DEATH TRAPS: Here We Go Again........................ - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: DEATH TRAPS: Here We Go Again........................

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    7227 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: DEATH TRAPS: Here We Go Again........................

SWR,

You have, once again, proven yourself to be unable to see things that are shown to you via proof of photographs and known history.

I think it is quite obvious to everyone here who is full of BS.

While I provide factual evidence via pictures, all you can do is whine and pule like you have done every other time I have shown you to be exactly what you are. A little person who thinks they know everything, and who needs to step on people to make themselves feel important. What's the matter SWR? Not enough hugs when you were a kid? Are you a failed treasure hunter, who thinks that just because you didn't have the brainpower or wherewithall to do anything of any importance, that you should try and belittle the contributions others make?

You call what I laid out for you in simple to understand terminology as Pseudobabble? Maybe if you spent a little more time reading and hiking trails, you might look a little less ignorant. You state that the Spanish Miners that operated mines in Pimeria Alta HAD resupply trains. Are you really that stupid? Spanish Miners even as close as the Bradshaw Mountains weren't resupplied during mining season. The only miners that were resupplied were the ones that operated near missions and populated areas. The mines that were far to the North and West were only able to be worked a few months out of the year.

Like I said, you are welcome to believe what you will. I won't try to convince you of anything. Liie every other time you thought you knew what you were talking about, you are wrong. I have proven it with pictures.

Best-Mike
    "You wouldn't like me when I'm mad, because I back up my rage with hard facts and logic!" - The Credible Hulk

"Where do they teach you to post like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    379 times

Great pictures Mike,

I don't know what more (as far as proof) a guy could want.
    as far as it goes I won't say another word to the guy.
    I think from now on I'll just use the options buttons.

Thom
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    379 times

I really think you need to get out and see the world.
    this hobby has become a doldrum to you.
    all I can see is you defaming even proven sites that were offered at your bidding.

You never post more than criticism, never go on a hunt of your own.
    You never post a find of any kind.
    why do you hate these folks so much. what has their hobby done to hurt you?

Even if you just can't fathom a belief in what they are doing ...
    can't you just wish them well and shut up?
    Thom
    "Everybody dies"

us
    Feb 2006
    AZ
    Polygragh and if needed sodium P
    21 times

Thats HillBilly Bob Brewer standing under one east of my house out in the Supers , I have a couple of old film pixs of some from years ago , perhaps I'll put them up
    I like the way you think SWR , others will follow your way of thinking , and leave more for those of us that know better ,
    MB

us

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    7227 times

Come on everybody! SWR (like I said so many times before) has the right to believe absolutely anything he wants to. I just don't know what he REALLY believes.

Honestly, I think he is one of two types:

1. Gets his kicks by trying to get under people's skins by not caring about any evidence given. Just keeps disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing to get under your skin.

2. Has the obsessive need to put down others to make himself feel important.

There have been many before just like him, and there will be many that come after he is long gone from this Earth. As always, I post the information I need to post to prove how wrong he is, and have fun at watching him self destruct.

I actually agree 100% with SWR. "That is what the options buttons are for..." I don't use them, because I am not a BS'er. I don't state as fact anything I don't know for certain (unless I say so). I just have fun with it. I know history, and I know Treasure Hunting. If you asked me about Calculus or Genetic Biology, I would most likely have to refer you to someone else. If I don't know about something, I will admit as much.

Another thing I don't give much credence to is someone who won't give their real name. That is all a lot like Bill Riley in all his aliases. He would never give his real name because everybody who knew him, knew how full of BS he was/is. It's funny that all the people here that I have any amount of respect for their opinions, have no problems with giving out their names, but the people who are total jacka$$es are all anonymous. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM. Think that might be a clue

Best-Mike

"You wouldn't like me when I'm mad, because I back up my rage with hard facts and logic!" - The Credible Hulk

"Where do they teach you to post like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    379 times

There you go Mike.

And SWR is on ignore ...

Thom
    "Everybody dies"

us

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    7227 times

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog
    There you go Mike.

Abd SWR is on ignore ...

Thom
    Why put him on ignore? Have some fun with it! He/she is having fun with us, be nice and return the favor1

Best-Mike

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    379 times

Thanks Mike,
    Will do.

Thom
    "Everybody dies"

someotherdude

Maybe now you guys can get back to the subject matter at hand. Like I'd like to know the variety of these death traps newbies like myself should be on the look out for ? Maybe describe or with pictures or even drawings lemme hear about the gases or hidden pitfalls etc...

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    379 times

Here is a link to get good info on DTs.

www.treasurehuntersuniversity.com

I recomend looking there to start.

Thom
    "Everybody dies"

someotherdude

Although that's good info Thom I was hoping to spark some more lively conversation between you ol'e timers. seeing your pics n hearing your tales is what makes the learning part fun

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    379 times

someotherdude

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg1123021

Posts #200 and #213

Thom
    "Everybody dies"

Feb 2008
    3 times

Well, Old Dog, Gollum, and et. al., I must chime in my 2 cents. Yes, death traps are real. I personally know of one, that was still photographed AND video photographed at the time it was "triggered" to get rid of it. It was not an accident of nature; it had been purposely set up by human hands. It was stunning to witness from a distance, I can tell you that. The photos and video are not mine to share, unfortunately. Be this as it may, SWR is free to believe in his own beliefs. Just as my own now deceased mother firmly belived until her dying day that the moon is made of cheese, and all the calamities and difficulties in this world are a result of man walking on the moon. She firmly believed that and there could be NO discussion with her about it. She did not understand that her belief was not scientific nor logical.

At any rate, Old Dog, Gollum, et. al., perhaps we have a volunteer in SWR to test his fate against a real death trap. Since he has never seen one, he wouldn't know one until it fell on him. I suggest that you not potshot at SWR, but invite him along on your expedition to clear out a death trap. Similar to the Egyptian Army in the 1973 war with Isrial, when they used pedestrian Egyptian soldiers as human mine clearing devices.

Poncho33

us

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    7227 times

Poncho,

It's like I said previously. I think it is possible that SWR does what he does simply to get a rise out of people. That's why I don't take anything he says THAT seriously.

I know that no matter what I do or say, there will ALWAYS be naysayers and way-out-theres (people who won't believe ANYTHING, and people who will believe EVERYTHING, and neither will ever find A THING).

Best-Mike

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1029 times

Quote Originally Posted by gollum
    Poncho,

It's like I said previously. I think it is possible that SWR does what he does simply to get a rise out of people. That's why I don't take anything he says THAT seriously.

I know that no matter what I do or say, there will ALWAYS be naysayers and way-out-theres (people who won't believe ANYTHING, and people who will believe EVERYTHING, and neither will ever find A THING).

Best-Mike
    Well put.
    Wolfpack forever

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links