Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 59 of 104 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    168 times

Re: Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

thanks poorfarm. heres a photo of what looks like a horse feeding? any ideals?

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    249 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Dog Tthr:
    That lady is not old enough to be granny. She is a young woman holding a baby against her chest. The baby has it's head tilted back, looking upward. There is a huge heart rock to the left.

That duck is looking at that large shadow heart, over on the left edge of the pic.

That "pointer" is actually a phallic symbol. Don't ask me what the heck it means, but it MAY be a pointer indicating that small heart on the side of that large rock, just above it.

The large, black triangle in the "feeding horse" photo has multipliers on it's left side. You'll need to decode the distance / direction info from it.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    168 times

thanks ss, heres a white heart i think,meaning?

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    168 times

anyone know the meaning of this?if anything.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    168 times

one for the thumb,steelers already got one. any ideals?

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    249 times

Well, dog tthr, that heart has as serious pointer. Look through the heart opening and see what it's pointing at. That bullseye cross I circled should be checked out, too. It may be a natural formation. Look for confirmation marks on the cross stones. That heart with pointer is man made and should be considered a lead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12242011 179.jpg 
Views:	487 
Size:	214.2 KB 
ID:	593527
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

nf
    Feb 2011
    2 times

Quote Originally Posted by dog, the treasure hunter
    thanks ss, heres a white heart i think,meaning?
    dog what does the heart normaly mean did u md area other pic need close ups of spot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12242011 179.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	337.9 KB 
ID:	593582  

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    168 times

hey poorfarm, i have seen it wrote that it means the heart longs for treasure,no i have done any md at all yet,at any site.been mainly trying to get to where i think iam really close in a area.i have a few picked out now.i think hunting seasons over now in nm too. so iam ready to try some md,and dowsing at the areas i think iam close to.i been working on trying to locate a pozo,i found the rabbit and the way he had is ears pointed,and thought i seen the pozo rock from way off too.but when i got up there i couldnt move it,it bent my crow bar.maybe it wasnt it.it was kinda big,maybe 4 foot high 3 feet wide.i gonna recheck the photos i may have been on the wrong rock. i was hopeing it was a treasure room,its just a small mound,lots of church looking signs around the area. do you know if they put a pozo in treasure rooms?thanks for the help.
    dogtth

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    168 times

thanks ss,for the info.

nf
    Feb 2011
    2 times

hey poorfarm, i have seen it wrote that it means the heart longs for treasure,no i have done any md at all yet,at any site.been mainly trying to get to where i think iam really close in a area.i have a few picked out now.i think hunting seasons over now in nm too. so iam ready to try some md,and dowsing at the areas i think iam close to.i been working on trying to locate a pozo,i found the rabbit and the way he had is ears pointed,and thought i seen the pozo rock from way off too.but when i got up there i couldnt move it,it bent my crow bar.maybe it wasnt it.it was kinda big,maybe 4 foot high 3 feet wide.i gonna recheck the photos i may have been on the wrong rock. i was hopeing it was a treasure room,its just a small mound,lots of church looking signs around the area. do you know if they put a pozo in treasure rooms?thanks for the help.
    dogtth
    trick question the heart as in bow and arrow

us

Jan 2007
    249 times

Just remember that hearts lead TO treasure; not to HOME. Think of the heart as a drawn bow with an arrow notched on the string. The lobes are the bent halves of the bow and the arrow (pointer) runs from the string through the center of the lobes where the arrow rest would be on the bow.

Dogs and human faces lead home.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    168 times

thanks poorfarm,shortstack,i see that arrow would be stuck right in the ground there.

us

Jan 2007
    249 times

thanks poorfarm,shortstack,i see that arrow would be stuck right in the ground there.
    If you're talking about that last heart shaped hoyo, that pointer piece is telling you where to look on the other side of that rock for your next information. That invisible arrow gives you the direction to look for the next sign or the direction to travel to FIND the next sign. If it is pointing to the ground, you should look in that area for the next symbol.
    Remember; hearts going IN and faces going OUT.

us
    Jan 2011
    Colorado and New Mexico
    Tesoro Vaquero.
    2 times

dog, the treasure hunter,

On your first picture, I see animal shadow, leaving area were shadow heart is pointing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nm12112011s_104[1].jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	593803  

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    168 times

thanks pala.

Page 59 of 104 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast