Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey S.S. I received the Layton Book yesterday. Just wanted to say thanks. It is the best Spanish symbol book I have bought. It is mostly elementry but what a good job the author does explaining every thing. Thanks for sharing that information with us.
Pinwheel

You are most welcomed, Pinwheel. Mr. Layton put his book together with "all meat and no potatoes". LOL His writings about the biblical code is really the best that I've seen.

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
Curious about this eye catcher/hoyo.
attachment.php

closer view...

front side...

attachment.php

looking up...
attachment.php

Attachments

• white hoyo 1.jpg
    white hoyo 1.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 675
  • white hoyo 2.jpg
    white hoyo 2.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 709
  • white hoyo 3.jpg
    white hoyo 3.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 158
  • white hoyo 4.jpg
    white hoyo 4.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 697

tinhorn

Jul 28, 2011
I know the lighting isn't ideal but it's all the time I had. The other hoyos I've come across have been pretty simple to read. This one... not so much. Thought maybe someone has seen something similar?

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I believe that they could be any or all of these, the top with all the white ( moss ) could be somekinda sea creature, you probably have a lot of other stuff with-in a couple hundred feet and that should be near the middle of a yard. Hard one to figger without more of the land scape.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree - not much on go on,
perhaps clean up the tops of the rocks a little - I do see a faint shadow? of a number 7..look for a camp site near
to your left as you look at the pic...
if you find the camp site you might pic up a marker or sign leading to the trail...it a long shot but worth a try
oro mandate
rangler

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
If it was me, I would go to high side or White side of hyro, line up the two points of short line and long line, they look the same on the ends, make em touch, & C., IMG_20130905_211746.jpg . Goodluck to ya, thanks Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Hoyo's
I know that a hoyo is a data center, however I do not understand how to measure it and what data tells me what.
would someone take this hoyo pic, draw lines on it and number the lines. Then explain how to measure and what that measurement means.

example
1. (is line you label 1. on the pic etc.) is the distance to travel in varas (or whatever it means)
2. line 2 is the direction to travel, by combineing lines 123 and adding them together,,,,or however it works
3. means how deep to dig (if it shows that, it may not, I just don't know)
4. etc. etc. etc. until all dimensions with data are covered with explaination.
I would like to know all information a hoyo has and
any help is greatly appreciated.

Wannadig
. If it was me, First I would remove all the leaves, and some dirt, expose the stone on bottom, to get a accurate line-up. Then determine if you look uphill or down, (ex. If you look through and see the sky, its not there)look other way... Would need more pics, good luck, Thanks Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
ok, thanks Justintime, now I know the rock at the bottom is a line up of some kind. I suppose a direction to go. So how about the rest of it? what do you know, with what you can see?
What are we looking at through the hole, trees Or moss on a rock? Have you found stuff other than the "hyro" that makes you think its treasure related? But maybe the top right triangle hole might point at something, hard to make a assessment,based on one pic, and no info.thanks Justintime

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have searched everywhere I can think of and cannot find anything by L.J. Layton on the spanish. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
notice to all true trackers...just wanted to update this thread\..if you want your suspected sign or mark or even amonument diagnosed as to real or not please post your photos here..no strings attached, I will mark the confirmed elements and let you know if your on the right track or not...no land marks as always..dont need to know what state
or area or even the country as all signs are the same all over the world [except for the Republic of the Philippines]
but even yamashitas japanese signs were based on the Spanish Treasure Code..Note: your pics are secure and if you
dont want others to see them..send via email....pm for the address
thanks
oro for the informed
rangler

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is real can you read this?ATTACH=CONFIG]859663[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• oro1.JPG
    oro1.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will give you that it is hard to see. On the left is a owl with a Y in my case it means 3 entrances. For conformation there is a treasure sign,directions,and a couple others.....I have seen these symbols many times on others photos on here! This ONLY appears in January as I also have the Lion and the Yearling (not the lamb) Yearling/January very clever......

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wannadig:
I couldn't resist taking a closer look at that second photo. I'm going to sit back in my Lazy-Boy recliner and hazard a statement of fact..........that animal and human face / head is NOT natural. LOL They are looking at something really, really hard, too.

That upper left arrow is pointing out the human head and the left lower arrow is pointing out a flat looking rock with a very sharp point, leaning against the back wall. It is pointing at something important. Find out what. Also, take a good close up photo of the stone's position against the wall, then CAREFULLY take hold of the point and tilt the stone back to see if there's anything written on the back side. Then, return it to it's point on the wall.

That top arrow in the middle, is calling attention to all of those symbols on the animal's shoulder. There are several.

The two yellow circles by the animal's shoulder are around a round carved bowl shape (right one) and a diamond shaped stone column with a symbol on the top and side that I can't quite make out.

The top, right arrow is indicating a black triangle, and the lower arrow is pointing out a black "P".

The rough circle on the right is around a large section of that stone that seems to have a lot of letters, etc. on it.

This little spot needs some serious study. I didn't mark any of the faces that are in the photo because its hard to tell which might be man-made and which are natural and they probably aren't important to the trail anyway. But, just for fun........check out that Zombie guy, complete with heavy black circles around his eyes, in the background, just above the top, left arrow. LOL

SOMEBODY, took a lot of time on this spot so there should be some important information here......maybe even a little booty. You may have to did in that area the man and animal are staring at to see if there's a buried clue there. Be careful to NOT disturb any of the signs and markers. If you find a flat stone buried there, gently uncover it with out moving it from it's position until you can study it and decode it. It too may have something on the bottomside, but check the topside carefully and note any sharp or angular section that might be an indicator for a compass course, FIRST.

DSCF1177--Wannadig--marked.jpg

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Wannadig, nice pics. IMG_20130914_224030.jpg . IMG_20130914_233603.jpg IMG_20130914_222734.jpg . The guy in the rock on right, is looking at the person,and Horse(wolf) on left, The person and horse, is looking down. The person, has a arm reaching downward. The ground were they, are looking, and the person reaching, the ground looks to be filled in. Thanks Justintime

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
109_1685.JPG
I have been finding lots of these pointed cylinders at this site i have been working on. any ideas what they are. bottom left center of picture

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
True Trackers..
some clarification on the hoyo...not hydro..hoyo
it is spanish for HOLE...
a.most of you are trying to read to much in to the hoyo...thanks to the resident paredoliac here. who thinks every shadow is a sign of something..
b.the "outline" of the hoyo is the data..not the prop rock next to or to make the hoyo!
c.the signs the real true signs of the spanish and the jesuits are iconic..not made up on the spot like the cloud readers do.
d.the outline of the hoyo is what you look for to give you the next clue
in this particular case the outline has a canine look but the snout is too narrow..probably made this way to confuse..so you have to now go with the closest rendition..therefore it is bird like..so it is a direction change...is all ?I will say in the clear..as deniers and CR are not included in my lessons here online.
e. most of you are "over thinking" these signs..there is "no so one on horseback reaching down" ect..too complicated and off tangent..most confirmed elements are simple..they had to be to last 300 years!...
the group of elements is called a monument...all together..so as not to confuse you...but with cloud readers giving you imaginary advice it is easy to get confused and off track, that is way I rail against armchair wanna be treasure hunters..they do a huge disservice to this community and a a real danger to all newbies who listen to these types..
land if you ADD couple of the deniers - with the cloud readers you have real quicksand for those trying to sincerely learn~!!
I have created a forum and will not allow these types to join..it is private and I am the moderator..if you want to join a cloud reader free forum..without a denier in site pm me for the address..warning if any of the types try to join you will reveal yourselves with your posts and I have compete control over post, attacks, hijacks ect. so come play with the responsible real true trackers of the treasure hunting world..

we do have a sober and clean rehab program for cloud readers and those stricken with pareidolia..after once - you do see a real treasure sign -it is easy to get misled and see signs in everything..a moderation is required and most need help with this phase of learning how to use the new focus that you have learned..one cloud reader is a slight disease
two cloud readers is a catastrophe ..against seeing the truth in real signs..and recognizing same.
we don't hate the sinners we hate the sin..
oro for the informed
rangler

"you can get lost in pareidolia if you want to..but only moderation is required"...old dog

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread