Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

D

Deleted member 110535

Can anyone help me with this? I see a heart with a lightning bolt up to the right of his head. The trigger stone has a circled star on it. Multiple arrow rocks and a Lion looking at the excavation from above. I found originally a plat of stones at the top with one standing in the middle that had a small letter "t" carved into it. Straight down the hill I found this feature.

Attachments

• P1000126.JPG
    P1000126.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 92

Tixiercat

Jul 5, 2012
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the second photo,and i believe there is a cache in that photo. I know i would go there and look much closer for the true dig spot. It makes it hard when you have hundreds of signs,but it can be done. You will catch on to what they are telling or showing. let THEM guide you to it. When you find the spot,its going to be just as hard to get to it,from what little experience i have had so far. But i believe it can be done. Its will be a whole new learning experience when and if you start the dig. Blood, sweat and tears in my case. But you keep on learning new things. Its going to be long term,unless you can get some good equipment in there. If not it can still be done,just be mentally set for a challenge from the get go.Keep your guard up. Good luck and stay safe.
Thank you my friend. Very good advice. Getting closer!

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Can anyone help me with this? I see a heart with a lightning bolt up to the right of his head. The trigger stone has a circled star on it. Multiple arrow rocks and a Lion looking at the excavation from above. I found originally a plat of stones at the top with one standing in the middle that had a small letter "t" carved into it. Straight down the hill I found this feature.

Looks like a human skull to the right above his head to me.

Steederjam

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2023
Treasure chest, i know there is a lot going on in the photos i posted above. Would love to get a second opinion on these.. if you have any ideas of the symbols or meanings would be awesome. Thanks

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Great photos Steederjam. Complex messages such as these certainly meant something significant to the carver. The anthropomorphic ones (the birdman carvings, #1, #3 & #4 from top) kinda remind me of stuff in Utah, where folks speculate native contact with sky gods. Whatever ... very cool.

#2 & #7, I don't see much.

First impression of #8 seems to indicate something buried.

#5 & #6 reminded me of a sunburst carving I know of in NM. When its GPS coordinates are mapped with other significant clues, my sunburst was at a perfect 90 degree turning point connecting targets several miles away in both directions. Yours? Who knows?

Sunburst 2.JPG

Steederjam

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2023
Thanks for the reply sdcfia! I will post a couple more with pen highlighted over what i see. Pic 2 is quite bad. I need to visit this site again. These are all in western colorado from one location. Starting with pic#2 from the top i see a SS or 55 MD or arrow pointing down. A small circle and small heart. Not quite sure. As, I need to visit this site again.
Screenshot_20230411-094318~2.png

Steely

May 14, 2021
Sacramento CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering if anyone thinks the carvings are Jesuit/Spanish ? I wonder so when they were in Georgetown CA

The large boulder is right nest to the stream and a semi circle of smaller boulder with symbols a few feet away

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering if anyone thinks the carvings are Jesuit/Spanish ? I wonder so when they were in Georgetown CA

The large boulder is right nest to the stream and a semi circle of smaller boulder with symbols a few feet away
I would differently say the symbolism looks like their work. There is alot to see there. You only pointed out a few. You have to see the story to know where you are on the site. Enjoy the hunt.

Steely

May 14, 2021
Sacramento CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would differently say the symbolism looks like their work. There is alot to see there. You only pointed out a few. You have to see the story to know where you are on the site. Enjoy the hunt.

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0341.jpeg
    IMG_0341.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0350.jpeg
    IMG_0350.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
  • 12BD0261804411DD.jpg
    12BD0261804411DD.jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 23

Steely

May 14, 2021
Sacramento CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Above pictures plus the others are all of the symbols. The third picture we chalked in. Any ideas of what appears to be Roman numerals? Would the Spanish use this? Or what looks like the saucer.? We think we saw a rising sun above the first zig zag? Going to the canyon in a few weeks. Any help would be wonderful.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Above pictures plus the others are all of the symbols. The third picture we chalked in. Any ideas of what appears to be Roman numerals? Would the Spanish use this? Or what looks like the saucer.? We think we saw a rising sun above the first zig zag? Going to the canyon in a few weeks. Any help would be wonderful.
As far as Roman numerals. The priests would be the ones who did it. For your own good. Take at least 3 pictures of everything at three different time of the day and 4 different time of the year. I know it sounds like a lot. But you will get different information. But this can be done with a light source. Even in the night you can get a new piece of the clue. You also need to get a far off picture. But do be careful. If you show to much others like myself can tell where you are. They give you information that is obvious. But once your trained to see past that you will see whats really there. The flying saucer thing and not roman numeral picture is the fortress and the lion. Along with a lot of information. Im surprised you haven't got any comments from others. There are a few who can help you. As far as roman stuff you will see other cultures included on a site. Your dealing with a smart group of people who were very educated. So you will have to study the symbolism and the Bible. Know the characteristics of the animals you see. Know what the numbers means. Some are just a Bible verse but they could be a measurement or waypoint. They would mark things you might think is just junk. So look at everything closer. The closer you get the smaller the clues on a large vault. Ask for Gods Blessings. Be safe.

Steely

May 14, 2021
Sacramento CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as Roman numerals. The priests would be the ones who did it. For your own good. Take at least 3 pictures of everything at three different time of the day and 4 different time of the year. I know it sounds like a lot. But you will get different information. But this can be done with a light source. Even in the night you can get a new piece of the clue. You also need to get a far off picture. But do be careful. If you show to much others like myself can tell where you are. They give you information that is obvious. But once your trained to see past that you will see whats really there. The flying saucer thing and not roman numeral picture is the fortress and the lion. Along with a lot of information. Im surprised you haven't got any comments from others. There are a few who can help you. As far as roman stuff you will see other cultures included on a site. Your dealing with a smart group of people who were very educated. So you will have to study the symbolism and the Bible. Know the characteristics of the animals you see. Know what the numbers means. Some are just a Bible verse but they could be a measurement or waypoint. They would mark things you might think is just junk. So look at everything closer. The closer you get the smaller the clues on a large vault. Ask for Gods Blessings. Be safe.
Not sure what you mean by the fortress and the lion.
Unfortunately, the carvings
Have all disappeared over the years. We think there may have been high water or the stream shifted ??
We do know exactly where and on what boulders the carvings are on.
What do you think / interpret the picture with all the zig zags and triangle? Distances maybe A mountain range ?
We also think there is a horseshoe in the sun?
Did you see the pic with a man looking a the boulder?
The sun is on top
To the right is a series of smaller boulders where the rest of the symbols are or were
What we don’t understand in a why so many? They are small.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread