i need help with this markers....

venjboy

Greenie
Sep 11, 2008
i' found with this markers outside 0f my house.. i know this is a treasure, but i do not know what markers means. at the boulder stone there is a marker heart shape, and also look like a W, at the right side of W there is a curve, then at the lower part of the boulder there is
a concrete, pls. help me to read this markers.. i have no pic but i have my sketch drawing.. thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 388
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 385
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 399
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 398
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 399

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
bob631 said:
:o I believe you have found the map to the lost treasure of septis, judging by the size and orientation of the lobes of the heart on the boulder it is most likely a reproduction, but the dimensions and materials the slab are made out of, which is most likely granite not concrete as you suggest, are consistent with 20th century manufacturing practices. Many men have made small fortunes deciphering the maps drawn for the septics....congratulations.
Heeheehee.... :wink:

OP
OP
V

venjboy

Greenie
Sep 11, 2008
bob631 said:
:o I believe you have found the map to the lost treasure of septis, judging by the size and orientation of the lobes of the heart on the boulder it is most likely a reproduction, but the dimensions and materials the slab are made out of, which is most likely granite not concrete as you suggest, are consistent with 20th century manufacturing practices. Many men have made small fortunes deciphering the maps drawn for the septics....congratulations.
THIS LOOK LIKE FUNNY... BUT ITS OKE.....!

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
venjboy said:
i' found with this markers outside 0f my house.. i know this is a treasure, but i do not know what markers means. at the boulder stone there is a marker heart shape, and also look like a W, at the right side of W there is a curve, then at the lower part of the boulder there is
a concrete, pls. help me to read this markers.. i have no pic but i have my sketch drawing.. thanks a lot.
How do you know it's a treasure? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
V

venjboy

Greenie
Sep 11, 2008
bcoz i have a feeling that there is a treasure, even i have no idea, and i have no maps.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Go with your feelers buddy, until you learn otherwise.
Then don't be so attached to the idea you can't let go.

That's all part of treasure hunting.
Leaning when, and when not to go with that gut feeling.

Thom

OP
OP
V

venjboy

Greenie
Sep 11, 2008
well... actually bob, this are the remarkable sign, and i think that this is not an spanish sign, may be this sign or markers was made by japanese WWII.. and i really wanted to know what really means or anyone who enterpret.

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 404

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
You obviously have a camera,
It takes a good picture too.
I won't even say one way or another what I think it may mean untill I see the actual sign.

So try to get out and get a picture .

Sorry
Thom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions