Mar 30, 2012
New Bedford, Mass
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Garrett PP.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Obelisk"?

Hi,
I was wondering what everyone might think of these two areas.
Some info, both structures are about 200 yards apart, the "obelisk", I was told by an old timer that the structure has been there since he was a kid and he is about 70-75 now, and the "pyramid" is perfectly even on all corners except for a small break at the back.
O yea the "obelisk" is pointed NW to SE.

Attachments

• DSC00109.JPG
    DSC00109.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 408
  • Pyramid.jpg
    Pyramid.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 160
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ahstacy,keep a open mind. and do be carefull in that area for sure. heres a couple of photos to show you that there are people that took the time and effort to cut and shape and place stones. here is a arrow i found cut out of a stone,then placed about 500-1000 yards away on the ground.iam sure it took some time to do it. View attachment 629385 View attachment 629386

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cmaracing,those are some nice photos,thanks for posting. i really like the one on land,i cant tell you its meaning.but iam sure it was used by man.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hadji009, i didnt walk up in there and look at what the shadow pointer was pointing at,but if i did,i believe it would be pointing at some other shaped stones low on the ground. i have walked up to other pointers and looked down,and there's usually another cut stone.i just still havent got a clue yet of what the meaning is of all these differant shapes. but iam starting to see some repeat signs in other areas that i believe are cache sites. i hope to make a recovery or discovery someday,so i can start connecting the dots.in my area there is just hundreds and hundreds of different man shaped stones and signs that i see in no books or on line. i like that boot,no that you said that,good name.i like the top eyelet for the lace. thanks View attachment 629579

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is there anythng under this shadow pointer? or this looks like a boot. View attachment 629453 View attachment 629454

Away from a computer, but I also see a smaller boot guiding you around the bigger boot on the left. It's in the middle of the picture. Just thought I'd share in case you missed it..Looks like a intersection with four boots and them pointing to the middle where the trail splits or one is "s" to the other can tell from the phone.

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres a stone setup that i find interesting,its about a 1000 yards left of the last set of photos,i really like the white looking pointer stone with the large stones placed around it with the notches.ill have the get more photos at differant angles of this set up. View attachment 628576 View attachment 628577 View attachment 628580 View attachment 628582 View attachment 628583 View attachment 628584
not sure if I selected the right post second to the last picture in the post, largest rock on the top left with sky in the background looks like there is a "5" along with other possible information. Try adjusting the contrast.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound,thanks for the info,., i cant see the other boot,not saying it isnt there.i still have a very hard time at seeing some things.i seen that # 5 or something on that rock you are talking about,i just wasnt sure. if it was a 5 or something else.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see they have a video insert tag. maybe ill try and shoot a short video next time iam out there,if i find a very interesting rock set up.if i can figure out how to up load it.ill try and give a live 360 deg. walk around. it may give a better feel of the set up + still photos.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[video=youtube;iYttQRRoraw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iYttQRRoraw[/video]
test video

Says video is private when you try to play. Awesome idea.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the info. usernotfound. i made it public. it just a short clip,so i can learn how to upload them and see how it works and if there's any interest in them,thanks for the heads up on it being private

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
opps,sorry about that. thanks for the info. on it being a white dog. heres a unmarked photo. and your right it was shot from very far off. i going out in the field tomorrow morn. and ill try and work on getting a video up and some photos of a set up i have been want to get a closer look at from all direction. heres the white dog unmarked. View attachment 630570

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
42212%20033.jpg thanks rangler now if i can just figure out mine.
i would say the line from the eye to the center of v would'
be dir there might be something on nose in shadow dog tth

Last edited:

engko

Apr 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi to all im newbie here....can anybody help me about the sign of this puzzle stone...specially to you sir rangler i know you are expert bout this case, big thanks....
screenshot:

P4250126.JPG P4250098.JPG P4250101.JPG P4250103.JPG P4250104.JPG P4250105.JPG P4250108.JPG P4250109.JPG P4250113.JPG P4250122.JPG

this stone is like a foot and there's also a,, ahm....i think a turtle stone?. i've found this stone under the rock..after several days i'd cleaned the foot shaped rocks and i was surprised that it can be assembled together with the other some smaller rocks, it seems like a puzzle...
may i also ask if what does the footstone shape meaning in treasure hunting? what about the frog stone what is the meaning on it?
thanks to all.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread