Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That big dude sitting on top of the hill is staring at something. What?? The next large monument? The mine site? Start at his feet and work outward in a straight line and see what you find.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
what is this guy with the T on his head looking at? 5132012 086superhero.JPG

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to mary Carson book, the crescent moon had various meanings...two that stick out was to look in the direction it is pointing. Another meaning was to look underneath. If you look in tge direction its is pointing you find the head someone outlined in yellow. If you look in the direction the face is looking you can see a heart shaped shadow outline. The monument itself is splitting the trial. On the " beer can" rock oj top there is a "s" towards the right side, according to kenworthy this means that the right side is the superior route to take. Which is also the way the heart is pointing. Have you kap the trail out on paper or google earth? Looking at satalitte images might allowvyou to see important anamolies.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to mary Carson book, the crescent moon had various meanings...two that stick out was to look in the direction it is pointing. Another meaning was to look underneath. If you look in tge direction its is pointing you find the head someone outlined in yellow. If you look in the direction the face is looking you can see a heart shaped shadow outline. The monument itself is splitting the trial. On the " beer can" rock oj top there is a "s" towards the right side, according to kenworthy this means that the right side is the superior route to take. Which is also the way the heart is pointing. Have you mapped the trail out on paper or google earth? Looking at satalitte images might allowvyou to see important anamolies. I forgot to mention that the moon might mean night time and that rock face does seem like it is sleeping. This might be the end of the trail and it is telling you to look for the goods. Look closely for s/s in this area.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks shortstack for that info., if go out from the feet it will take me down in a canyon hidden away from a main trail in that area.with some good signs in the canyon. thanks.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hadji009, thanks for pointing that guy out with the T,i hadnt seen that at all.i think he looks pretty cool,made me laugh when i seen it. he is looking in a direction of a lot of signs that way,and a lot of signs lower in the canyon. ill post some of the stuff that is that way. thanks

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
usernotfound,thanks for the info. on the moon. ill have to get that book ,by mary carson. i hadnt seen that shape of rock yet.ill have to get some photos of the area at different times to see what the shadows bring out. ill post some of the rock shapes in that area of the canyon, you can see some very heavy worn trails in there that branch off in different direction. thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, Tthr:
Going back to that previous photo. There are at least 3 heads / faces looking toward the right. Don't faces / heads look toward home along the outbound trail?? Try an alternate satillite photo app such as bing maps and see how the other large points on your site line up. Try connecting them with straight lines and see what is at any intersections of those lines.
5132012 086-dogtther.jpg

In the photos above, that "Z" sunsign still looks like a "7" and an "L" or "V" to me.
That pile of rocks sure look out of place on that steep hillside. I do not think nature piled them there like that. That hill is just too steep for them to have been piled up by and earthquake or storm. That whole area around the pile (outlined in blue) looks kind of sunken in to me. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic, but I wonder if that could have been the main dig site and the people filled it in and put that cairn-like pile of stones on it as a marker. Use that bing map app and take an ariel look at it and compare that view with your Google sat photos. I think you'll find that bing map has a clearer pic, right down to the scale of one inch on the screen is equal to 50 feet on the ground.
nm12112011 187-dogtther.jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shortstack,i have seen it written that faces, face the outbound home trail.and i have found that some do. i have also seen them facing north,east,and west+ up and down,so iam not sure what the other direction mean. those ones there are facing ,i believe its a north east direction,but they are facing a direction where i believe is a cache area. you could be right about that being a 7,L, or v.,i just know how some things change so much with angle,lighting and distance,so i wouldn't call it a Z for sure. yes i belive you are right about that pile of stone was placed there,and yes that area is a depression around there.i really ant to check it out much better a photo it all the way around it, + i want to look in side and see if its hollow. i thought maybe its a omega monument. i did find a stone pile like that in another mountain range,that was hollow inside,kinda like a igloo construction when i looked inside.id like to se if this is also hollow. thanks for the info.on the bing map also. thanks

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just be really careful about poking around that pile on the downhill side. There are a lot of "head knockers" in that pile.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just be really careful about poking around that pile on the downhill side. There are a lot of "head knockers" in that pile.

I cannot see great detail because I am on my phone, and will not have internet access for a while...anyhow I think i see a owl in that picture with the depression. Another note, looks like there is a purposeful gap in the center of those pile of rocks (circled in blue by ss). Maybe the eye catcher was removed. Or the gap serves another purpose.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, dog. This looks like a broken heart in that rockpile. (circled in yellow) One possible meaning is danger.

nm12112011 187-dogtther.jpg

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
The cresent moon shape is interesting but it cannot be confirmed by looking at this pic Dog
and before you go off on a tangent...
as in...

"That big dude sitting on top of the hill is staring at something. What?? The next large monument? The mine site? Start at his feet and work outward in a straight line and see what you find."

I can save you the footsteps..you will find more graffiti...this person is guessing about a guess..wanting you to do his
"virtual" armchair treasure hunting~!

regarding the Crescent Moon shape, UNF a good catch however no confirmation about this sign can be seen in this photo
so a better pic or more pics in a different time of day might reveal a confirmation sign that is needed to take this out of the graffiti stage into being a real sign, and if and I say if it can be confirmed, the crescent moon, in my opinion means simply xxxxxx.

rangler

"atalp rof eht tnegilid"

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cresent moon shape is interesting but it cannot be confirmed by looking at this pic Dog
and before you go off on a tangent...
as in...

"That big dude sitting on top of the hill is staring at something. What?? The next large monument? The mine site? Start at his feet and work outward in a straight line and see what you find."

I can save you the footsteps..you will find more graffiti...this person is guessing about a guess..wanting you to do his
"virtual" armchair treasure hunting~!

regarding the Crescent Moon shape, UNF a good catch however no confirmation about this sign can be seen in this photo
so a better pic or more pics in a different time of day might reveal a confirmation sign that is needed to take this out of the graffiti stage into being a real sign, and if and I say if it can be confirmed, the crescent moon, in my opinion means simply xxxxxx.

rangler

"atalp rof eht tnegilid"

Well if i was deligent, in xxxxxx, I would rather have oro than plata. Just sayin'

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
I've got a nice library of clues and diagnostic (sign interpretation) publications for sale, but the rules won't allow me to post the deal on TNet. Too bad.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread