Treasure Marks/Signs - Diagnosed Here

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I can get a reading on a sign I have.
animalfaces.jpg As you can see I marked up the photo to show you I think the Spanish either was real good at hiding stuff, or a bad sense of humor. So did I find animal signs looking into a hole or not?

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
wannagig,
now that the tr*ll is done attacking everyone, lets see if we can shed some light on your very unusual set of marks and signs, "I must say this one is a little devious and sneaky ala the m.o. of the Jessies as per usual..
What I always do is to inspect the marks for any signs of intellengence, if you look at
the cone, the rock laying on the ground in your photo, if you look close you will find a capital cursive "F" and as kenworthy has told us and we all have proved it on the ground in the field- means Final instructrions - [

Ha, but here is the deal, that at the correct bearing, and they knew if you took the cone out, which any human being would do , now you are faced with the delemia of finding out the correct bearing or azimuth, Since they knew the cone would only go back one way and key in to place, - they wanted you to -mark- the direction of the F is pointing, on the outside of the cone, then place the cone back into its key way position, then you can take the correct compass bearing, AND just in case some guy like Bob came across this Cone and hole keyway puzzle-he would take the cone home for a door stop and tell everyone he was a treasure hunter,,,well if you look at my pic that I marked up you can see how the hole opening is shaped like an OWL-that is the sign for a cache, bob-and look close they made a couple of redundant signs in case the monument suffered a visit from a vandal, the Right Eye Socket has a Diamond, go to mark and you can take t he bearing, the Left Eye Socket has the same type of "F" giving you a

confirmation of the right eye diamond AND the CONE if you do this correct I think all three lines will match the same compass bearing~! a complex monument with double redundancy, This wil give you the Direction, the Distance is not that hard, as it will appear obvious when when walk the bearing you got from the F on the cone
, go around the prime time for pics and look for shadow signs, majpr boulders ect
buenas serente and via con dios
amigo
rangler

BOB-I do my own research and have for 25 years now - which has helped me break the Code~!! I need ZERO help from you~! ha and that is exactly what you will get from me~! Like Casca says, you dont pass the attitude test.

Last edited:

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm far from done Rambler, I don't know what your game is but I can guarantee it is not legit.

You didn't break any codes and never have, I hope none of these gullible people have given you any money.

I felt charitable because of the holidays but it's about to end, I'm never going to go away......I'm just going to keep proving you wrong over and over and over......forever.

:hello: oreos bros

Where's your pictures at? mr code breaker

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wannagig,
now that the tr*ll is done attacking everyone, lets see if we can shed some light on your very unusual set of marks and signs, "I must say this one is a little devious and sneaky ala the m.o. of the Jessies as per usual..
What I always do is to inspect the marks for any signs of intellengence, if you look at
the cone, the rock laying on the ground in your photo, if you look close you will find a capital cursive "F" and as kenworthy has told us and we all have proved it on the ground in the field- means Final instructrions - [

Ha, but here is the deal, that at the correct bearing, and they knew if you took the cone out, which any human being would do , now you are faced with the delemia of finding out the correct bearing or azimuth, Since they knew the cone would only go back one way and key in to place, - they wanted you to -mark- the direction of the F is pointing, on the outside of the cone, then place the cone back into its key way position, then you can take the correct compass bearing, AND just in case some guy like Bob came across this Cone and hole keyway puzzle-he would take the cone home for a door stop and tell everyone he was a treasure hunter,,,well if you look at my pic that I marked up you can see how the hole opening is shaped like an OWL-that is the sign for a cache, bob-and look close they made a couple of redundant signs in case the monument suffered a visit from one of the 632 "bob"s out there, the Right Eye Socket has a Diamond, go to mark and you can take t he bearing, the Left Eye Socket has the same type of "F" giving you a confirmation of the right eye diamond AND the CONE if you do this correct I think all three lines will match the same compass bearing~! a complex monument with double redundancy, This wil give you the Direction, the Distance is not that hard, as it will appear obvious when when walk the bearing you got from the F on the cone, go around the prime time for pics and look for shadow signs, majpr boulders ect
buenas serente and via con dios
amigo
rangler

BOB-I do my own research and have for 25 years now - which has helped me break the Code~!! I need ZERO help from you~! ha and that is exactly what you will get from me~! Like Casca says, you dont pass the attitude test.

This is actually correct, in part at least. I use key stones as a signature, it would take a master mason to make one. The F comment here could be right. The rest of the statement is correct. There is a gem here, and only those that hunt know what it is. I am going to quit picking on Rangler today. But I will be watching.

keystone.jpg A key stone in a owl monument.

moonhoyo.jpg This is a 3 sided monument, here it is a praying mayan, with a moon hoyo. Im only showing 2 sides today.

hoto with a hoyo.jpg The hoyo from the back. Look a king, and another hoyo. I suspect the tax man lived here.

Last edited:

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew better than to waste my time here, but it's like a train wreck you just have to stop and look.

very well..... I'm done. You guys have a merry christmas and stay safe out there.

also good luck, you need it.

Here's one last thought for people that don't buy into the b.s. and might be looking for some answers that you clearly will never get from anyone that hangs out around here:

somewhere in dominguez canyon in western colorado is a picture of a chief riding a huge horned lizard:

http://wilderness150.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/dominguez-canyons-059.jpg

now either whoever drew this was on peyote or they got the idea from someplace else:

http://www.utaot.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/tumblr_mc5nc9V7im1r0wb2io1_500.jpg

just do a search for kudurru (babylonian boundary stones) on google and see how many OWLS, TURTLES, and big horned lizards you see.

I'm out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
I'm far from done Rambler, I don't know what your game is but I can guarantee it is not legit.
well that will get you a nice law suit for slander sir[JERK]~!

You didn't break any codes and never have, I hope none of these gullible people have given you any money.
YOU DONT KNOW A freaking THING ABOUT ME THERE PARDNER, SO HOW COULD YOU LIE LIKE THAT
AND THE QUESTION IS WHY? WHAT IS YOUR TRIP? C WHY WOULD YOU GIVE A S*** ABOUT MY DOINGS?
DONT YOU HAVE A LIFE OF YOUR OWN AND YOU WANT TO FREAK WITH MINE, i BROKE THE CODE, IT WAS NOT THAT HARD, JUST HAD TO BE CONSISTANT AND STAY FOCUSED, 2 AND HALF DECADES IT WAS DONE..IF YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTIONS TO THE PICS i MARK FOR TRACKERS ON THIS SITE, EACH MARKING OF THE VARIOUS ELEMENTS THAT MAKE UP THE MONUMENTS-ARE THE CODE!
MY PHOTOS HAVE BEEN UP OVER A MONTH NOW,UNDER ANTOMNY OF AN ALPHA MONUMENT IF YOU WOULD HAVE OPENED THE THREAD YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT WAS MY PHOTO TAKEN IN THE SU SUPERSTITION MNTS - YOU CANT EVEN SEE WHAT IS AROUND YOU HOW COULD YOU SEE ANYTHING WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ME, AND WHAT I HAVE DONE...JUST ALL B ULLSH*T THE MUSHROOM HOYO IN THE OMEGA MONUMENT AT THE BEFINNING OF THE SIGNS LANDMARKS 101 THREAD~!! wHY ARE YOU HERE, IT DOESNT SEEM ITS TO LEARN....

I felt charitable because f tohe holidays but it's about to end, I'm never going to go away......I'm just going to keep proving you wrong over and over and over......forever.

HMM SOUNDS LIKE A POTENTIAL SERIAL STOCKER WITH FELONIOUS OVERTONES ~!!

hello.gif

hi mods-hes right over there, could you back him off just a tad?
thanks, I am afraid he might get hurt spreading all that bull crap

Last edited:

SLE

Dec 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everybody

I found this stone on a hiking trail on Reunion Island. Having read about treasure marks and signs, I thought it could be something interesting. The hole is vertical, about an inch in diameter and 30-40 cm deep, it goes all the way through the stone. Underneath is a "room", probably just an empty space between some rocks.
stone.JPG

In the lower right corner are two triangles or V-shapes pointing to the right.

What do you guys think, could it be something?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wannadig, you have not offended me. You will come to the same conclusions most of us have already. Rangler and Dign have been here a long time. Folks here get excited about their rocks. SS is a friend and has helped me in many finds. His eye for things is much better than my own. Dign has never drew any attention from me, and Im sure he is a good fellow. Rangler crossed a line a long time ago. There are some words that you cant un say. I rather doubt I can help you as you are calling un named folks here help as bs according to Rangler. I suspect you and Rangler are one in the same. Wouldn't be the first time he has done that. This is a tough group. Lot of the old timers left. We are left on out on our own. Like I said,m in time you will come to the same conclusions most of us has. Each one of us has ideas to contribute to the marks and signs left by others. If you call that bs, your gonna have a hard time here.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa, Casca, that comment I made was not aimed at you or alot of the others here, just every now and then I see things that even as a newbie "as I call myself" I know to be off track for me at least. I do not want in the middle of youalls differences, I am listening to most all of you for what I can glean from your experience. Look guys I am 55 and just getting started with signs and symbols. I did not condemn Short Stack, He has also helped me, It was Bob632 that had me ruffled. I should have replied to each separately so there would be no confusion. Nor did I say either of them was feeding me BS, The BS statement was about times that I did see Rangler stop it and I didn't notice anyone else doing it but then again I haven't read every post here either. I can tell you this much, Rangler and I have never met, nor have I met you, but having been cut from the same cloth so to speak you guys are not all that different from each other or me. There is no need for me to be in the middle of all this. I see men that know what they know and are solid about it, no middle ground, I have been accused of the same thing in other instances in my life of things I knew better than most anyone. Short Stack I had no negative feelings about your letter post. I was just speculating about how tight the rock was and that a letter would crumple and not allow the rock to go back in the boulder, sorry if it was taken differently. Well I hope we all can move on and help one another even if there are differences. I want to say Helllo to hadji009, I am still here. Wannadig

Im glad your here, always speak your mind. We all get there eventually. Its not a race.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wannadig:
I'll "ditto" Casca's comments. Now, if you'll notice in my post I put the term --mail drop-- in parenthesis to mark it as a metaphor. Anything could be left inside that cone hole to indicate some type of message. For example, what if someone wanted to arrange a meeting with someone and left a single penny in that hole. The penny could be the code for "needing to meet with Mr.________, and if the penny were missing after a known amount of time, then the message has been delivered. Leaving a nickle could indicate another person. OR.....a cryptic coded message etched into / onto a thin, flattened piece of copper.

The point is, there are many other ways to message someone than a thick letter in an envelope. As for the way some of us react to ragler......over the last few years many of us have just gotten damned tired of his pious "I-am-right-and-you-an-idiot" attitude. Calm, reasoned debate was not and is not his choice. I have learned FAR more from Old Dog and TertiaryJim because of their extreme patience with me back when I would mark every sign and symbol I could see in photos and my mark ups would actually be distracting. Now, I try to concentrate on just the large things and just mark them and just comment on any smaller stuff that might be there. My attitude is to look for man-adjusted things and ask questions about them. Since I do not take very many notes, those questions are mainly to jog memories....especially MINE. LOL

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could also mean the area is watched SS. Depends on your level of paranoia or belief lol.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey SS, I understand your comment better now. Thank You.

The possibilities that the "keyed" stone represents are many. That's why I mentioned the history of your area. If that formation is in, say, the northeast, then many things involving the Revolution through the War of Northern Aggression could have involved that stone.

I am positive that I've not read about any other stone like that on this forum.....shaped and cut in such a way as to LOCK the plug into it's hole by turning it a partial turn. That would take some real expertise.

If the location is in the west or southwest, there are many other groups and historical activities to explain that little hidey hole with the locking plug.....not necessarily anything dealing with the Spanish / Jesuit treasure activities. I know that here in the south (southern Mississippi and Louisiana) there was a man named James Copeland who was operating along an old east / west trail to Alabama from the Natchez area. He used written codes in the shape of squares with dots inside; parts of squares in varying combinations to communicate with his gang members and "fences". He referred to his group as the Mystic Clan and the coded alphabet the Mystic Alphabet. I'm sure his communications were not long letters, but were short commands. That is the idea I was presenting to you about your locking stone set-up.

Study all of the history of that area.

malisa

Tenderfoot
Dec 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
these are on our property wondering if you know how to read them thanks phone pic 036.jpg phone pic 045.jpg 1425748_233583873474549_874618874_n.jpg

Last edited:

erictreasure

Greenie
Dec 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a site here in the Visayan region and we have some positive signs engraved in the rock namely ( a heart shape, an F and an arrow). Our site also has a Japanese history. A lot of treasure hunters(korean and japanese) have been visiting our lot before and were very interested. Some of the koreans dug up some bones and brought it to korea. It is in the mountains and is near a river creek. A bomb was also found beside our lot and the bomb( water barrel size) was pointing to our lot. I would want to now if you have gadgets or a scanner that would be able to see the object and its depth. If possible, may I ask for your contact number. I am willing to negotiate it with you. Thank you very much Sir. Happy Holidays and God bless you.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
eric,
nope 5there is nothing on the market that can be trusted except for ground penatrating radar but they cost 20,00+ usd
here in the states they can be rented by the day-still pricey, what I can help with is the yamashita signs, are based on
the spanish code which I have pretty much broken...so I amto help you, as ?I am now currently working with some pinoys
on luzon with a yama pit... read my threads here on tnet on yamashita, beware that death traps are real and t hey used
many different types,the first you will encounter is the water trap, using the water table and or a near by stream..

if you dig at about 20 feet or so, you will more than likely set off the water trap, and you cannot buy enough pumps
or fuel to pump out the water..land mines and bombs are also used in the pit, caution extreme caution is advised
some things might help
1.try to find out how many japanese troops were at y our site, the more men the deeper the pit,
2look for a triangle of rocks, go the direction of the triangle is pointing, take pics, the rocks might send you to a triangle
of trees, or a very old mango tree..or even slash markes on an old palm tree.look for ancient japaness characters called
"kangi" large boulders might contain markers of turtles, or a footprinet carved in stone.. signs enclude old ammo or rifle shells under large rocks or stones..good hunting and let me know your progress, and ?I can come to the RP if need
be..as I do have a pinay girlfriend at cagan del oro.
mabuyhi manoog
rangler

chazman

Jan 21, 2014
the sticks
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello,
this is my first post on the site. I've been reading here for quite a while and it's nice to see that there are so many inquisitive minds out there.
this post is regarding some interesting things I've found during my wanderings starting when I was a kid.
I've found 3 items that I believe are related, they could just be an accident but my gut tells me otherwise and if I've learned anything over the years it's that my gut is rarely wrong.
Item 1: a horseshoe, the old kind that has keepers on the sides and front that come up onto the hoof. it was buried about 2-3 inches below the surface, just beside a trail. I found that one when I was around 11 years old and thought it was odd as we didn't have horses and none of the neighbours did either. this one was facing bottom side up, the round end north.
Item 2: between 120 and 110 feet due north from the horseshoe I found an axe head blade pointing north, buried at the same depth as the horse shoe. I found that one when I was around 15. no sign of the handle, not even rotted bits of it so either it flew off and landed there or it was buried that way.
Item 3: at a heading of approx. 47 degrees north east from the axe head there is an old tree that was topped about 18 feet up so that it grew into an oddly shaped fork. the forks are very twisted and all the branches up to the place where the tree was topped were cut away leaving only stumps. it's a fairly old tree and is surrounded by newer growth so at one point it was in a clearing mostly by itself.

these are all along a ridge that is above a deep coulee that runs roughly NNW SSE
I know that's not much to go on, but any thoughts as to what it could point to or some further direction that could be gathered...

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
chaz,
I would post this at the KGC thread, because IF it is any more than junk, it will be kgc signs..junk doesnt land due north twice~! ?I keep my studies to Jesuit, it is easy to mix them and get confused,the only exception is Yamashitas sign in the phils that is taken from the Spanish/just like the kgc, so I dont mix them, until /I can get the code book written.
oro
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread