Treasure Signs on a Courthouse

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
kidd
heres a copy and paste from wiki , if you want to spend a couple of weeks reading their background just google and hang on.Personally I think the Jesuits and the Masons have joined forces with others, OpusDei for one and perhaps the Templars..I am just fishing but, these are some heavy long tenacle folks here. Everything from the Tri lateral commission to the Federal Reserve! Scary stuff. Delicious red meat for conspiracy minded people! And very scary and upsetting for folks who do their research and can think for themselves.Seems all the groups who buried money inthe ground share the same treasure signs, one of only a few common demonators. From the Jesuits to the Masons to the Bilderburgers. This fact alone is freaky and is only the tip of the iceberg called illuminati.

wikipedia-
Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the (Bavarian) Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1st, 1776, which was dedicated to the systematic and stealthy conquest of nations, one by one, and ultimately the entire world.[1]In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy power behind the throne, allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order. Confusing the issue further is the fact that there are also several modern fraternal groups which include the word "Illuminati" in their names.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear rangler;
You stated :
"Personally I think the Jesuits and the Masons have joined forces with others, OpusDei for one and perhaps the Templars.."

completely in jest, I hope.
The jesuits are not politically motivated, nor have they ever been. The Opus Dei society is not a secret society and they are not a part a conspiracy. The Templars were disbanded by the Vatican and the organization no longer exists.

Aren't the illuminati some sort of group of vampire hunters?

Why does everyone pick on the Roman Catholic church so much? Why not accuse the Baptists or Pentacosts for a while? They seem like some shifty characters.
Your friend;
LAMAR

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
Lamar wrote : Why not accuse the Baptists or Pentacosts for a while? They seem like some shifty characters.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Sums of us haven't gotten that far yet :wink:
MB

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
The jesuits are not politically motivated, nor have they ever been
Lamar, I dont know where you get the information that makes you believe that but
you are so exactly 180 degrees out of phase. I say this not to be blunt or to disparage.

It is just the the real truth so evident for anyone who wants to dig for the truth.
The Jesuit history is nothing but political intrigues -
From the 'Gunpowder Revolt, to the French Revolution, to the Spanish Inquisition-
the largest most horrible religious and political suppression of torture and mayhem
ever done in the name of the Church (Catholic).

The reason that the Catholic Church gets so much play here is there are a major player
in the events of the world for the last 300-400 years, and that is just what we are concerned
with in the Jesuit/Spanish Gold and Silver Mining Era. I am sure you know that the Catholic
Church with the help of the Spanish Conquistadors and the Jesuits robbed raped and looted and
converted the subjects left alive, to Catholicism over most of the world, save Asia.

I am sorry to be the one to break it to you but you obviously are not a student of History
The Protestant Reformation alone was stated by the Pope and the Jesuit were used to take
all of the Protestant property and , buildings and assets.

The Jesuits were used as the 'foot soldiers' of ferment, intrigue, overthrow,revolution and were the
ones who went to America with a contract from the King of Spain for an incredible 80% of the
gross amount of the Gold and Silver mined and shipped from Both South and North American
for over 300 years!!!! Those riches were shipped to the POPE (80%) and the King of Spain (20%)

You have NO idea what the Jesuits were doing and did, and are still doing to this day! Please do
your own research and find out for your self, read about the Black Pope, as a starter, your eyes
will not believe what you are reading. Stick with it and google your way thru their record,

When you do - you will come back here much later and be amused that your wrote that sentence!
I rest my case
rangler

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Rangler;
I am sorry for having ignored you for so long, but as I now find myself free for a bit, shall we continue with this debate? For the purposes of simplicity, I shall address each of your statements in chronological order, if this is agreeable to all concerned parties.

"It is just the the real truth so evident for anyone who wants to dig for the truth.
The Jesuit history is nothing but political intrigues -
From the 'Gunpowder Revolt, to the French Revolution, to the Spanish Inquisition-
the largest most horrible religious and political suppression of torture and mayhem
ever done in the name of the Church (Catholic)"

First, the Gunpowder Revolt is known as the Gunpowder Plot or simply the Powder Plot. Exactly ONE Jesuit priest was tried, convicted and executed. Speaking of torture, in that very same plot, Guy Fawkes was tortured unmercifully by the Bonnie King James I. He was severely tortured right to the point of his execution, when almost at the point of death by slow strangulation, Fawkes cheated the British nobility and leapt from the gallows and died mercifully when his neck broke.

And speaking of tortures, it was Fr. Henry Garnet, the Jesuit accused in the plot, who was hanged to the point of death, taken down then drawn and quartered, while still living. So, pray tell, enlighten me a bit as to the supposed torture which the Roman Catholics inflicted on others. Great research on your part, my friend.

"The reason that the Catholic Church gets so much play here is there are a major player
in the events of the world for the last 300-400 years, and that is just what we are concerned
with in the Jesuit/Spanish Gold and Silver Mining Era. I am sure you know that the Catholic
Church with the help of the Spanish Conquistadors and the Jesuits robbed raped and looted and
converted the subjects left alive, to Catholicism over most of the world, save Asia."

Do you happen to have in your possession a single shred of hard reputable evidence which links the Jesuits to these alledged crimes ? I can already answer that qestion for you, my friend. No, you do not, simply because no evidence exists as the Jesuits never robbed, raped, or looted anyone or anything. They did convert people, just as the Mormons convert today and the Jehovajs' Witnesses, etc etc. That the Roman Catholic church was a major player is so obvious that the fact doesn't need mentioning. During the era in question, the vast majority of Europe was devoutly religious and virtually everyone in Spain and Portugal were Catholics, so yes the Roman Catholic church was a large part of everyones' life back then. You seem to have an amazing grasp for that which is painfully obvious, my friend.

"I am sorry to be the one to break it to you but you obviously are not a student of History
The Protestant Reformation alone was stated by the Pope and the Jesuit were used to take
all of the Protestant property and , buildings and assets. "

Pray tell, when and where did all of this supposedly take place? I think it is you who is 180 degrees backwards my friend. The Roman Catholic church was expelled from Great Britain when the Pope refused to grant King Henry VII of England a divorce from Anne Bolen. At this time King Henry VIII announced the new religion, Anglicanism with himself as the supreme ruler and he immediately had all Roman Catholic property and assets and buildings seized.

At the start of the Calvinist movement in Germany, converts seized Roman Catholic lands, property assests, and buildings. There existed no Protestants in any traditonal Roman Catholic nations, such France, Spain, Italy and so on, so therefore no lands, property, assets or buildings were seized from the non-existent Protestants.
More awesome research on your part my friend.

"The Jesuits were used as the 'foot soldiers' of ferment, intrigue, overthrow,revolution and were the
ones who went to America with a contract from the King of Spain for an incredible 80% of the
gross amount of the Gold and Silver mined and shipped from Both South and North American
for over 300 years!!!! Those riches were shipped to the POPE (80%) and the King of Spain (20%)"

The Jesuits were called the foot soldiers of the Pope methaphorically speaking because the person who started the Order, St. Ignatius was a knight of noble birth before becoming ordained. The Jesuits were abslutely forbidden to carry or handle arms of any sort and this holds true even today. If you knew anything at all about the Jesuits, then you would know this. There was never any contract with the King of Spain granting the Jesuits 80% of anything. Virtually all Roman Catholics during the time offered 10% to help fund and maintain their local parishes. This is known as a tithe and as a point of fact, the word TITHE comes from the Old English word meaning TENTH.

The person who was granted a royal mining decree from the Crown gave 20% to the Crown. This was called the Royal Fifth. Another 10% went to the Roman Catholic church as their tithe and they kept the remaining 70%. This may seem to be a bit harsh at first glance, however the typical middle class American citizen pays a bit more than 30% in annual taxes, so in retrospect this wasn't a bad deal.

There never existed a contract between the Spanish Crown and the Jesuits, either written or verbal. The Jesuits were CHARGED to venture forth to the New World, establish missions there and minister to spiritual and physical needs of both settler and native. This was not a contract, it was a politely worded demand, one which the Jesuits could not hardly refuse. Once more, your research in this particular arena is impecible my friend.

"You have NO idea what the Jesuits were doing and did, and are still doing to this day! Please do
your own research and find out for your self, read about the Black Pope, as a starter, your eyes
will not believe what you are reading. Stick with it and google your way thru their record, "

I've happened to have studied the Jesuit involvement in the New World colonies at length, only unlike you, I did not use Google as a main research tool, rather I sat in archives in Spain and the Americas and read the actual documents. My humble advice to you would be to get away from the computer as a viable research tool and hit the libraries.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
there are many who have sat in the same seat you claim to be occupying.
and they will all tell you that the proof is in the field work.

Until you have a couple years of solid feet on the ground "Lamar"
don't expect more than a passing nod from those of us who have taken that research and given credence to the obverse.

If you aren't finding the proof you aren't looking.
I have Jesuit letters that describe their mining process ...
Right out of "De Re Metalica".

No ... don't go to Spain to find them.
They are right here in AZ.
Just look.

And ... no they are not found with a computer either. But I would suggest you start looking for things that don't back up your current ideas.
You miss too much when you only look for one thing.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Old Dog;
The text De Re Metallixa is an aurthorative work by George Pawer, one of the premier mining engineers of the day. He was also a Roman Catholic and as such, he was persecuted for his religious beliefs and his steadfast refusal to embrace the Protstant reforms which were sweeping through Chemnitz, Saxony.

Since he was such an accomplished mining engineer, it is only natural that the Jesuits would use Mr. Pawers' written works in their own teachings. Please remember that the Jesuits were, and still are, primarily teachers, and since mining falls squarely in the realm of natural sciences, there existed Jesuits who were, and still are, geologists and natural historians.

Simply because the Jesuits instructed people how to properly and safely extract minerals from the Earth does not make them conspirators, my friend. They also had in their ranks gifted astoromers, but this alone does not automatically make them conspirators in the alien invasions of the Earth or the Elvis abduction.

There simply is no documented proof that the Jesuits were involved in any plot or cover-up, neither in Spain, nor Arizona, the Vatican or anywhere else. The documentation which is necessary for such a charge simply does not exist.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
It is obvious that you have missed some very pertinent writings that will dispel your theory.
The Arizona State Museum, Documentary Relations of the South West is the place you should look.

There is enough evidence looking at the original copies of letters to prove that there is definitely more going on than meets the eye.

We have been studying these letters and there is enough evidence to prove that not only was there mining activity but that it was concealed by the whole Jesuit chain of command.

The best way to dispel it is to let you look for your self.

Thom

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear Old Dog;
Yes, it is obvious that I overloked some very pertinent information. Having admitted this freely on an open forum, would you please be so kind as to enlighten me? If it's not too much trouble, could you please post the passages of the supposedly damning documents? Thank you in advance for the time, trouble and effort you've endured thus far in the pursuit of truth.
Your friend;
LAMAR

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
stilldign said:
WOW!!!! You people are blowing me away with your exchange of information. This is exactly what this forum is for. Keep it up!!
I haveto agree. I'm fascinated by the information being exchanged! :thumbsup:

ronaldomoon

Sep 30, 2008
I just joined the forum mostly out of curiosity and am very surprised to find this kind of thing being discussed here. I suppose it is only natural that treasure hunters would know about the "Illuminati" since you have to really research history and symbology to be a good treasure hunter. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread