Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1510
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    made a trip out in the field this morn., seen that the priest was out again,he is only there in the am.Attachment 635301

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    heres a couple of photos from a area i did a video of,if you care to view,ill post the linkAttachment 635302Attachment 635303Attachment 635304Attachment 635305

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    video link

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    179 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Looks like the Priest is praying.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    yes, i believe you are right shortstack. if your there other than morning you would never know he was there. you can only see that that stone has been cut. at different times of the day,no shadow of him. that area has really been kicking my butt. i know something of importance is there,i just haven't been able to zero in on it. gonna try and get up there after a heavy rain and see if i can pick up some gases releasing with a i.r. lens. i have to cheat, i cant figure out there coded signs.

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    179 times
    Well, let's see. He shows up only in the morning.......morning prayers. What else would a priest do in the morning just before or after prayers. That answer could tell you what kind of sign to look for, next in the sequence.

There's no cheating when you use all available tools and techniques. I found out recently that cell phone cameras take photos in the IR range, too. I tested mine and varified it. To test yours, just turn it on and point a tv or stereo remote at the camera opening and press any button. If your camera can see into the IR zone, the the transmitter LEDs of the remote will look like headlights of a car on the phone's monitor screen. That's how a lot of folks are getting pictures of UFOs when they're snapping photos outside. A photo of someone or some landmark, etc. will have a UFO in the background sky. That's proven they use some kind of IR cloaking.

Anyway, if you could borrow or buy a "game camera" and set it up to take photos every 15 to 30 minutes, through out the day, AND NIGHT, you could conceivably "map" a whole days worth of sun and shadow snaps of any sight. You would need a camera with the ability to be set for timed shots as well as motion activated ones. Then, just use the TIMED choice.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    gAttachment 635344Attachment 635351glow caught with a i.r. lens after a heavy rain at another treasure site.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    thanks for the info. on the i.r. camera,shortstack. i belive it works,but conditions have to be right in your area. thanks for the info.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    any ideals what this means? item still hidden there?Attachment 636376

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    any ideals? sun diamond?Attachment 636377

us

Jan 2007
    179 times
    If the sun shines on that spot sometimes during the day, then, I'd call it a sun sign. Otherwise, it's a diamond shaped eye catcher. What about these 2 other things (in red circles)?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5122012 132-dogtthr.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	636407

us
    Nov 2011
    22 times
    I like that picture. I like the square notch up top. Is it telling you to sit in the chair to the right of it and on top of everything? What do you see from there? Probably gives more questions than answers, but worth a look.

us
    Sep 2011
    T-2
    90 times
    Great site, would love to snoop the area myself, sucks to be on the east coast. Reminds me of the monument Mike posted a while back. I'm sure it's also on his site too. 1oro1.com or something like that, would have to actually look. Here is what I see. Also, might look like a owl with its head turned... on top of that monument. Absolute eye-catcher.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    shortstack, thanks for pointing those other two things out. i seen that lower bright spot, but i thought it was just weeds. now that i looked closer i guess it isnt. thanks. then looking at what you circled to the right,got me looking over there,where it had me spot that sun triangle.thanks. thanks on saying the center one is eye catcher,not sun. i see the difference now after spotting the sun triangle,pointer?thanks.Attachment 636606

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    thanks quiona, i like the chair ideal, ill have to try that the next time iam there.

us
    Jan 2011
    sw. nm.
    tesoro
    112 times
    thanks for the info. usernotfound, iam going to take a look at mikes site.thanks for pointing the other things out too.

us
    Apr 2012
    41 times
    waz up dog. sorry couldn't resist. IMO red circle lightning bolt yellow skull? looking at bolt blue circle bird looking at black circle rabbit jumping from and looking at bolt. theres more but can't really see at that angle. again in my opinion you are at the spot.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bolt.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	636624

Charter Member
    us
    Cruces Nomad

Nov 2010
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    FisherF75 ,Garret Propointer ,Vivitar HD Cam, Lesche Digger.
    447 times
    Yes time of year makes a difference too SS for viewing. Early spring is best, but fall works ok too. I dont seem to get a lot mid day. Just 2 hours of sunset and sunrise saves time.

I also change my view point. I have found spots that require you on your knees to view, or up high as on a horse. I have found facing say North or South while taking a picture also gave up clues.

I recently spent a day 80 miles north of me near Elephant Butte lake. There was signs that would not show up in the morning that showed up in late afternoon.

I am seeing carved squares with a dot in them.

Now I have found signs under rocks in shadows, buried, or hidden behind a cover stone. So I have considered investing in a Thermal Imaging camera. Also during the day I sometimes use filters.

My small digital camera has a 3x power telephoto that works well for most situations. I recently added a tripod to my kit and the picture quality has greatly improved.

For holes and looking around rocks I use a little black tape and a walking stick with a small led flashlight for short videos.

Only problem I have had is mistaking a leaf for a sword. So I try to ad something for scale when doing close up pictures.

Weight is a problem for me so keeping things light or dual purpose is my goal. For instance my Dark Safety glasses also work well as a filter.

I have dragged metal detectors along but found them useless due to terrain, or depth things are buried. A small rap with my walking stick is more accurate in finding hollow spaces and alerting snakes I am coming. A hand held pinpointer that is adjustable will get you better results when climbing or tight spaces.

Now my smart phone does a great job with pictures and videos. But does not film in the RAW format. I dont like giving locations away so a cell phone even in a cave is a bad idea.

Last a good photo editing program will make the work a lot easier. I actually use several. I use paint to quickly resize and crop my photos and then a free program called Picasa to put each photo through some paces. I have considered a clip on video cam for my hat for future explorations.

us

Jan 2007
    179 times
    Hey, John. I was in our local Radio Shack last Friday and spotted a CAMCORDER on an ear piece. It's setup to clip over the ear lobe and look parallel to your line of vision. The price tag read $149.95. I didn't investigate to see how it records it's movies so I don't know if it is on an internal chip or sent through a lead to something on your belt. It seemed to be all self contained, though.
    Last edited by Shortstack; May 17, 2012 at 12:34 AM.

us
    Sep 2011
    T-2
    90 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortstack View Post
    Hey, John. I was in our local Radio Shack last Friday and spotted a CAMCORDER on an ear piece. It's setup to clip over the ear lobe and look parallel to your line of vision. The price tag read $149.95. I didn't investigate to see how it records it's movies so I don't know if it is on an internal chip or sent through a lead to something on your belt. It seemed to be all self contained, though.

Local huh...now I understand some conversations and the context better. For some reason I thought you lived further out west.

Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors