MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

KalamazooHunter

Mar 26, 2005
Kalamazoo, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
I'm stumped...... Maybe it stands for something? ??? ??? ???

D- Dangerous
I- Injuries.
G - Guaranteed!

??? ??? ???

Attachments

• 706715550.jpg
    706715550.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 792

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
"Dig within. Within is the wellspring of Good; and it is always ready to bubble up, if you just dig."
---Marcus Aurelius

"There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure."
---Henry A. Kissinger

"You never know what your next dig is going to find."
---Bill Wyman

"Good hunting!" ---omnicognic 8)

D

deacon

An image is not always what it seems. ;) the first character is a triangle pointing to the right, continue until you find the pick-axe(second character), and the third is a snake, so beware of danger( might be snakes or something else).BE CAREFUL! the image under the suposed letters is an anchor and indicates you will need to decend into an underwater cave and take the branch to the right or left, just can't be sure as I can't tell how long the side bars are. The distance between the two anchors would indicate the depth( just need to figure out what the scale is). There is probably more info on the tree if you look closely. ;D

OP
OP
Hoss KGC

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
Ha Ha Ha...You are all good sports ;) I went out this past weekend and found lots of trees but no symbols...decided to create my own. The strange thing is though that I found a half a dozen hootowls. Don't usually find very many but in this one area they were like...growing on trees. This one pointed due North and Due West right on the money.
Boattow

Attachments

• Double Hoot.jpg
    Double Hoot.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,366

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
? Hi Ya Boattow -- I guess it's been awhile since I last posted. I had to sign in to reply.
I'll send a couple of pictures that are new, later after I do my Honey do list.
Since we'er all good sports, did you make the black "H" bottom part of "h" points to with what looks like three hill tops, the top part of "H has anarrow pointing to the left. There's a face on the right edge of tree??? 1st. picture
2nd picture in the rectangle block I see "Z" (side ways) 11 triangle (looks like) and a few others I can't make out. I changed the looks of things, oh ya forgot on the left side (edge of tree is more markings, if you did these then you spent a lot of time to fool us. Good luck !!! I marked the areas to take a closer look at.
LET ME KNOW IF I AM WRONG. you know me I see things that aren't there. But you can get a better look at the real thing. Pictures can be deceiving.

? ? ? ? ?Jacko

? ?

Attachments

• What to do with this symbol 3.jpg
    What to do with this symbol 3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,348
  • What to do with this symbol (2).jpg
    What to do with this symbol (2).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,303
OP
OP
Hoss KGC

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
It's been a while since I've posted too, had to log in as well. I only put the "DIG" and 2 arrows on there. Didn't see anything else on the tree.
Good luck,
Boattow

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Hi Boattow--- Me again (pest). I changed the color again and pinted in red the hills(mountain). Black is the"h" same as in picture. I know when I am in the field, I can look at something and not see it till I get home. Then when I go back out, sure enough it's there.
Enlarge the picture and change the color till that area shows up good. Also, on the lower right of your picture is a 1/2 circle (shade from trees) but what's that attached to it??
If you get backl there, let me know. I am curious, maybe I have totally lost it. ::)

Jacko

kaene

Greenie
Apr 22, 2005
They dug on the other side and cut out all the roots so that when you cut the roots to dig on that side the tree will fall on you. Its a great trick, fun for the whole family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread