Rock Engraved Treasure signs by the Peralta group,in the Superstitions

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Even before reading some of the posts in this forum,I had been thinking about posting these photos. I to while searching in different locals in the So.Cal. desert, and close by forests have seen many what i think to be carved rock clues or unusual rock formations that might lead to something more, just dont have enough time to follow them up. On more than one occasion I have turned around to see Indians looking at me for a quick second,a flash,and their gone, and I leave also. When you think your alone,you ain"t.
The 1st photo is the Peralta master map, the 2nd one is 1 cave entrance a part of the map shows how to get there,the 3rd,shows the way in Varas to another treasure....

Attachments

• DSC00393.JPG
    DSC00393.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 2,691
  • DSC00394.JPG
    DSC00394.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 2,393
  • DSC00391.JPG
    DSC00391.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 2,377

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
very cool! It sounds like you have had a chance to do some exploring as well and I do hope you have found some of what you seek. Thanks for sharing the photos

OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
" Old Secrets Of The Superstitions Revealed"

Author-Myself

Publish date ,hopefully before the end of 2008

"What is history but a fable agreed upon ?" :thumbsup:
--------------Napolean

OP
OP
G

ghostdog

Apr 22, 2007
Thanks for your comments Cynangyl , yes I have been it seems like all over the Calif.desert,and have found some very interesting relics, their are a couple of searches I keep returning to in hopes of making a more valuable find,like maybe a door from a buried stagecoach. Good luck HH to you.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rangler,
Did you meet Storm? The sun/oro symbol is "reputed" to have been carved by Barry himself. It's not clear whether he did it or not.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey GD,

That Peralta Master Map has had many additions and a few removals over the years by erstwhile Dutch Hunters who wanted to throw noobies off their trail.

the sunburst and oro rocks also (as I understand) weren't close to each other like they are now, and like Randy said, I did hear they were carved by Storm too. Poor guy spent his final days in a shack made of corrugated steel and plywood in the Anza Borrego Desert. Still peeking out the window holding his .45 (he thought "they" were after him.

Mike

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ghostdog Wrote " On more than one occasion I have turned around to see Indians looking at me for a quick second,a flash,and their gone ".

I once had a Young Indian Lady appear to me in my House. She was holding a large Book in her right hand. The Book was made of some type of animal Hide. I still don't know what she wanted but this happened to me after I started visiting a site where the Locals say the Spaniards Intentionally blew up a Mine with more than 250 Indians in it.

Nice post Ghostdog.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Rock Engraved Treasure signs by the Jesuit group,in the Superstitions

gollum , randy
I never met him,  I found the book years ago, since then I have spent
many countless trips deep in the Supers, not looking for the Dutchman
because to me, he is the Red Herring, so much attention is diverted to him
just as HE wanted everyone to do since the day he found a Jesuits cache.

In subsequent years, I found the marks Storm photographed.
That a shadow sign  is cast by of the rock itself that has the sunburst written on it,
(so it was not added by Barry or anyone else.)
of an Indians face, looking at the ORO..it is confirmation that the mark is authentic
You know vandals, crooked promoters and the rest of the sleazy types can try to jack stuff up
and add phony signs or accuse people of adding signs, like Barry, but those pesky confirmation
signs which get little notice with most treasure hunters..tell the truth and continues to tell the truth

In addition to confirmations the redundant signs still show the way..even when the original monument
are destroyed by the greedy or stupid types...the more subtle and little harder to see and find will lead
knowledgeable researcher to the  goal. That is why you will find signs on cactus, it does grow to be over
250 year old but only the redundant markers where placed on cactus.

As far as the Master Map.. All of the marks on that wall near La Barge Canyon, are of the
same depth more or less. all of the same color, and same amount of desert patina..I don't believe
the types who say otherwise, usually those people are trying to fool someone..or throw someone
off the track...that has been the legacy of the Dutchman since day one..and it continues to this day.
Beside very few have hiked that far back to have been able to find it let alone see it. As it requires
about 12 to 16 hour round trip hike....and that would be in winter only.

Storm  did a lot for the legend of the Superstitions,and the Dutchman, he shows copies in his
book of the assay reports , pretty rich and pictures of the ledges..ect..The book is awesome for
cold trailing the Dutchman, Crazy Jake, Julia,and  Barry himself..named after Barry Goldwater,,
Clemens, I thing was Barry's real last name, not sure , I don't have the book at hand right now.
All the so called hard core 'dutchies' discount Storm, but he spent the hours on the ground
in there and kept detailed notes. ,,and was shot at several times..you know your getting close
when they break out the deer rifles. I never go in with out packing to this day.

I learned a lot in the Supers - it's a totally unbelievable place, beyond description.  Even though
you cant take anything OUT of there,you can take a lot WITH you when you leave!

In the diary of Coronado, when he was in the Superstitions on his way to Kansas, his scribe
said in a message  to the King, "while we have not found any gold, we have found a fabulous place to look for it"
You get the same feeling today..
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Victorio wrote...

I once had a Young Indian Lady appear to me in my House.
She was holding a large Book in her right hand. The Book was made of some type
of animal Hide
. I still don't know what she wanted but this happened
to me after I started visiting a site where the Locals say the Spaniards Intentionally
blew up a Mine with more than 250 Indians in it.

Of course, it is what I have been telling you guys for years..it is THE JESUIT CODE BOOK!
I rest my case
rangler

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

rangler said:
.....In the diary of Coronado, when he was in the Superstitions on his way to Kansas, his scribe
said in a message to the King, "while we have not found any gold, we have found a fabulous place to look for it"
rangler

I'd be interested in your source for this statement. Based upon both the journals kept during the expedition and the confirmed artifact trail left along the way, Coronado arrived at Zuni via the Rio San Francisco basin, having reached the Rio Gila no farther west than the San Pedro, a considerable distance east of the Superstition range. Although it is true that he dispatched the Alvarado party farther west into Arizona (as far as the Grand canyon), their route was way north of the Little Colorado through Hopi lands. The Coronado quote per se is accurate, but neither he nor any in his party was ever within a hunded miles of the Superstitions.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
OK, it's now time to start dispelling with the rumors and myths.

"the Spaniards Intentionally blew up a Mine with more than 250 Indians in it."

Let's stop and think about this statment for just a moment. 250 + Indians??? A mine which would have been able to occupy 250 plus natives at the same time would have been a very substantial mine indeed, gentlemen. Can anyone imagine the logistics involved in feeding, caring and housing 250 miners at any given time? The water alone would have amounted to 500 GALLONS per day, every day, seven days a week, fifty-two weeks a year.

And just how did those 250 plus native miners eat? They sure didn't eat air and mining 12 hours per day would have meant that each miner would have needed to have been fed at least once per day at a minimum and two meals per day being more of the norm.

And what about the supporting logistics? Those miners did not tunnel through solid rock with their bare hands. That's means there would have been blacksmiths housed at the mine site as well as carpenters, stockmen, accountants and an entire army of other support personnel. It would have taken at least 1,000 people to support those 250 miners and this estimate is a bare minimal one.

Now, let's say that these 250 miners worked the mine for 10 years. In truth, due to the extremely low technology at the time, 10 years would not have even gotten the miners down to the rich veins. Most mines were worked for a minimum of 50 years before all usable ore was extracted and there are quite a few mines that have been in continous operation since the Spanish colonization.

So, one thousand people living and working at a mine for ten years and my question is, where is the evidence??? Surely, if one thousand people live in one place for ten years continously, there is bound to be very substantial evidence of their existence, yet the evidence does not exist. When I state evidence, I am not talking about a horseshoe here and a chiesel there. I am talking about a MOUNTAIN of evidence. The trash pits alone would be able to sustain a team of archielogists for a lifetime.

And yet there is no evidence. So, what happened to it? Did it just vanish with time? Did the Jesuits erase every piece of it, wiped clean, like a blackboard? Again, this would be akin to hiding an elephant under a lily pad, gentlemen.

The simple truth is that it never happened. There were never 250 plus Indians working a lost, or hidden, mine in the American Southwest, and thus they were not killed in a mine explosion, intentional, accidential, or otherwise.

And what about this *Jesuit code book*? Why is it that everyone has heard of it, yet nobody has actually seen it? Surely, if such a book truly exists, there would be copies of it and thus available to all? And if not, then how has it managed to stay so well hidden for such a long period of time? After all, many people seem to *know* of it's existence, so why hasn't anyone bothered opening said book and copying the contents of it?

These are questions which can not be answered, unless one strays away from the facts and embarks on a journey of pure fantasy.
Your friend;
LAMAR

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lamar,

FOR ONCE! We agree on everything (just about) you posted!

Even a fairly large mine (for the time period) could not have had more than five or ten people inside at a time. The only person who would make a statement like that is one who has NEVER seen nor been in an authentic Spanish Mine.

I also agree that there is no compendium of treasure signs and markers. Had there been one, it would have been seen or bought by now. Take the Jesuits most embarrassing publication, "Secret Instruction of the Jesuits". While some may debate the authenticity of the document, contemporary Ex-Jesuits and scholars have all declared this book to be authentic. Especially since there have been multiple copies found in teh same time period. If the Jesuits could not keep that a secret, how would they keep a Treasure Marker Book under wraps? Not possible.

Best-Mike

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

rangler said:
gollum , randy

In subsequent years, I found the marks Storm photographed.

Did you find the other one's? :)

That a shadow sign is cast by of the rock itself that has the sunburst written on it,
of an Indians face, looking at the ORO..it is confirmation that the mark is authentic

Well I've have to take a hike up there someday and check these "shadow signs" for myself. Either way I don't personally believe they authenticate anything. Storm said the markers were there before, then he said they weren't. What do I know though, I never actually talked to the guy myself so who knows right?

That is why you will find signs on cactus, it does grow to be over
250 year old but only the redundant markers where placed on cactus.

Yeah, I've found some quite interesting stuff on Cactus myself.

Beside very few have hiked that far back to have been able to find it let alone see it. As it requires

Actually that's not quite true. I could make it back there in about 4 hrs max, more likely 3 depending on which route I took. It's not close to the trail head though for sure, but I can assure you MANY people have seen them. Many. The trail going to and from it are major trails hiked by tons of people every year.

I learned a lot in the Supers - it's a totally unbelievable place, beyond description. Even though
you cant take anything OUT of there,you can take a lot WITH you when you leave!

rangler

That is the truth for sure :D

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Gollum;
The book you are referring to is titled "Monita Secreta" and it's authenticy has never been in question, however the veracity of the statements contained within it have. It was first published in 1611 by a supposedly ex-Jesuit Pole named Jerome Zahorowski. It was proclaimed to be a hoax around 1616 or 17 by the Bishop of Krakow and other scholars of the day.

The book proclaims that the Society of Jesus seeks to attain wealth and power, which is in complete contradiction to the official rules laid down by the founder of the Society of Jesus, St. Ignatius of Loyola. As proof that the statements contained in the book are false, one merely has to check the rolls of the Popes and Cardinals since the inception of the Jesuit Order. There has yet to be a Jesuit Pope or Cardinal, and as a point of fact all Jesuits are discouraged from attaining higher offices unless expressly desired by the Pope in writing. Then the Jesuit in question may accept a holy office, but only after the Pope has acknowledged, again in writing, that he has read and understood the Jesuit Order that the Jesuits have no desire to seek higher office and the Jesuit in question is accepting office against his will and he doing so only in order to obey the wishes of the Pope. At this time there has not been such a statement written, to the best of my knowledge.
Your friend;
LAMAR

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear springfield;
Exsisto siccus , vigilo , pro vestri adversarius , diabolus , ingredior super , questio quisnam is may edo.
Vestri amicus;
Lamaricus

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Quote from: rangler on Oct 30, 2008, 08:55:06 PM
.....In the diary of Coronado, when he was in the Superstitions on his way to Kansas, his scribe
said in a message  to the King, "while we have not found any gold, we have found a fabulous place to look for it"
rangler

I'd be interested in your source for this statement.

i simply googled "Corando's journey" one of the hits was 'his diary' it is probably still
available thou I found that at least 11 years ago or more..I forgot the mans name
who was his 'scribe' but that is available with search too.
I think it is pretty hard to say things like..'never came within a 100 miles of the Supers
when the Super WERE the local draw..the Aztecs were there, the Apaches..so on the local
scene it would like the Grand Canyon be a 'must see', Mas Alla!
-------------
djui5
Actually that's not quite true. I could make it back there in about 4 hrs max, more likely 3 depending on which route I took. It's not close to the trail head though for sure, but I can assure you MANY people have seen them. Many. The trail going to and from it are major trails hiked by tons of people every year
You of course are correct, that was my error..the round trip was 8 hours..and I confused that with the one way
and ran away with my self, thanks for the correction..Even the Guide to Hiking the Supers..calls for 4 hours to the spot.

Did you find the other one's?
I never was able to find the Cactus with the stone markers pushed in them
I think it died or was cut down on purpose to hide the trail. Couldn't confirm that.
It may be there and I just missed it..expecailly I never expected to find it with the
stones placed in there..they had 'fallen' out when Storm found it after all.

I dropped the Lost Dutchman thing after the first trip to the Supers! The Jesuit
influence was all over the place..Monuments at every turn.. bold, huge, prolific
and you could tell the Jesuits were there early in their contract years..They built
the Monuments so that there would be NO doubt for the Kings recovery crew to
see these monuments, and the reason that I think that MOST of the caches were
taken because I think they were there early in the mid 1550-1650..then again back
near the Expolsion of 1767, because it was the perfect hiding place, and treasures
brought from other areas, where taken there and hidden , before the most of them
fled to Russia or where ever..

That a shadow sign  is cast by of the rock itself that has the sunburst written on it,

Well I've have to take a hike up there someday and check these "shadow signs" for myself. Either way I don't personally believe they authenticate anything. Storm said the markers were there before, then he said they weren't. What do I know though, I never actually talked to the guy myself so who knows right?

I understand that Randy , but that is only because you are not perhaps up to speed on how the
Spanish (read Jesuits) but saying Spanish will keep Brother Lamar from filibustering my post!!
Treasure Signs, an little know concept of confirmation, a tell tale shadow or sun sign or hoyo that
will tell the ones who know the code..that is not cloud reading or of fraudulent in nature..and the
very rock which the sunburst is on, cast a shadow of an Indians face..it was overlooked by Storm
and everyone else as far as I know...but what ever the Spanish did..with those marks, was
done by them that day,, and it is the same as what is there today..Barry or no one else
could have faked that..When I was there..I noticed the the sunburst rock had a small crack in the
40's and now the frost has lifted that crack and widened it to over an inch wide from hair line..one
day if not all ready..the frost will separate that rock it and it tumble over the side..it will be sad.

but I can assure you MANY people have seen them. Many. The trail going to and from it are major trails hiked by tons of people every year.
Yes but I really meant people with some knowledge of what they were looking at not the lookie lou tourista types.
even the amateur TH'ers really cant decode a single thing on that rock.,or have the time or patience to put any
marks on that Master Map..lots of Red Herring in the Supers,, so many it smells like a fish market when the wind
blows east from AJ.
----
Dear group;
Did I hear someone mention the word *Jesuit*? That it unfortunate, as we all should know what happens next when that word is mentioned without substantial proof behind it.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Brother Lamar,
As far as the Jesuit Code Book , please go read the 11 pages - with over 5000 views all about my feeling and statements
about this book..please go there and make your comments..it is not polite to hijack each post with Your point of view. OR...
Please start a thread or post of YOU OWN - now you are bordering on harassment..coming on and filibustering and taking up time
and resources on an exercise in futility , you will convince NO ONE especially not dogged treasure hunters..SO start you own post..state you opening remark's, log in your footnotes , you researched annotations, your urls,  ect..WHEN and IF we are interested we will log on to your post..we can make comments there....make our retorts there and not MUCK up every post on this forum. PLEASE!
I am sure we all respect your right to free speech - but you still cant yell Fire in a crowed theater..ok? GET you own thread!
>I will not recognize you any longer on these threads,,it is just a waste of time and not being respectful of the person who
starts the various threads.. I know you will understand, and I thank you , we all thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Because I know your intent is not to kill this treasure hunter forum..
----------

bob...

As entertaining and completely futile as this entire thread is, here's some enlightenment for the kids that sit in the back of the short bus, Are you ready to open your mind ??

It is NOT futile or I would have not posted here..that is an pessimist opinion. As far as enlightenment Bob-a-lou..I have been
decoding and quoting Bible Verses for as long as I have been posting here!!! I have been saying that over and over again in
various ways..it is one of the reasons that I have total belief that the Jesuits laid these codes down, they are based on Bible
verses..PLUS I end each post at the bottom with what I found on a Rock in the Superstitions..'P8' (Proverbs, Chapter 8
"seek knowledge rather than silver - understanding rather than gold")
I don't know what a short bus is.but I guess you do...most of our minds are open..they may be myopic, but they are open...I have posted lots of solid information that you seemed to need..but I doubt that you even read the post
with any hope of applying them..you seem stuck in a pissed off rut with a chip on your shoulder from your encounter with someone on this forum..it was not me..I only sincerely tried my best to give you what I knew to be the truth about what you were working on period.

human kind has a flaw, and that is every one of us is capable of lying for selfish gain, if you want truth seek it for yourself becasue you will never get it from a fellow human being, especially when they think money is involved, and there might be a way they can get their hands on it first.

Sorry about what affected your normal good nature...truth is Bob..humans WITH character flaws are flawed..you just got it mixed up a bit...no harm there..easy to do..only the ones of evil intent will lie for selfish gain.
And you missed the point of the book you quoted, it was all about seeking truth from that One Special 'human being'.nuff said
This is NOT that kind of forum...meanwhile try to separate the ones who like you and want to help from the ones who don't..and that is easy...just see what they DO and what the SAY.

you'll never find it, because it's really not lost or hidden at all.

'seek and you shall find' 'knock and the door will open'
Truth is ..the truth is hidden..on purpose..the truth belongs only to those who have a desire to find it..
and will appreciate it once they searched and found it..the above quotes prove that!
-------
A final word about the blowing up the mine with 250 people inside..as you know the poster stated
"the local legend"....if you take a second you know that legends always have a basis in fact...as the
story is  told and retold, the number were naturally increased for added effect and to keep the legend
from being forgotten..it was probably 20 or 25, it could have been 10 or 12..at this point in time it really
doesnt matter,,and DONT forget the Spanish were well know for murdering a few of the locals and throwing
them in the hole or the mine to have there 'spirits' to protect the mine. This fact has been told over and
over many countless times across the centuries..One person would have been to many! That is why my
position about giving something back to the descendants of the people who were enslaved and murdered
for this gold..frees those souls and balances the cosmic scales just a little.

Good night - Good Luck and Good News Tomorrow!

aurferiously
rangler

"oh vote for the old white haired dude, if you want to keep what you like about this country"
"and vote for the Arab guy if you like Russia, Cuba, China or Iran."

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob631 Wrote, " Also on the "imaginary" treasure hunting front, ask yourself this question: How was information passed down from generation to generation? Before written language it was by telling stories, by who? usually a wise old grandparent to the learning children and believe it or not, allot of the "fairy tales" that have survived the generations actually have some facts that have been brought down with them. "

Well said, Sir.I am not the one who said the Incident about the mine Actually happened. A good friend of mine told me about this way before I knew anything about Treasure hunting, Jesuits, Code books, or T-net. He got this story from his grandfather who had gotten it from his father who knew the actual location of the mine. This particular history I get from the direct descendants of the " victims " who lived the Horrifying events. I have learned about how they communicated from the church using the Bell and smoke signals from the church tower. I have learned about how they used to castrate males. How their new born babies were murdered or thrown in the river.How the Espanioles would rape thier Females and then give their last name to the new born Mestisos. How they would cut out there tongues if caught speaking their native language. I have been to the actual location where the actual pillars are still erected where they used to tie and beat the disobedient ones for days. I have been in several caves where these people lived way before the Conquistadores arrived. I have pictures of caves, pottery, paintings, Etc. Every bit left as It was shown to me. These people that were inslaved to work the mines were kept barley alive to work. Their diet consisted mainly of nopal,Tunas, Kiote, and Atole de Maiz spiked with payote. Mainly to numb Hunger, physical and psychological pain. If you had no need to them they would take you out for a mandado and that was the end of you. ( this is only a Fraction of the History I get from the Direct decendants of the indians that worked these mines ) I don't know for sure if it's accurate. I don't know if the book the young lady had in her hand was the Jesuit code book or not. I know very little about Spaniard signs and less about thier books. I will tell you she " WAS THERE " just as I said. If Rangler says it was the Jesuit code book I will surely consider it. Mr Gollum Sir, you said anyone who would make a statement like that has never been in a spanish Mine. Yes sir my Buddy who told me this story and I for that matter have never been in a Mine but his ancestors have and some of them are still there. No one said it was a spanish Mine. My History tells me the Indians were mining Two hundred years before the Conquistadores or Jesuits arrived. Lamar Sir 500 gallons per day. Most indian mines from what I know were close to a main water source. How can you say most spanish mines were worked for 50 years and then say there is no way 250 souls could not possibly fit in one of those mines. Guys Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not here to argue or get into debates. I am too unexperienced on this Street block for that. I am here simply to learn about what I'm seeing in the Field. If I can help anyone along the way I will gladly do so.

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob631 wrote " The top secret "code book" is the HOLY BIBLE. Some people have just never taken the time to read it, and must lack the "imagination" to view it from a different persons perspective.

Now don't go off on a tangient and try to twist the facts, I didn't say the bible was written to be a code book, I said they used it literally as a guide for the few they knew would understand and had been taught how to interperet it. "

No Sir you didn't say it was a Code book but " I will " It is in fact a Code Book and like most people will tell you when they first read. They didn't understand most of it. That is because not everyone can, will or is meant to understand it. Only if you really ask god to come into your heart will the Holy spirit reveal what it needs to reveal. Whether it's Moral Character, Finances, Treasure Hunting. Etc.

Rangler Wrote " you'll never find it, because it's really not lost or hidden at all.

'seek and you shall find' 'knock and the door will open'
Truth is (.the truth is hidden..on purpose..the truth belongs only to those who have a desire to find it.)
and will appreciate it once they searched and found it..the above quotes prove that! "

" :thumbsup: "

Can we get back to the Topic Now, Please !!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread