Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1510
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Pinwheel

Mar 2012
    south sebastian county arkansas
    71 times
    Cache Hunting
    Hello all. Hey shortstack. I got the pm and just wanted to say thanks.
    Shortstack likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Jun 2013
    17 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Again thank you for the replys and for (saving my ass). Here is an example of a double death tap for everyone. There are about four traps (that i can see) surrounding the mine this is where the alpha map has lead me. it looks like there there s only one way to safely get into the mine. I have also noticed that there s a path marked by shadows and one by the sun {Blaze} The shadow path you can see with google earth. and the blaze you see through out the day. but t is not a constant trail. it jumps all over the place. I have one picture that was taken on the solstice and that one is constant, but hardly any of my pictures are clear enough to read the trail i only have bits and pieces. my camera was getting over exposure it almost looks like i was standing in the middle of an aurora borealous. its seems like there are three treasure room sites in this one area of about 300 square yards, two mines are right next to each other and the third is across the stream. Have you guys heard of such a thing and why would they do three. ive been able to find the covered mines and how they sealed them. I assume that the winter solstice would give me the next constant trail. Also the shadow trail shows you where all the death traps are. has anyone seen them mark DT like that. its actually quit amusing to see.

Jun 2013
    17 times

us
    Apr 2008
    87 times
    it looks good sancho. I mean it is not all natural.
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet - Abraham Lincoln

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    179 times
    Sancho.
    You wonder about the diggings on both sides of the river / creek. A major vein running more or less perpendicular to the run of the waterway. If the Spanish (or anyother group) found this spot they would mint in both directions. The second mine on one side would most likely be a branch vein. That is a very good example of how gold dust and nuggets get into flowing water ways and is spread down stream. Spot prospecting along the waterway or canyon is the way prospectors search for the "mother" vein. If you were to find a pocket of nuggets / dust down stream from this location, it could put some very good coin into your search fund. It would be a good way to finance the equipment you might need for entering any mines and / or cache rooms in that area.

Just a thought. Best of luck to you. You have a project site that would be the envy of all THers on the trails. Be frugal with the information you post on the web and speak of in public. Go into some form of "security mode".
    Last edited by Shortstack; Aug 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Dec 2007
    Seminole County, Oklahoma
    129 times
    DM that looks like a slim faced guy

Charter Member
    us
    Pinwheel

Mar 2012
    south sebastian county arkansas
    71 times
    Cache Hunting
    Hey S.S. I received the Layton Book yesterday. Just wanted to say thanks. It is the best Spanish symbol book I have bought. It is mostly elementry but what a good job the author does explaining every thing. Thanks for sharing that information with us.
    Pinwheel

us
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits."~Albert Einstein

Jan 2007
    Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
    179 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinwheel View Post
    Hey S.S. I received the Layton Book yesterday. Just wanted to say thanks. It is the best Spanish symbol book I have bought. It is mostly elementry but what a good job the author does explaining every thing. Thanks for sharing that information with us.
    Pinwheel
    You are most welcomed, Pinwheel. Mr. Layton put his book together with "all meat and no potatoes". LOL His writings about the biblical code is really the best that I've seen.
    "Dobie created the HUNGER............Von Mueller said, EAT". comment by HELM Associates on the dedication page of their book, Treaasure Lead Generation.

us
    Jul 2011
    7 times
    Curious about this eye catcher/hoyo.

closer view...

front side...

looking up...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white hoyo 1.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	410.2 KB 
ID:	853197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white hoyo 2.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	405.2 KB 
ID:	853198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white hoyo 3.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	346.4 KB 
ID:	853199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	white hoyo 4.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	329.2 KB 
ID:	853201  

us
    Jul 2011
    7 times
    I know the lighting isn't ideal but it's all the time I had. The other hoyos I've come across have been pretty simple to read. This one... not so much. Thought maybe someone has seen something similar?

us
    Dec 2007
    Seminole County, Oklahoma
    129 times
    I believe that they could be any or all of these, the top with all the white ( moss ) could be somekinda sea creature, you probably have a lot of other stuff with-in a couple hundred feet and that should be near the middle of a yard. Hard one to figger without more of the land scape.

us
    A Salute To the Navy Seals Team 6 Sharpshooters!

Jul 2004
    The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
    for solutions to the jesuit code go to ranglers marks and signs.com
    49 times
    the breaking of the Spanish/Jesuit Code
    I agree - not much on go on,
    perhaps clean up the tops of the rocks a little - I do see a faint shadow? of a number 7..look for a camp site near
    to your left as you look at the pic...
    if you find the camp site you might pic up a marker or sign leading to the trail...it a long shot but worth a try
    oro mandate
    rangler
    P8 "Does not wisdom call, And understanding lift up her voice?

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
    100 times
    The Beale Treasure, all types of treasure hunting
    If it was me, I would go to high side or White side of hyro, line up the two points of short line and long line, they look the same on the ends, make em touch, & C., Name:  IMG_20130905_211746.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  54.6 KB. Goodluck to ya, thanks Justintime

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wannadig View Post
    Hoyo's
    I know that a hoyo is a data center, however I do not understand how to measure it and what data tells me what.
    would someone take this hoyo pic, draw lines on it and number the lines. Then explain how to measure and what that measurement means.

example
    1. (is line you label 1. on the pic etc.) is the distance to travel in varas (or whatever it means)
    2. line 2 is the direction to travel, by combineing lines 123 and adding them together,,,,or however it works
    3. means how deep to dig (if it shows that, it may not, I just don't know)
    4. etc. etc. etc. until all dimensions with data are covered with explaination.
    I would like to know all information a hoyo has and
    any help is greatly appreciated.

Wannadig
    . If it was me, First I would remove all the leaves, and some dirt, expose the stone on bottom, to get a accurate line-up. Then determine if you look uphill or down, (ex. If you look through and see the sky, its not there)look other way... Would need more pics, good luck, Thanks Justintime

us
    Dec 2011
    Central, Alabama
    100 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wannadig View Post
    ok, thanks Justintime, now I know the rock at the bottom is a line up of some kind. I suppose a direction to go. So how about the rest of it? what do you know, with what you can see?
    What are we looking at through the hole, trees Or moss on a rock? Have you found stuff other than the "hyro" that makes you think its treasure related? But maybe the top right triangle hole might point at something, hard to make a assessment,based on one pic, and no info.thanks Justintime

us
    Jun 2012
    Utah's Outback
    Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
    6 times
    I have searched everywhere I can think of and cannot find anything by L.J. Layton on the spanish. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

us

Jul 2004
    49 times
    notice to all true trackers...just wanted to update this thread\..if you want your suspected sign or mark or even amonument diagnosed as to real or not please post your photos here..no strings attached, I will mark the confirmed elements and let you know if your on the right track or not...no land marks as always..dont need to know what state
    or area or even the country as all signs are the same all over the world [except for the Republic of the Philippines]
    but even yamashitas japanese signs were based on the Spanish Treasure Code..Note: your pics are secure and if you
    dont want others to see them..send via email....pm for the address
    thanks
    oro for the informed
    rangler

us
    Apr 2012
    41 times
    this is real can you read this?ATTACH=CONFIG]859663[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by billythekidder; Sep 07, 2013 at 08:22 PM.

us

Jul 2004
    49 times
    billy,
    your kidding right...
    if it is real it is real vague~!
    what do you see ? and what is the confirmation that it is real?
    oro mandate
    rangler

us
    Apr 2012
    41 times
    I will give you that it is hard to see. On the left is a owl with a Y in my case it means 3 entrances. For conformation there is a treasure sign,directions,and a couple others.....I have seen these symbols many times on others photos on here! This ONLY appears in January as I also have the Lion and the Yearling (not the lamb) Yearling/January very clever......
    Shortstack likes this.

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors