like a 9 foot billboard aimed right at the trail. This shot is from the trail, less than a mile east of that bird. The coolest thing we've seen by far on this site is the 7 foot hidden heart in the wash (to the right, off the photo and hidden). That is a beautiful rock...also posted above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HeartRock.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	489.7 KB 
ID:	555140  

us
    Dec 2010
    15 times

Casca...here is the whole little ridge that bird sits on.

Name:	EagleRidge.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	282.1 KB 
ID:	555141  

us
    Dec 2010
    15 times

I have been so riveted by this thread that I haven't been able to quit... but here's my last shot for the night. This face is near the center of the area. I just love this. Goodnight all, and I can't thank you enough. I have really learned tonight.

Name:	HappyFace.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	433.3 KB 
ID:	555143  

us

Jan 2007
    249 times

Heartquest:
    The two photos of the larger view are really interesting. There are a million things to look closer at, but I've only marked a couple. In the first pic, bottom circle, is that one of your hunting partners?? In the center circle is a white trident figure, and the top circle is another heart. I struck that line off of the large heart as a reference line.

Name:	HeartRock-heartquest.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	237.0 KB 
ID:	555145

In the second photo, doesn't that section of square rock look like it would fit into that notch up high on the left?? I just think it was interesting and looked "right". LOL

Name:	EagleRidge-heartquest.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	555146

us
    Dec 2010
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack
    Heartquest:
    There are a million things to look closer at, but I've only marked a couple.

In the second photo, doesn't that section of square rock look like it would fit into that notch up high on the left?? I just think it was interesting and looked "right". LOL
    Well, now you see how many interesting rocks there are. One of the last things Calvin Keys said to me was "send me photos of any rock you may think is remotely interesting". At that I sat down and became completely overwhelmed. Tomorrow I will go check out the items you have circled. The giant heart is funny that way, different places you stand make it seem to point at different things... but if you go put your nose on the point and sight up the center, you see the tomb, which is actually in this photo...I forgot to mark it. Thanks Shortstack

us

Jan 2007
    249 times

Casca:
    I was thinking that MAYBE that heart, high up on the top of the hill in the first pic
    might be indicating a trail though that saddleback. Is that what you're lookinga at?

us
    "When you're going to shoot .... shoot. Don't talk"

Jan 2011
    IN

Great pictures !! I find myself checking the net many times each day, excitedly looking to see what you are seeing.
    From what I've gathered so far though, it would seem that a heart so big is at the start of the "trail" rather than the "end" of the
    trail ?? Although the journey is the prize, would not a small heart indicate that you were close ?? Does this mean that this is just a trail over the hill ? Enlighten me with some wisdom.

Good Luck !!

us
    Dec 2010
    15 times

Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIERau
    Great pictures !! I find myself checking the net many times each day, excitedly looking to see what you are seeing.
    From what I've gathered so far though, it would seem that a heart so big is at the start of the "trail" rather than the "end" of the
    trail ?? Although the journey is the prize, would not a small heart indicate that you were close ?? Does this mean that this is just a trail over the hill ? Enlighten me with some wisdom.

Good Luck !!
    We are pretty sure, and Calvin was the one who suggested this, that we're in the treasure yard and that going over that hill won't be necessary. But there is a trail over it just to the right of where the photo ends. The wide shot posted above is about half of the amphitheater. The trail is a climb, not an easy trail and it seems to be the only way over and out of the amphitheater to the north. Casca, it isn't pristine at all... the other half has buildings and we think stuff has been obscured, destroyed, or moved.

I checked the little X Heart (posted above) last night and it wasn't how I remembered it but upsidedown. It points back down the hill right to the heart in the wash. The point of the heart points uphill to the smiley twin rock I posted above.

The Heart in the Wash is thrilling and to us, it seems of great importance. It has, according to Calvin and Kenworthy, two signs on it, a slash through one lobe, and a semi circle mark removed down at the tip...both signs indicating a death trap. When it rains hard, there is a waterfall behind this heart, and the water gushes out from underneath it. It is precariously placed, very hidden, it is the first thing we accidently found, which started this whole thing last Dec.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

us
    Apr 2008
    104 times

Well, now you see how many interesting rocks there are. One of the last things Calvin Keys said to me was "send me photos of any rock you may think is remotely interesting". At that I sat down and became completely overwhelmed
    Hehe...I know EXACTLY what you mean there. But it is a fascinating thing. Based on what i am seeing here, you may want to check an old thread of mine, Rattle Snake Hill, in particular, anything to do with slimguy.
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet - Abraham Lincoln

us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to ;rangler8@gmail.no locations needed! oro bro!
    70 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code

heartquest,
    the right lobe is clearly the big one and that side of the x does point to the smiley twin pointers.

thanks for the confirmation, that the heart pointer was correct ~!!

we all can add that solve to our notebooks..now how about the distance
    was it about 10 varas or ten yards [30 feet?] or so? thanks in advance
    for your reply..
    rangler

Name:  hb06.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  16.9 KB
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

Page 170 of 231 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors