What have you found?

Stu Pedasso

Jun 27, 2007
Hello,
I recently found this section on tnet and am completely fascinated. I plan on picking up some books and reading on the topic. Unfortunately I live in the upper Midwest and don’t think there are an abundance of markers to follow. Although my work buddy tells a story of a neighbor of his that is following a modern cache marked by signs. Apparently a crazy neighbor buried something and he is onto a trail of buried tools that is pointing him to the spot.
I see a lot of people posting signs they have found. I have not read through all of the posts. Have any of you found treasure at the end of a bunch of signs? Any links to found treasure by this method would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Stu,

There are cases where the end of the trail was exactly that...The end.
and there are cases where the trailers became very rich men.
but the treasure is rarely shown or even spoken of as it would create problems with the government, not to mention a serious risk to ones own personal safety.

There are pictures of mines found and treasures of a small nature such as small caches of coins and armor.
but there will be no more pictures of larger treasures posted by sensible people.
Not if they intend to keep it.
The last pictures of a major treasure that I know of became knowledge when published.
The government came in and took it all and left the poor guy a bit poorer.
But he had the pictures.
Kind of serves as a lesson to us all.

Thom

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Old Dog said:
Stu,

There are cases where the end of the trail was exactly that...The end.
and there are cases where the trailers became very rich men.
but the treasure is rarely shown or even spoken of as it would create problems with the government, not to mention a serious risk to ones own personal safety.

There are pictures of mines found and treasures of a small nature such as small caches of coins and armor.
but there will be no more pictures of larger treasures posted by sensible people.
Not if they intend to keep it.
The last pictures of a major treasure that I know of became knowledge when published.
The government came in and took it all and left the poor guy a bit poorer.
But he had the pictures.
Kind of serves as a lesson to us all.

Thom
Yup.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread